PDA

View Full Version : Better or worse?

CowGurl Rachel
07-02-2008, 07:23 PM
I'm curious, does being a CD make us better man, worse men or just a PITA? My wife is keen on telling me "you're such a woman!". Thoughts? FAB's please feel free to comment. After all, you have to live with us! :heehee:

Rachel

TracyH
07-02-2008, 07:36 PM
I think it'd be arrogant of me to sit here and talk about how great I am, so I invited DD to chime in on the subject.

DemonicDaughter
07-02-2008, 07:41 PM
I think it'd be arrogant of me to sit here and talk about how great I am, so I invided DD to chime in on the subject.

Very funny!

But I'm bias and everyone knows it. I date Tgurls and LOVE cders! I think other men are BOR-RING! And have no real lust for life. I think it makes them far more interesting, more fun, more free spirited. I think it has its problems but in comparison to what they could be doing... I'd take them wearing sexy lingerie any day!

Tina Dixon
07-02-2008, 07:51 PM
Don't really know, I'm just me, love me or leave me.

Majestyk's Lady
07-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Hello Cow Gurl..

In my case I believe it has made my Majestyk not so much a "better"man but a whole,complete man...

He is able to embrace both sides of him and he can allow his inner "beauty" to shine..He is at peace with his feelings and is not afraid of showing them..whether it be "masculine" or the "softer" side...

He is very sensitive,kind,and protective.. and is a Safe Haven for me in either mode..Sometimes I have need for him to be his "softer" side depending on the situation..he has a most delicious sense of humor when the "other side" come to surface..he doesn't have to prove he is "manly" for his compadres..and he never has to prove it to me..I accept him as he is..I truly adore both sides..

I too say sometimes he is such a "girl"..but I do not mean this to be a put down..but as a compliment because actually he can for the most part understand how complicated and hard it is to be a Lady...I also point out to him that he is such a "guy" too...no bias on my part..no "man put downs" with him either....

Be at peace..she sounds like a treasure..

Blessings,

Majestyk's Lady :love:

Bobbie_1544
07-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Wow!! Hell yeah, it does make you a better man. Because now you know what the female side goes threw along with being a male. Women love they we are in-touch with our femine side anyway and we show a more softer side of us.. Being out and about I learn that a few years ago.

Daintre
07-02-2008, 08:02 PM
There is no answer to that question, as we are built one way. How in the dickens can we know what it would have been like if we had been born a different way. All we can strive for is to be the best person we can be.

trannie T
07-02-2008, 08:12 PM
How can one improve upon perfection?

DemonicDaughter
07-02-2008, 08:16 PM
How can one improve upon perfection?

By putting a skirt on it. ;)

Tamara Croft
07-02-2008, 08:22 PM
I think being a CD makes you more aware of your appearance (vain lol), which is a good thing... except.. well... stop hogging the mirrors!!! :bs: Besides, I love T-gurls.. especially my own :love:

Sandra
07-03-2008, 10:40 AM
Well my girl is a lot better :D

KimberlyS
07-03-2008, 11:35 AM
Well does the fact my wife married me for many of my feminine characteristics and traits mean anything. Of course she did not tag them as feminine until after my femme side came out more and we went through over a year of hell working through the CDing issues.

Jennifer James
07-03-2008, 11:38 AM
Being jenn is so relaxing and makes me so happy and free from my boring male life