PDA

View Full Version : I want what she's wearing!

Emily Anderson
07-03-2008, 05:56 PM
I just remembered a situation that happened a few years ago when I first started coming out to people, and in this particular situation it was a female work colleague.

I was walking around a mall with my colleague when she noticed that I was fixated on a girl about 20 yards from us. When my colleague said to me that the girl was very pretty, I told her that I was actually admiring the girl's dress. Later I told my colleague about my crossdressing, and she was totally cool about it.

When was the last time you saw a girl, and wanted what she was wearing?

tricia_uktv
07-03-2008, 06:02 PM
Hi Emily, and every day?

Hugs

vikki2020
07-03-2008, 06:11 PM
All the time! Especially when the girl is about the same size as me.You can get some really good ideas like that.

Tina Dixon
07-03-2008, 06:13 PM
I seen a gal today that I wanted what she was wearing off of her:drooling:

Deborah Jane
07-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Everyday...I think thats why i spend so much time shopping :)

Jenn2716
07-03-2008, 06:16 PM
Every day for me too. I get totally jealous of the girls who work in the offices near my building. Oh well.

"Mary"
07-03-2008, 06:18 PM
All the time. Me, too.

More than anything, I evaluate if I could "do that look" and if so - I want that outfit.

Angela-Russell
07-03-2008, 06:55 PM
About 2 hours ago, before I came home, & the next time I see a girl and want what she is wearing will be tomorrow, as soon as I go out and see a girl.......

Kristen Marie
07-03-2008, 07:00 PM
All the time, everyday.....

Angie G
07-03-2008, 08:38 PM
Every time I go shopping mostly it the shoes.:hugs:
Angie

Patty
07-03-2008, 08:43 PM
All the time
Everyday
Clothes-shoes-makeup-all the extra's

Marybeth_1966
07-03-2008, 09:40 PM
I think the greatest thing about being a cd is the attention that we pay to everyone we are arround. I realized years ago that I knew more about fashon than MLB rosters. I guess our minds wonder to what make us feel good.

I worked at an ad agency for years with lots of very stylish woman. Every day I would wonder the halls and wonder where they bought their clothes. I was espically drawn to their hosery. I love patterned hose. Have a rather large collection but it always appears empty when I saw a woman at the agency wearing an amazing pattern or a great opaque color. I so wish I could ask them were they got them! What brand were they! Sometimes I would slip it into the conversation--maybe I thought it was slipped but was really outing my self. I would say things like my wife has great legs but is conserviative and I would love her to be as daring as they were with their stockings. Realize that I had a long term work relationship with these women so I didnt sound like a pervert.

Worked about 50 percent of the time and then I was off running to the store to buy the same look! My most amazing moment was when I noticed a woman who worked on the w coast came in for a week and one day wore a body suit that was the exact one that I owned! She wore a white knit pants and you could see the same lace outline that I saw in my own body suit. It was very pretty--not to much support. No mistaking it for my own. No way to ask on that one but I remember racing home to wear a silky body suit that I had overlooked for years and had the most amazing experience realizing that we were wearing the same garment on that same day. Its amazing how simple and complex it is to be a cd!

KatrinaAshley
07-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Every day as long as they're not in shorts and t shirts which I have already. And not only clothes, sometimes I wish I could try their shoes or hairstyle too. My stash is very small so I haven't met anyone wearing what I own.

serinalynn
07-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Every Time I see a cuty sexy girl wearing nice clothes.

Chantellexxx
07-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Yesterday, today & tomorrow!!!!!:D

AlisonA
07-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Everyday, and not just clothes. Hair, makeup, accessories, some girls just seem to be able to put it all together. I think to myself dam that looks awesome. Then when I go shopping for myself I see and usually buy a lot of nice things, but it never seems to workout the same. :(

donnalee
07-04-2008, 12:00 AM
I appreciate beauty, especially female beauty in all it's forms. I don't know if it's a pretty young woman, a beautiful mature woman or what they are wearing that gets more of my attention. I just know when I like what I see.

CD Susan
07-04-2008, 12:37 AM
It happens to me every day! I appreciate the beauty of a fine looking female and wish I could emulate that beauty by wearing those same clothes when I see it.

KayR
07-04-2008, 04:59 AM
The trend in the UK seems for women to wear some very dowdy, voluminous clothes. I'm not criticising that, but in the main I don't long to wear what they have on!
However, I saw a gorgeous tall, shapely blonde girl in a classic navy blue suit with a simple white collarless top, nearly-black hose and black stilletoes in the supermarket. She clearly had popped in on her way home from the office. Most of us males were falling over ourselves watching her! She certainly filled her clothes in all the right places!

Princess29
07-04-2008, 05:34 AM
add me to the list of people who everyday sees well dressed women and is jealous of what they are wearing

Keely
07-04-2008, 05:47 AM
There are two women in the office that I really like how they dress. If I could only...

jennifer ann
07-04-2008, 07:01 AM
Everyday!! I love to look at how women are dressed along with their hair styles, nails, make-up, etc....

Deidra Cowen
07-04-2008, 07:13 AM
I am like most of you crazies!!! I just luv going out and checking out the outfits on GGs. One of my fav stops every morning is to go to the Star Bucks near where I live...more times than not I get to see a professional upper class lady in a stunning outfit to get my morning going.

kristacd20
07-04-2008, 07:16 AM
Every time I go out?

Laura_Stephens
07-04-2008, 07:42 AM
Most every day.

