PDA

View Full Version : With so much time spent as a woman...

LIVNHOSE
07-03-2008, 08:49 AM
The last two weeks I've been on vacation which gave me alot of time with my femininity. the first couple of days the only time i wasn't dressed as a woman or feeling fem was when i went out to pay my bills, but as soon as i walked throught the front door the transformation began. the first week of my vacation i was so excited about being able to spend time as the verion of me that all i wore was skirts and dresses, the second week i toned it down a bit. the second week i started wearing leggins, tennis shoes, and casual clothing. don't get me wrong i still found time during the day to play dress up and make myself beautiful. now with only 2 days left on my vaction i'm finding it to be very hard to go back to putting on my manhood, i'd rather continue being the woman that i hide inside. i've enjoyed my time spent as my inner woman and if I could i would spend all of my off time as the female version of me. But since the world around me finds it hard to accept me as a woman i must put her away like a winter coat and and wait for the weather to change so i can bring her back out.:daydreaming:

Denise01
07-03-2008, 12:42 PM
I can fully understand what you are saying.

Last march I was on vacation for 5 weeks. During this time I was fully femme, as Denise, 24/7 the whole time I was away. The experience was awsome, and it was so hard to go back drab when I got home.

In the prev Nov. i was fully femme for about 3 weeks, but this time i was determinded that I would be Denise the whole time I was away.

To this extent, the only clothes that I took with me that did not belong to Denise was one pair of Jeans and one pair of shoes. All other clothing was totally femme, although some would have been what we would call gender neutual, as when travelling, it is hard to wear skirts and dresses all the time.

I had a great time when away, was treated as any other lady, and the whole time I was away got called Maam, which was so nice.

Just cant wait for my next vacation, at which time I plan on being fully femme again for the full 5 weeks that I am away

Denise:):):):)

Deborah Jane
07-03-2008, 12:46 PM
I know how you feel sis, i hate it when i have to go back to being a guy again after spending long periods girly :sad:

KimberlyS
07-03-2008, 01:23 PM
I have found since my wife has become more tolerant and my CDing time is more regular I do not have near the down feeling going back to male. I think a lot of it use to be not knowing when/if my next CDing time would be. Now I under-dress and have a mix of male and androgenyous femme clothes that I mix and match on a daily basis. And I get some full femme dressing time about once a month or so either at home or out and about. And often at least lately it has been my wife asking if I need some femme time.

Jennifer Marie P.
07-03-2008, 01:25 PM
I too know the feeling of going back to guy mode after long periods of being beautiful and feeling girly

LIVNHOSE
07-06-2008, 09:13 AM
AND LETS NOT LEAVE OUT WEARING THOSE REALLY FEMININE AND ELEGANT FASHIONS THAT WE ALL LOVE WEARING AND FIND ITS HARD TO LET GO OR TAKE OFF...:daydreaming: