PDA

View Full Version : Front and center or behind the scenes

emmicd
07-02-2008, 10:51 PM
Is crossdressing front and center for most of us or is it behind the scenes?

For me for the longest time it has been like a hobby that comes and goes.

Now it seems very important to me.

I really enjoy the feel of dressing.

In the context of need it is front and center because I need and desire to crossdress even if it is in secret.

In the context of exposure it is behind the scenes because I never go outside with a dress on. I do however wear womens jeans and polos out to the mall.

emmi

Karren H
07-02-2008, 10:53 PM
Front and center and always there... Not a moment goes by without thinking about it..... Who has dresses on sale... When's the next outting... What's the latest makeup rage...

daviolin
07-03-2008, 07:55 AM
Think about it all the time. I read all the latest woman mags to get fashion ideas. Even when I'm doing my guy thing I relate to my woman side. And when I'm with my wife and being intimate, well I won't go there:love:Daviolin

Slip Affinity
07-03-2008, 08:48 AM
I guess it's front and center for me. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of it.

Jocelyn Quivers
07-03-2008, 09:13 AM
Front and Center, it's what my life revolves around.

Carly D.
07-03-2008, 09:34 AM
As for me, I am more behind the scenes right now.. I love wearing pantyhose even in the summer because that is what I started to wear and that really represents crossdressing for me... I do on occasion like to dress fully up but those times are becoming fewer and fewer.. I really just prefer to wear pantyhose and heels with shorts or the occasional skirt and top..