PDA

View Full Version : Going Topless

Tomara
07-03-2008, 06:11 PM
I am curious about how others feel about not wearing a top when you are in male mode ? I like alot of others wear a bra most of the time , but when doing things like mowing the lawn in the 90ies it is just too hot to wear anything except for sun screen . I guess that is why some GG`s don`t like to wear bras in the summer . What are your feelings on this do you feel shy , naughty , sexy or just like a guy without a shirt on ? Tomara

tricia_uktv
07-03-2008, 06:13 PM
Doesn't it depend on the hormone intake? Hugs

Tina Dixon
07-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Sorry most men need to leave there shirt on and I'm one of them.

Karin A
07-03-2008, 06:31 PM
When I'm in male mode, I go without a shirt. Alot! I'm in Florida, so that is really common here. I'm totally shaved up there, but don't really have any boobs, so it just seems normal to me and anyone around me. If you are on hormones and have some boobs, then maybe you might need a shirt... but i've seen plenty of 50+ guys with bigger boobs than some gg's. :)

Missy
07-03-2008, 06:42 PM
ok so I am not a GG
I can go outside with out a shirt bare chested
wife thinks that is unfair
and I agree if men can go without a shirt so can women
for me out side or inside it is bra and a shirt over the bra

Phyliss
07-03-2008, 07:12 PM
I've never really felt comfortable going shirtless. Even at a pool I just don't feel right. Now that I wear a bra all the time, it just seems wrong to me. Even if I took it off for awhile to let "lines" vanish I still wouldn't feel right.

KARI AN
07-03-2008, 07:24 PM
This is my first summer wearing bras and without one on I kind of feel strange. Its bad enough attending events as a male that I have to leave my bra at home if needed but I sure try to wear one all the time.
Kari An:):)

unclejoann
07-03-2008, 07:29 PM
So, I went topless and bottomless lately, unfortunately without sunscreen! Burnt to a crisp. Good thing I was tucked most of the time.

Deborah Jane
07-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Having got myself just noticeable tan lines last weekend, i think going topless may be out for me for a few weeks.

[I was experimenting with a bikini on to see how quick tan lines would show :doh:]

Angie G
07-03-2008, 08:33 PM
Just like a guy without a shirt. :hugs:
Angie

serinalynn
07-03-2008, 10:50 PM
I rarely go shirtless except to walk from the bathroom to the bedroom to get dressed after my shower.

Stormgirl
07-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Try wearing 50lbs of gear in the 120F heat all day. Yeah I will take my shirt off if it's hot out,it's a privilege.

Phyliss
07-03-2008, 10:54 PM
So, I went topless and bottomless lately, unfortunately without sunscreen! Burnt to a crisp. Good thing I was tucked most of the time.

Bottomless and "tucked" nice trick ... I've got to learn how to do that

Samantha43
07-03-2008, 11:33 PM
I go without a shirt often in the Summer. We have a boat and spend alot of time at the lake. I want to avoid getting a farmers tan!

I rarely dress in the Summer though. I can only dress in the Winter for a number of reasons.

CD Susan
07-03-2008, 11:54 PM
I rarely go shirtless outside during the summer months. If the sun is all over the top half of my body I will feel hotter than if I was wearing a shirt. I wear a bra about 95% of the time and would not feel comfortable without some kind of shirt to cover things up unless I was in the privacy of my own home. I agree with the comment that most men should wear a shirt for obvious reasons.

KayR
07-04-2008, 05:08 AM
We were on holiday in Costa Rica for most of June. The villa that my wife and I rented had its own pool, so I could afford myself the luxury of not only sunbathing in a thong, but swimming in one too! I only wear a bra as a CD, so I didn't use a bikini, just my own knickers. I have very few white bits now!!

pinkeverything
07-04-2008, 09:11 AM
I'd like to, but my nipples are pretty perky and are getting perkier:) If anyone has any information about how to tame my nipples I'd appreciate a PM.

Heather_Marie
07-04-2008, 09:22 AM
I am just guy without a shirt.

Sarah...
07-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Totally, totally hate my body hair (which is why it's going soon) so I very rarely went without a top even in very hot conditions. Buuuut, no hair means no top. So that's a good thing!!

Sarah...

SANDRA MICHELLE
07-14-2008, 10:57 AM
Not a chance for this "girl' since my boobs are nicely rounded as a real GG and they are 38B's and my chest is always shaved nice and smooth. I have bigger boobs than a lot of woman and I am certain they would not show them off in public so neither will I. Not that I am not proud of them but they are not for public display.

gagirl1
07-14-2008, 11:26 AM

OUCH!!! bet you liked not having tan lines a few days later, though.

Daintre
07-14-2008, 11:37 AM
Sorry most men need to leave there shirt on and I'm one of them.

That goes for me also

PhillyGuy2Girl
07-14-2008, 11:51 AM
Living in Philly during the summer,it gets HOT! In guy mode,I guy topless all the time since I'm at the pool alot.Doesn't bother one bit.

Felicity :)

reginaNJ1
07-14-2008, 01:14 PM
I have very nice 38B almost C breasts and I am not embarrassed one bit. I have been sunning myself all summer in the pool and I just got back from a weeks vacation at the beach without giving it one thought to covering up. My wife did make a comment that she was jealous but no other discusion

Jilmac
07-14-2008, 01:31 PM
I've never had any qualms about going topless in guy mode. Like you, I can understand why some women prefer to go braless on very hot (and muggy) days. I never even considered it being naughty or sexy. I guess it's just a guy thing.
PS In girl mode I maintain the utmost modesty. :eek: Luv and :hugs: Jill

pamela_a
07-14-2008, 01:31 PM
I don't even like to be topless in my house. I have natural 40Cs and they are not for display.

-Paula-

marie354
07-14-2008, 01:50 PM
I don't have much up top yet, but I still wouldn't go out in the sunlight without a top or something. Even without a bra, there are still strap marks... Indentations that seem to always be there, even when I wake in the morning.

Jessica212
07-14-2008, 01:53 PM
I am just guy without a shirt.

Same with me - that's why I never do it.

Emily Anderson
07-14-2008, 01:58 PM
I feel like a guy with too much flab, and even though I have fatty breasts, I prefer not to destroy the visual environment :D

Tomara
07-14-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi Girls , I just wanted to thank you all for all of the great responses and points of view on this subject and think everyone should enjoy what makes them happy ! Tomara