PDA

View Full Version : If he only knew....

Amy Sue
07-02-2008, 10:03 AM
I had to post this because I thought this was so funny.

I recently became the victim of corporate cutbacks and I am out of job. No worries though, they gave me nice severence package through the summer. I also have several interviews set up. In any case, I am still looking for a new one and contacted a competitor of ours last week.

Since I am home I figured at least make the best of it and dress. So this morning I decided today would be an "all Amy day" after shower and shave, towel dry I left the male me behind and began getting ready. I had on my panties, padded panties and foundation. As I am letting my foundation set, the phone rang and it was the contact from my old competitor returning my call!

We had a great conversation that lasted about 20 minutes. I bet he had no clue the guy "girl" on the other end was in her undies with some make up on. LOL.

After the call I finished getting ready and had a little extra spring in my step ;)

Amy :)

Darlene Dippy
07-02-2008, 10:16 AM
:daydreaming:Hey Amy what if he was femmed up, phoned you and was thinking........

Hope the job hunting goes well hun.

Darlene

Kristen Marie
07-02-2008, 11:01 AM
Isn't that cool. I have a job where one day a week I can be in a virtual environment....no face to face meetings and not chance of the wrong people walking in. I have been putting together a routine where on that day I can be Kristen and still interact in my guy mode like you did...kind of the best of both worlds.

Now, if I can just figure out how to be Kristen in my other 4 days...

AmandaM
07-02-2008, 07:11 PM
Well, I still dress for phone interviews!

Angie G
07-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Lucu on the getting the job hun. :hugs:
Angie

~Seana~
07-03-2008, 11:57 AM
Since I'm in a similar situation with the job....I have to ask....former Dell employee?

ggtracy
07-03-2008, 12:12 PM
good luck on the job search. enjoy your time at home while it lasts.