PDA

View Full Version : Staying in girl mode

Jennifer Marie P.
07-03-2008, 07:56 PM
How many of you girls like to syay in girl mode for days and weeks.I love it so much that I might not go back to guy mode any time soon

Amy Hepker
07-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Sounds good to me, although at this time I cannot fully dress all the time, but I sure wish I could.

jenniferj
07-03-2008, 08:02 PM
I'm generally JJ for several days at a time, interrupted when guy-me needs to be in public.

There is nothing sweeter than to wake up in a nightie and seeing my shaved legs and pink (lilac frost, actually) toenails slip out from under the covers when it's time to get up.

I am a very lucky girl to have such a tolerant wife! :)

-jj

RikkiOfLA
07-03-2008, 08:17 PM
The last time I was back in male mode was my first wife's funeral, in December, 2006. I did it at her request. Although she was accepting of me en femme, she wanted her family and coworkers to be comfortable there. I was happy to honor her last request.

But I have a question. If you're not going back to male mode, isn't that called "going full time"?:heehee: It is for me, and was even when I did occasional "visits" to male mode for family.

Blessings,
Rikki

Angie G
07-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Been there since 2 pm yesterday and will stay there until some time tomorrow. :hugs:
Angie