PDA

View Full Version : What does your female name mean??

Karren H
07-03-2008, 07:36 AM
Check out this site... http://www.kabalarians.com/index.cfm and enter your female name to see what it means....

First I put in Karren as a female Then I put in my male name (Zarren - What lisa Smith calls me...lol)... as a male and got these....

Your First Name of: Karren

Your full name creates the overall conditions in your life. It is a very important factor. Click here for a description of your first and last names combined.

• Although the name Karren creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details. • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination system, and through worry and mental tension.

• Your first name of Karren gives you the desire for responsibility and takes you into practical pursuits. • You would excel in work of a technical nature where concentration and attention to detail are important. • Whatever you undertake, you have the patience and determination to do well. • You feel a sense of security in positions of responsibility where progress is made through systematic, step-by-step procedures. • However, you lack vision and you could become too involved in technical details, system, and routine. • You do not readily adjust to changes in your routine.

Your First Name of: "Zarren" (Lisa's creation...)

Your full name creates the overall conditions in your life. It is a very important factor. Click here for a description of your first and last names combined.

• Although the name "Zarren" creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition. • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, worry, and mental tension.

• Your name of "Zarren" creates a quick, clever mind capable of grasping and assimilating new ideas. • You are rather studious, mentally challenging each new idea before accepting it. • Because you learn so quickly you have little patience with those whose mental processes are somewhat slower, and you could become supercilious or somewhat "know it all" in your attitude. • This characteristic could make you rather unpopular with your associates. • Although you are very knowledgeable and intelligent, you often find spontaneous verbal expression difficult. • You crave friendship, understanding, love, and affection about your reserved manner appears forbidding to others.

Well I don't get the health part at all... and yeah I am practical and learn quick but I'm a good speaker and I'm very popular with my coworkers... at least I think I am... lol

Then I put in Karren and male and got this....

Sorry, but the name of: Karren (M) is not yet part of our database.

If you would like to add it to our database, please complete the following form to submit this name for consideration at our next database update (every 14 days). We will advise you by email with a brief analysis of the name.

If you wish to learn about the meaning of this name immediately, please call us at

It said I don't exist!! The program is gender biased like society!! Hahaha

Paste in your results and lets see what your name means!!!

Shamefully borrowed from Brandi at MUT......

Jenny Beth
07-03-2008, 09:30 AM
I entered Jennifer as female:

Even though the name Jennifer creates the urge to be artistically creative and original, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.
This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, and tension or accidents to the head.
The name Jennifer creates a dual nature in that you can be very generous and understanding, but you can also be so candid in your expression that you create misunderstanding.
You struggle with the requirement to soften your expression with tact and diplomacy and to consider the feelings of others.
Difficulty in accepting advice or admitting that you may have made a mistake causes you to appear to be stubborn and set in your ways.
Thus, you have too often created the wrong impression, and friendships have suffered.

Then as male:

Although the name Jennifer creates the urge to be creative and original, we point out that it causes an emotional intensity and a dominating nature that is hard to control.
This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, and tension or accidents to the head.
The first name of Jennifer creates an intense personal nature.
Your feelings and emotional desires are strong and consequently you are an individual, determined, strong-willed person.
Your creative nature and ambition drive you to pursue success to the extent that you jeopardize your personal well-being.
There is a tendency for you to dominate others.
You are too certain of yourself, and you are not open to the views of others or responsive to their desires or needs.
Also, this name does not incorporate qualities that enable you to be diplomatic and to compromise.

Not quite the same.

Carly D.
07-03-2008, 09:51 AM
I didn't go the full route of putting in my full name and paying for results, when I put in Carly and said it was male (because I am) it said what it said when I put that I was female(??).. and then I put in my male name and it said essentially the same thing so I think this is a hinky site at best...

KandisTX
07-03-2008, 10:03 AM
Here's what I got... (I added some notes in boldface.

Although the name Kandis creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.

Yeah, I'm about as "technical" as Rambo.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses and accidents to the head, and the elimination system.

Hmm.. interesting, considering I didn't put a "last name" in there.

Your first name of Kandis has made you a hard worker with a meticulous sense of detail.

Can't argue with that.. I do tend to hyperfocus on details when working.

You have a great deal of patience and independence, and you can be relied upon to complete your undertakings.

Yep, can't argue that point either.

You could be inventive along scientific or practical lines.

