PDA

View Full Version : It wasn't very long but sure felt great

pamela_a
07-03-2008, 03:42 PM
OK girls, get your mind out of the gutter, it's not about that :o.

Last night I dropped my son and his friend off so they could go camping. I brought along a skirt and, after delivering them, promptly changed into it for the hour and a half drive back home. It's been a while since I've been able to wear a skirt and it only reaffirmed my belief that I'd wear one almost all the time if I could.

It was late and the trip was uneventful but it felt wonderful to be out in a skirt again. Although I did get one surprise, when I made my last potty stop I found the seat up; definitely not something I expected in the ladies room.

-Paula-

Angie G
07-04-2008, 06:59 AM
I love to drive dressed even though my drives are short.:hugs:
Angie

Kristen Marie
07-04-2008, 07:09 AM
There is nothing that compares to driving in a skirt....if even for just a short while. I need to steal away some times like you did.....what fun!

Tina Dixon
07-04-2008, 07:13 AM
I would wear a skirt all the time also if I could and driving dressed is fun, now the potty seat? Probably just a confused CD was in there before you.

daviolin
07-04-2008, 10:25 AM
I took my first drive in femm the other day and I did it in broad daylight. I had to drive to the post office to mail back some movie's. I didn't have to get out of the car, there was a drive up mail box. I wore a short black skirt with suntan pantyhose. Black pumps, and pretty florial top. It was hard keeping my eye's on the road. I wanted to check out my legs and pumps. Anyway baby steps.:2c:Daviolin

Kimberly Marie Kelly
07-04-2008, 10:53 AM
Went on a long 6 hr trip from PA to MA, was a wonderful feeling being dressed up and driving. In the long traffic tie-ups many people could see me and no one appeared to notice. :battingeyelashes:

In fact I did have some truckers honk their horns and since my windows were partially open, I thought I heard 'hey baby' shouted over to me as I passed one trucker. What a feeling, but was careful to stop where I could relief myself without using public rest areas. Luv driving enfemme. :battingeyelashes:

serinalynn
07-04-2008, 12:54 PM
I was in a curve hugging top and wearing a plunge bra when i got into the Durango and went to my local Burger King. I went to the drive through, placed my order and drove to the pick up window. An older woman took my money and young girl was to hand my food out the window. As the girl handed my drink she got a side view the young girls eyes got as big as silver dollars and her jaw dropped to the floor, the girl turned and went into the back room. The older woman handed the my burger and fries and said have a great day, smiled politely and I drove away.

Deborah Jane
07-04-2008, 01:02 PM
I love driving while dressed and will sometimes drive around aimlessly for hours.
I think i maybe getting braver too...
A guy pulled up alongside me a stop light recently and smiled at me. Just before the light changed and i pulled off, taking a left turn in my lane, i blew him a kiss :heehee:

serinalynn
07-04-2008, 01:09 PM
Went on a long 6 hr trip from PA to MA, was a wonderful feeling being dressed up and driving. In the long traffic tie-ups many people could see me and no one appeared to notice. :battingeyelashes:

In fact I did have some truckers honk their horns and since my windows were partially open, I thought I heard 'hey baby' shouted over to me as I passed one trucker. What a feeling, but was careful to stop where I could relief myself without using public rest areas. Luv driving enfemme. :battingeyelashes:

KIM; I used to drive big rigs I can tell you from experience that truckers can see in your car and view the driver from the chest down if you are in the next lane to the left:doh: and can see face to the natural waist of 3 lanes to the left. So Ladies, don't be afraid to pull up those skirts :heehee:when passing trucks.
also ladies if you pass a big rig at night and a yellow or white light is hung on the left side mirror pointing at an angle to see in a car passing in the next lane. that is called a P_ssy light.:eek: SO the driver of the big rig can take a quick look at any ladies sitting in the right passsenger seat of a car. :)

Melinda G
07-04-2008, 01:11 PM
It was hard keeping my eye's on the road. I wanted to check out my legs and pumps.
DISTRACTED DRIVER ALERT!:D

AnnMorgan
07-04-2008, 02:25 PM
LOL! With my luck I'd do something stupid and get pulled over and get recorded by the cops dashboard cam then wind-up on "Americas Funniest Traffic Stops" or some such show.

annecwesley
08-21-2008, 10:31 AM
I had a great morning dress-and-drive today. I had to pick up something from a vendor about 1 1/2 from home before work. As soon as I got out of the house I pulled over and changed into skirt with all the trimmings. I had to throw pants on when I got to the shop but put the skirt back on for the drive to my office. I'll finish the day underdressing. -maybe I'll slip into something more comfortable on the way home...

Hey it's the best this bearded gurl can manage at the moment, but it made be feel happy and pretty just the same.

CD Susan
08-21-2008, 10:52 AM
I drive while dressed and it is a lot of fun. I like wearing a mini skirt with fishnet stockings and garter belt. Also a see thru blouse and long blond wig. When I pass a big rig I will up along side it and stay there long enough for the driver to get a good look at my legs and exposed garters. I get a lot of horn honks when I do this. I can only imagine the chatter on the cb.

Tracii G
08-21-2008, 10:55 AM
I had my first drive in full femme a couple of years ago.
A girlfreind of mine had talked me into going the full route for a gag at her bar.
I had longer hair at the time and she put in some highlights gave me a very cute haircut and did my makeup.
The outfit was a short denim shirt pantyhose with low heel shoes.The top was a pink cropped Tee with a short denim jacket.
The drive was great I loved the looks from guys at the lights even got whistled at a few times.
We stopped to get something to eat and I was afraid to go in the restaurant she finally got me to go in and all went fine.
She tried to get me a date with our waiter, he said he was married sorry .Kinda cute tho'.

susan fuller
08-21-2008, 01:55 PM
Love driving with a skirt on with hose and high heels. I did not know about the mirrow on trucks but will keep that in mind. My SO travels with me when I am in a dress so she gets the looks to.

tracigirl_tv
08-21-2008, 02:08 PM
....also ladies if you pass a big rig at night and a yellow or white light is hung on the left side mirror pointing at an angle to see in a car passing in the next lane. that is called a P_ssy light.:eek: SO the driver of the big rig can take a quick look at any ladies sitting in the right passsenger seat of a car. :)

Once again I am amazed at the things I learn on this forum :heehee: