PDA

View Full Version : Oh my gawd!

JennyS.
07-02-2008, 11:28 PM
Just now... I went outside to my truck to get a few things that I'd forgotten. My next door neighbor was standing in his yard, smoking. I was only wearing a t-shirt and panties. He came over and started talking to me. I think he was checking out my legs! Or maybe he was wondering why they were shaved. I didn't expect him to be there. But, I talked to him like nothing was going on. He kept looking down at my legs. Then, his wife came out and I was standing there talking to both of them with only the t-shirt covering me! It was really wierd, let me tell you. I didn't know what to think. I was nervous that a strong wind would blow my t-shirt up and reveal the big pink heart on the front of my satin panties, a thong at that!!!

Wow. What an unsolicited experience!

sissystephanie
07-02-2008, 11:41 PM
WOW, what an experience! Maybe he looked at your legs because he didn't want to look at your pretty panties!! I have gone outside wearing a very short skirt and satin panties when my neighbor was in his yard, but he just waved at me. The skirt was short enough that the panties would be clearly visible when I bent over, like I did to pick up my newspaper!!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Rachel M
07-03-2008, 12:44 AM
I think he may have seen a little more. Its possible if you bent over (even slightly) your shirt may have risen up and "peek a boo" theres your panties. Try it go look in a full length mirror with your back to it looking over your shoulder. Lean forward until you can see what he might have.
Rachel

Hilary
07-03-2008, 03:59 AM
Are you sure you didn't see him there before you went out?
I think maybe you were just being a bit flirty:D

rian
07-03-2008, 04:07 AM
Dear Jenny I think I like it Yet it is dangerous ...Lets hope your neighbour would not start flirting with you later on since you told us that he was looking at your shaved legs ...Well I think he did so watch out ....I envy you ...

Amy Hepker
07-03-2008, 04:18 AM
Sounds like fun.

Jenny Ann
07-03-2008, 04:24 AM
OMG that would be embarrassing, unless you wanted him to see your panties. Hehehe.

Chari
07-03-2008, 07:30 AM
Maybe he liked your panties and was trying to get up the nerve to ask where you bought them! LOL

Angie G
07-03-2008, 08:08 AM
Matbe he just liked that he was loking at.:hugs:
Angie

Carly D.
07-03-2008, 09:36 AM
maybe they were thinking "this guys kinda weird, but we swing so who's to judge"...

Kristen Marie
07-03-2008, 10:01 AM
From looking at your avatar, he seems to have the right idea....your legs look great! Sounds like no harm , no foul. You might have some interesting neighbors.....

Kimberly Marie Kelly
07-03-2008, 07:29 PM
You either had the luck for this to happen and took it in stride or you planned this outing to reveal to the neighborhood your true self. Way to go girl. :battingeyelashes:

Kimberly thinks you are courageous. :battingeyelashes:

JennyS.
07-03-2008, 08:10 PM
I honestly didn't plan this! The truck is parked in the street. Next thing I know I'm standing there talking to the neighbors wearing a long t-shirt and panties! By the way, I've been out plenty in boy shorts with shaved legs and never really gave it much thought. I don't think I've ever noticed a man checkng out my legs. Gonna have to pay more attention!

Oh, thanks for the compliment! It means a lot.