Only when I really apply myself and hyperfocus.

You are stable, trustworthy, homeloving, and logical in practical matters, but rather unresponsive to suggestions from others.

Yeppers ;)

You resist change.

Unless it's clothing.

I put my Male Name in as well and here is what I got for that:

Although the name K**** creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses or accidents to the head, worry and mental tension.

Again.. Did not put my last name in the box.

Your first name of K**** creates a serious, thoughtful nature, shrewd, efficient, and business-minded.

I've been told this very thing before when it comes to business.

You are one to make your own decisions, and not be influenced by others.

True.. well, unless my wife says differently. ~giggles~

You desire independence and freedom from the authority and interference of others.

Only when the wife allows it.

You are not overly ambitious, preferring instead to seek stable, settled conditions which are adequate to meet your responsibilities.

WRONG... I want it ALL!!!!

You like to be your own boss and you are capable of handling responsibilities for others.

AMEN!

Kandis:love::rose2:

KATIE TV
07-03-2008, 10:31 AM
Has anyone heard of a boy called KATIE?, well they have! This is the result of Katie and loging on as a Male!!!! STRANGE "Me thinks so"

Your First Name of: Katie
Your full name creates the overall conditions in your life. It is a very important factor. Click here for a report on the impact your first and last names combined have on your life. You will be amazed at the accuracy of this report!

Although the name Katie creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry, mental tension, and tension or accidents to the head.

Your name of Katie gives you self-assurance, independence, and confidence.

You have depth of mind and the ability to concentrate and to follow a line of thought to a logical conclusion.

Your love of challenging the concepts of others invariably leads you to create your own ideas and to pioneer new lines of thought.

Your strong characteristic of individuality qualifies you as a leader.

You must be independent and you do not brook interference in any way.

Although you do not tolerate interference in your own affairs, this characteristic does not prevent you from interfering in the affairs of others.

FUNNY THING IS ITS DEAD RIGHT FOR ME !!!!!!

Tina Dixon
07-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Although the name Tina creates the urge to be creative, independent, and self-sufficient, we point out that it causes a materialistic, somewhat self-opinionated approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.
This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and tension or accidents to the head.
The name Tina creates a very independent, practical, analytical nature with skillful business abilities.
You desire freedom from restrictions and authority in order that you can pursue your own ambitions.
This name gives you leadership qualities and you are seldom happy in positions where you must direction from others.
Material and financial success are the focus of your interests, but sacrificing much for material ambition will result in a lack of harmony and balance in your personal life, particularly a lack of appreciation for social courtesies and things of a more inspirational nature.

Autumndawn
07-03-2008, 11:07 AM
Thank you for the delightful link Karen! Here's my information - it's really astounding to me!

Autumn -

Although the name Autumn creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.

Your first name of Autumn has given you inspirational, idealistic, and dramatic qualities.

You have a clever, deep mind and the talent to excel in highly inspirational lines of endeavour as a dramatist, musician, writer, or artist.

You can be lifted by beauty in all forms and are at the most creative when inspired.

Your expressive, affectionate nature responds quickly through your feelings, but you must guard against being possessive and jealous.

AmandaM
07-03-2008, 11:41 AM
This is SO ME!

The name Amanda creates the urge to be self-expressive and philosophical, but we point out that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality creating loneliness.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, heart, lungs and bronchial area.

The name of Amanda has given you an appreciation for many beautiful and refined aspects of life--music and art, literature, drama--and the outdoors, where you find much peace and relaxation, but it creates a far too sensitive nature.

You sense and feel much that you do not understand, and sometimes you are alarmed at your thoughts and wonder about their origin.

You rarely experience the tranquility that comes with stability of thinking or emotional control.

Kiva
07-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Although the name Kiva creates the urge to be original and self-reliant, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.

My wife would agree with this

Your first name of Kiva has given you a studious nature, and the ability to concentrate on whatever you are doing.

I agree with this

You could excel in mathematics or in positions where persistence, independence, and individuality are required.

Described my job to the T!

In personal associations, a lack of finesse in verbal expression often creates misunderstandings with others, especially with those close to you, because you find it difficult and embarrassing to express depth of feeling when situations arise requiring diplomacy, understanding, and affection.

This part blew my mind. I have ALWAYS had a communication problem, and therefore, always looked stupid to others.

