PDA

View Full Version : At the Gym...

ashleyinwpb
07-01-2008, 10:20 PM
I am finally Cding at the Gym, I have been wearing very palin panties under my workout clothes and then changing into my womens speedo bikini bottom before I swim in the pool. my legs are shaved and my toes are pink...Its very exciting. I called my gyms (L.A. Fitness) corporate number today to ask what thier policy was on transgendered clients and the girl on the phone was so cool. She said she has friends who CD, she lives in Atl. and said if someone gives you a hard time and tell the management and they will take care of the person who is discriminating they don't tolerate it. She said just to be cool, not to "loud" and everything shuld be fine. It is so nice to be me. I change in the locker room and now I know I am not going to get in trouble. My fiance works out with me too we're training for a triathlon in Aug. She said she thinks it is great I can just be me in the gym now too.

If her CD friends are on this site. Tell her I said thank you.

sissystephanie
07-01-2008, 10:32 PM
Ashley, I work out at my local YMCA every day dressed enfemme. Not really noticeable, since my grown daughter works out with me. But I do wear panties, usually satin ones, and shorts and tank tops that are ladies. My daughter does know that I CD, but she has asked me not to be "too girly!" So I don't wear a bra, although since my tank tops are all very form fitting my bosom does show!!:) I am a natural 40 B!!!

My daughter has also told me to be careful when I am lying on a mat doing stretching exercises. Since my shorts have a very small inseam, my panties do show when I am doing leg exercises. But, as I told my daughter, I am far more comfortable being dressed that way then I would be dressed in drab!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Phyliss
07-02-2008, 05:15 AM
Since I live less than a mile from my gym, I don't have to change in the locker room. Usual attire for gym: thigh slimmer from "Barely There" ( looks like compression short ) worn under a pair of ladies "work out pants" (not the sprayed on style, but loose fitting) , a sport bra, under a baggy sweat shirt, low cut ankle socks and sneakers from women section of Payless. Hair done up in a pony tail.

Been doing this for about 3 years now, and not a single comment. At 5:00 a.m. most people aren't awake enough to notice anything, except to complete their own routine and get out of there.

Angie G
07-02-2008, 05:45 AM
That's great you go girl.:hugs:
Angie

Robertacd
07-02-2008, 09:45 AM
I have been running in woman's workout gear lately. Usually a pair of woman's shorts, tank top and a sports bra. I run on a local trail near my house. I have got a few grins and smiles from other female runners.

When I am feeling bold and the trail is empty I like to take my shirt off and run in just my shorts and sports bra like so many of the GG's that I see running.

ashleyinwpb
07-02-2008, 04:06 PM
It's so exciting to see and hear about us gurls getting out and being proud of who we are. I'm done hiding lookout world here comes Ashley!

Kimberly Marie Kelly
07-02-2008, 06:06 PM
I go the gym usually with short low rise Nike Womens Cardio shorts, 3" inseams and very form fitting. I also have fem t-shirts etc. and allover shaved. I go to LA Fitness and never had problem. Some people look at me probably because of color choice of the outfits, Pink, Lavender, Red or other feminine colors, but so what, I like the colors.

Go dressed as you like. :battingeyelashes:

Deidra Cowen
07-02-2008, 06:55 PM
I used to go to LA Fitness but now go to Golds Gym. Anyway...I wrote about it here a while back but bascially being shaved from head to toe tends to catch peoples attention when in the locker room changing. I don't wear femmy stuff at da gym since I get so sweaty when I work out I don't see how I would manage in a wig and makeup!! But I have thought it would be fun to go enfemme sometime...probably would need to just do a light workout to avoid a makeup meltdown!

Thats kewl about the girl in Atlanta with LA fitness being friends with some CDs...I am guessing she must either know the gang called Georgia Tgirls that goes clubbing all the time or perhaps she knows the Tri Ess girls. I'd love to know if I have seen her!

Karren H
07-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Your such a girl, Deidra!! lol

I show my completely shave body to my team mates at the ice rink and have never ever had a problem.. as long as I keep putting the puck in the net!! :)