TGMarla
07-04-2008, 08:28 AM
Yes. This occurred just yesterday. A client was wearing a surprisingly cute little pink and white dress with pretty shoes and pantyhose. She looked delightful. I was a bit envious that she got to wear such an ensemble to work, and I was full of admiration for her tasteful and lovely choice of clothing. Lucky girl! I'd have loved to try it on.

Easy, boy....stay in your shoes!

J-Girl
07-04-2008, 08:30 AM
I usually notice the clothes before the girl. And oh, Everyday!

Heather_Marie
07-04-2008, 09:26 AM
All the time, that is the first thing I see when looking at women is the outfit and wish I could have it for me. I'm always asking questions to my GG friend and where she buys things so I can go shopping for the same.

daviolin
07-04-2008, 09:56 AM
I'm with the rest of you girls. All the time for this gal:2c:Daviolin

gabe
07-04-2008, 12:23 PM
I am a long distance runner. With the Olympics trials and build up to the Olympics I just admire the outfit of the long distance runners. The whole sports bra and flat abs just make me envious. I just love that athletic look. I like the beach volleyball look too.

Sarah...
07-04-2008, 12:28 PM
Oh yeah! This afternoon. A gorgeous, floaty summer dress. It looked cool and cool - a double whammy - it was so hot at work today.

Hugs

Sarah...

Deborah Jane
07-04-2008, 12:29 PM
The trend in the UK seems for women to wear some very dowdy, voluminous clothes. I'm not criticising that, but in the main I don't long to wear what they have on!

You should try down this way in the evenings Kay...
There are quite a few girls in the towns dressed really cute [tartyish :D] for a night out!!!
I,d love to be able to get away with going out like that every night :daydreaming:

Claire3
07-04-2008, 12:37 PM
I work in a supermarket,so almost every minute of every working day.

kymmieLorain
07-04-2008, 01:20 PM
I seen a gal today that I wanted what she was wearing off of her:drooling:

All the time. Me, too.

More than anything, I evaluate if I could "do that look" and if so - I want that outfit.

Every Time I see a cuty sexy girl wearing nice clothes.

Yeah, all the above, doesn't help that I work for the worlds largest retailer. and get discounts as well.

Kymmie

kateyliz
07-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Like so many others here, every time I leave home. Hugs, Kathy

Gemma Rhodes
07-04-2008, 01:27 PM
I play a game in my mind called "Swap Clothes" every morning when Im walking to work.

The way it works is that the first woman I see I imagine I have swapped clothes with her and then each woman I later see I think if her clothes are nicer than the ones Im wearing and if they are I imagine Ive swapped clothes again.

I always arrive at work dressed in a lovely outfit. (If only in my mind)

Toni_Lynn
07-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Garsh! Its probably easier for me to enumerate when I haven't though this than when I have!

In fact, I'd venture to say that it's one of the reasons why I am a crossdresser. I really like the styles and colours of girls clothes.

But -- what's funny about it is that I can take, say the famous picture of Marlene Dietrich dressed in a tuxedo, and feel, wow! -- I'd love to try that look too.

I know -- I'm weird. But I am me.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Mercedes
07-05-2008, 12:37 AM
Now that it is summer I have found myself checking out every attractive woman's shoes and doing a lot of wishing. I think today a husband caught me staring at his wife's shoes.

They were so cute!! What could I do.

Mercedes XOXOXO

MJ
07-05-2008, 12:30 PM
every day for me

JulietLewis
07-05-2008, 12:42 PM
As you can tell from most of the responses, the answer is: always (as long as the outfit is refined and feminine - sweats don't do it for me...)

il.dso
07-06-2008, 11:55 AM
Add me to the "everyday" club!

Amy Hepker
07-06-2008, 11:59 AM
Happens all the time.

Cary
07-06-2008, 02:49 PM
Everyday.:2c:

Katherine Bell
07-06-2008, 02:58 PM
In Chicago I see clothes, shoes, bags and hair on almost everyone I want to have. Especially the throw back to the 70's new long ankle length sun dresses. They are beautiful and cool for the hot days of summer. You can find almost anything online but not always in the size you want it. If you have the cash you can always find a good tailor and have them make it for you custom.

kellylynn_31
07-06-2008, 03:17 PM
every day at work, business casual is such a sexy look.

as I am walking through the hallways and see all the ladies in work attire all I can say is wow that is a great outfit :)

SherriePall
07-06-2008, 03:42 PM
I can't believe that all you girls are envious of what the GG's wear! That's terrible.

My answer is almost every time I see a GG wearing an outfit that has some style and class. Or a great pair of shoes.

gabe
07-08-2008, 12:40 AM
Did anybody see the dress worn by Selma Blair on the 07/07/2008 episode with Jay Leno? What a scrumptious dress. Try to catch the replay online when it becomes available.

slicky
07-08-2008, 03:03 AM
on most days but not all to be honest. it really depends on my mood

judge75
07-08-2008, 03:10 AM
I just remembered a situation that happened a few years ago when I first started coming out to people, and in this particular situation it was a female work colleague.

I was walking around a mall with my colleague when she noticed that I was fixated on a girl about 20 yards from us. When my colleague said to me that the girl was very pretty, I told her that I was actually admiring the girl's dress. Later I told my colleague about my crossdressing, and she was totally cool about it.

When was the last time you saw a girl, and wanted what she was wearing?
A mlong long time.

vivianann
07-08-2008, 03:42 AM
everyday for me too.

Sally1979ct
07-08-2008, 04:05 AM
Most day's when i visit my shopping centre , I alway's see someone wearing something that i would like to wear and own...

However finding the clothes that some people wear can be hard....

Sally