Amazing post Karren! Thanks for that interesting link!! :)

Kiva

Deborah Jane
07-03-2008, 12:31 PM
I thought i,d give this a go, it looks like fun.

I decided to put in the name Debs, as thats what i,m usually known as when i,m being girly.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................

Although the name Debs creates an active mind and restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasise that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.

This name when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, liver and bloodstream.

Your first name of Debs has given you a quick, active mind, which has caused you to delve into many differant ideas and theories.

You have a desire for associaction with people and, since you have no difficulty being spontaneous and expressive with others, you have considerable ability for discussion and debate.

You enjoy unexpected opportunities for meeting people, or doing things on the spur of the moment.

Where you have difficulty is in organising and systematizing the handling of your responsibilities.

Though you can work on any undertaking intently as long as it absorbs your interest, you cannot persevere when confronted by obstacles or tedious monotony.

Thus your success in your undertakings is limited.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................

Quite a few things here do ring true for me surprisingly enough!!!

Emily Anderson
07-03-2008, 12:37 PM
Yep, sounds just like me :)

Although the name Emily creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

Kitsune
07-03-2008, 01:07 PM
I'm guessing this is a Kabbalah-related site, which means it probably draws its 'conclusions' through numerology. Each letter of your name gets a number; all the numbers are totaled and reduced to a single digit, and on the basis of that digit you are assigned a boiler-plate 'analysis.' That implies that you must into fit into one of only nine 'personality types.' That's pretty ludicrous, I think.

Aurora27
07-03-2008, 05:02 PM
* Though the name Aurora creates the urge to understand and help others, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.
* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems.
* Your name of Aurora makes you easy-going and refined, but detracts from your physical vitality.
* You desire all the finer things in life--lovely clothes, home, furniture, and environment.
* However, procrastination is your worst enemy, and you find yourself lacking the ambition to make your dreams a reality often because of lack of confidence.
* People are inclined to take advantage of your sympathetic, tractable nature.
* You naturally attract people with problems who seek your understanding and advice.

Yup, thats me! Although, on reading the other replies, most of them area also me to an extent. I wonder of there is a name that doesn't cause health issues?

Ruth
07-03-2008, 05:23 PM
I could see that all the readings were done to some kind of formula, and I was trying to work out the connotations of the site name, but Kitsune got it first. It's done by numerology.
Names are rich in meaning but I feel that reducing them to numbers throws away most of that meaning.

Amy Hepker
07-03-2008, 05:33 PM
I think it was pretty accurate for me.

tricia_uktv
07-03-2008, 06:00 PM
It is quite interesting for my children and reasonably accurate.

But for me it says I'm sexy bitch, and I am!

Wendy me
07-03-2008, 06:07 PM
Your First Name of: Wendy

Although the name Wendy causes an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus and reproductive organs.

The name of Wendy brings opportunities for success in business and financial accumulation.

It fires you with ambition and promotional ideas, ideas that are original, progressive, and large-scale.

With this name, success to you is a foregone conclusion, for you cannot conceive any reason for not reaching all your goals, as you have self-sufficiency, supreme confidence, boundless energy, and enthusiasm.

As long as you have a sense of freedom from monotony and drudgery, and can see progress being made, you feel buoyant and optimistic.

However, obstacles and frustration can give rise to feelings of impatience, intolerance, and depression.

The ever-present desire to progress does not allow you proper relaxation or the proper expression of the softer feminine qualities of sympathy, encouragement, and affection.

Others see you as rather shrewd and calculating.

TSchapes
07-03-2008, 08:41 PM
I had picked Tracy for it's androgynous connotations. I find it interesting when putting in Tracy for female and male you sorta get different results.

Note the one for female "homeloving [sic]" and male has "goals", talk about stereotypes! How cosmic is this stuff anyways! The poor spelling aside, it's pretty funny stuff. :lol2:

Female:
Although the name Tracy creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.

Male:
The name Tracy creates the urge to be creative and original, but we point out that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.

Note with the female they "emphasize" and the male they have to "point out"

Female:
This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses and accidents to the head, and the elimination system.

Male:
This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses centring [sic] in the head, and in the stomach and intestinal organs.

Yes that delicate "elimination system" for the ladies and the more graphic "stomach and intestinal organs", for the guys.

Female:
Your first name of Tracy has made you a hard worker with a meticulous sense of detail.

Male:
Your first name of Tracy has given you a very practical, hard-working, systematic nature.

"Meticulous sense of detail", probably when I'm sewing, huh?

Female:
You have a great deal of patience and independence, and you can be relied upon to complete your undertakings.

You could be inventive along scientific or practical lines.

You are stable, trustworthy, homeloving [sic], and logical in practical matters, but rather unresponsive to suggestions from others.

You resist change.

Male:
Your interests are focused on technical, mechanical, and scientific things, rather than interests of an artistic, musical, or social nature.

You have a rather skeptical outlook on life and rather materialistic standards.

In reaching your goals, you are very independent and resourceful, patient and determined.

You can be so very positive and definite in your own ideas and opinions that others sense a lack of tact and friendliness in your manner of expression.

Yep, women "resist change", and men are "independent and resourceful, patient and determined."

OK, I feel like I've been transported back to the 50's, where's my June Clever outfit?

Love, Tracy

TracyH
07-03-2008, 08:44 PM
Glad you did this first. I picked my name because it was on my birth certificate.

Jill20
07-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Well here's my results.
* Although the name Jill creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, heart, lungs and bronchial area.

* Your name of Jill creates a very sensitive, inspirational, and idealistic nature.

* You have an appreciation for all the fine and beautiful things in life, and could excel in music, art, drama, or literary undertakings, where you could find an expression for your deeper feelings that you would not find otherwise.

* As a result of your love of the out-of-doors, you would experience the most peace and harmony out in the quiet of nature.

* Your sensitive nature causes you to lack self-confidence, and to withdraw from arguments or turmoil, as any discord reflects quickly through your nervous system.

rachel_rachel
07-03-2008, 10:36 PM
Although the name Rachel creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.
This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and worry or mental tension.
As Rachel you are rather serious-minded, responsible, and stable.
You have the gift of tact and diplomacy, and possess a charming, easy-going nature which endears you to others.
You have a serious desire to understand the heart and mind of everyone, and could be very effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way.
This name also gives you a love of home and family, and as a parent you would likely be fair and understanding.

Well the very first line threw me a little bit, I'm the complete opposite in that department. I'm sort of a go getter, i know what i want and am prepared to go to any length to get it. Hmmmm.

Combined with this, my real name....

Although the name B*****y creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.
This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination system, and through worry and mental tension.
Your first name of B*****y has given you a practical, logical, analytical approach to life and a great deal of patience.
You enjoy working at anything of a mechanical or technical nature, and believe that what is worth doing is worth doing well.
When you are interested in a project, you concentrate all your thoughts on it and do not appreciate being interrupted.
This name creates a deliberate and methodical way of thinking and speaking; it takes you time to learn but, once you have mastered a subject, you do not forget it.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
07-04-2008, 12:40 AM
Although the name Zarabeth creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, and nervous system.

Your first name of Zarabeth has given you inspirational, idealistic, and dramatic qualities.

You have a clever, deep mind and the talent to excel in highly inspirational lines of endeavour as a dramatist, musician, writer, or artist.

You can be lifted by beauty in all forms and are at the most creative when inspired.

Your expressive, affectionate nature responds quickly through your feelings, but you must guard against being possessive and jealous.

bah-bah-bobbie
07-04-2008, 01:09 AM
While the name Bobbie creates the urge to organize and work with others, we point out that it causes an over-emphasis on material things that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success. <----all names iv'e seen on this post say that.

Although your name of Bobbie gives you a good appreciation of material values, business ability, and skill in organizing and managing others, your success is limited at times, by a lack of self-confidence and initiative. This name brings out a practical, composed quality, with a strong desire for a good standard of living in an environment where you are in contact with distinguished, successful people.

You try to further your interests through pursuing the association of people with influence.

I've only know one woman named bobbie and that very well sums her up. I put my male name in and it is frightenly accurate.

The name **** creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others. You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others, to accept compromise, or to work in a subservient position against your will. Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid.
Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner.

I will say that I am willing to compromise as long as I get the most benefit from it.

Mirani
07-04-2008, 01:30 AM
its in the signature.:battingeyelashes:

TSchapes
07-05-2008, 07:49 AM
I believe that the site is fun but there is also a not so subtle set-up to get you to plunk down the $30.00 for the First and Last name combo. Notice each one of the results has:

"This name, when combined with the last name, can..." <fill in the bad things here>.

Doesn't mean it does. It would be interesting if when you do spend the 30 bucks that the results are all good! You'll love them all the more for it!

Love from Tracy "Buzzkill" Schapes.

TGMarla
07-05-2008, 10:06 AM
This is what we get when a machine and a database tell us deep thoughts about us: Some of the response is exactly what it says about others. That said, .....

Though the name Marla creates the urge to understand and help people, we draw to your attention that it causes an emotional intensity and sensitivity that is hard to control.
This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid and nervous system.
Your first name of Marla has given you a friendly, likeable nature, and you could excel in artistic, dramatic, and musical expression.
With this name, you desire the finer things in life, but you do not always have the resolve and vitality to put forth the effort necessary to fulfil your desires.
Your emotional feelings are easily affected and you will always be involved in other people's problems as a result of your overly sympathetic nature.
Gee. They sure pegged me, huh? :rolleyes:

Chiana
07-05-2008, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the link Karren. It is fun. I put in my male name and it was a very accurate match for my traits. Throughout my CDing life I have used 3 different female names. I have only used Chiana on this forum. When I put in my other 2 female names, 1 didn't fit at all. The second name was a little closer but still not very close. I didn't think they would have Chiana in their database but I tried it anyway and it turned out to be much better suited to my personality. I guess it will have to be the "one" from now on.

Christinedreamer
07-05-2008, 12:41 PM
As a very young boy I used to dream about being the rescuer of a beautiful "damsel in distress" and her name was always Christine. Jump ahead to my young adult years; I met two girls hitchiking in DC in the early 70s on a Friday night about 1:30 AM. I picked them up and we drove around just talking. I dropped them off and went home.
Jump ahead one full year. I was at a young adults' party at church and this woman came up to me and asked questions about my car, my CB radio handle, and whether or not I remembered picking up 2 girls a year ago on Connetticut Ave and driving around. Long story-shortened, She was one of the girls. Her name? Christine!

We ended up dating and getting married. She enjoyed and actively encouraged my crossdressing (another story).

We divorced for non CD related issues and I still love her to this day (31 yrs later).

So I felt that adopting the name Christine was the obvious choice for a nom de femme. The "dreamer" part was added by the site server as Christine was not available for a SN, but it is oddly appropriate.

No numerology, kabala, but definitely karma.

Christine

TommiTN
07-05-2008, 03:21 PM
It's just a feminization of my male name. I know, unimaginative. Maybe I'll change it later.

SatinDoll00
07-05-2008, 05:09 PM
It's really strange that the name Morgana means the "edge of the sea", as since a small child I have always been fascinated by the ocean, and water in general. I am very much a water-sign, and the mere sound of rushing water calms my being. Perhaps there is something about me that I never really knew.

Morgan (my shortened version of Morgana) is a more accurate name for me than my given name at birth...but I never really knew that.

I know that Morgan is me, and I am Morgan. I have let too much of my life pass me by in denial. No more.

Coquette
07-07-2008, 01:02 PM
"Coquette" means a woman who flirts. :cute:

MargoLE
07-07-2008, 03:17 PM
From http://www.babbynames.com
Margo
* The meaning of the name Margo is Pearl
* The origin of the name Margo is French

Ann D Bluebird
07-07-2008, 04:32 PM
From http://www.babbynames.com
Margo
* The meaning of the name Margo is Pearl
* The origin of the name Margo is French

Thanks Karren, a fun little game, but I'd go with the link Margo provides....or any of 100 other like it rather than take the Kabalarian Philosophy one with anything less than a massive pinch of salt!

Get this: IMPORTANT WARNING (down the page from the name meaning search)

"Do not choose a first name based on these short name descriptions. Your baby's name must be in harmony with both:
your baby's birthdate (inner potential)
and your family's surname (last name)" :brolleyes::brolleyes::brolleyes:

Annesah
07-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Our feminine names mean so much to all of us. My chosen name stems from an Italian/Irish 25 year old woman in circa 1955 ( I was about 7 when I adopted her name. Annie was an at home early on day care mother on her own. Small class. Try this; one kid at a time! Constant attention. Eye contact. The best training. Body language. Subtile. Facial nuance. Sure.

A best friend of my mom. A best friend of me. (" anchovy?") Yes! Odive too! Sorry. I digress. I was about 4 when she pulled that one and as time went by she pulled so many more! In short, for me, she shined and still does!