PDA

View Full Version : confusing sexual attractions

Rebeccabicd
07-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Ive been dressing, in private, for most of my life; always wanting to be a woman. While this may or may not be the cause the question is about weather im gay. I started noticing and dening that i have been wanting to be with a man more and more. Could this be the next step in my quest to be the woman i know i was meant to be or am i just becoming gay?

Thanks,
Rebecca

Chantellexxx
07-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Thats a tough one! I too only dress in private, I do "go out" but only where I know I wont be seen. As for the sexual thing, I often wonder the same thing. When dressed as a woman I feel totally fem & think what it would be like to have sex with a man.I"m married so I dont want to cheat on my wife but the feeling wont go away. I dont find myself looking at men in that way & I also think what if I could sleep with another CDer? Does that mean I"m bi or gay!?!?:doh:Very confusing! Sorry I cant answer this for you, but your not the only one out there!:)

Kristy_Iowa_CD
07-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Sexual identity (or preference, whichever term you want to use) is a complicated thing. Psychologists usually say that everyone shifts along the Kinsey scale during their lifetime, some a lot more then others.

Only you can answer whether or not your gay. My advice would be not to even worry about it. You may find that these feelings go away after a while. If they don't, cross that bridge when you come to it.

Sorry if that isn't very helpful advice, but a lot of people (especially in the United States) get hung up on labels (gay, straight, etc.) and I think we would all be a lot happier if we just lived our lives without worrying about what group/label/club we happen to be in.

VikkiVixen7188
07-04-2008, 12:57 AM
I got a weird situation too. When Im a guy I like girls only. When I dress up I like guys and girls. Its very weird. I wouldnt say Im bisexual though I wont act on guys even in femme.

Angie G
07-04-2008, 06:17 AM
One does become gay It's just when is it going to come out If the feeling of wanting to be with a man is that strong the do it you will know if it right for you or not I'm straight
and have wounded what it would be like I think most of us CDs have though few will say they have .Gay is not a bad thing If you find you are I'll still be you friend. Fallow you heart But use you head.:hugs:
Angie

DonnaMo
07-04-2008, 06:43 AM
Dont worry sis.......your not gay........the fact that you feel your a woman makes it a very normal thing to want males to be attracted to you......I had that very same worry about becoming gay.......I have had three dates with guys in the last few years and just so you know I never felt the least bit gay.......Isnt being a woman just wonderfull?

Katheryn
07-04-2008, 06:47 AM
i have been wanting to be with a man more and more. Could this be the next step in my quest to be the woman i know i was meant to be or am i just becoming gay?

I don't know that anyone "becomes" gay any more than one can "become" a crossdresser. I am reminded of a story that someone asked Michaelangelo about how it was that he could make such beautiful statues out of rocks. He supposedly replied that "I didn't make the statue, God did, it was there all the time, I just removed the extra rock." Sometimes, life carves away the extra rock and we discover the statue inside ourselves.

I have given that a lot of thought, because I am asked if I'm gay/bi/straight etc by people who are confused about the dressing. I answer bi, usually, since it's easier than a detailed explanation and they probably don't want one, anyway. Truth is, and I know how horrible this sounds, but my female side is a bit of a female chauvanist and regards males as life support systems for that fun part. I am not attracted to a male body, I am attracted to "doing it" with a male as a female.

I think it comes from a very immature (hey, she's a lot younger than the male me) concept that the ultimate female thing is taking a male part in her body. I know, it's stupid, but she still has issues to be worked out. LOL.....

I do NOT want to lessen women and have them think that my male self thinks that the ultimate in maledom is hiding the salami, but in her mind, letting someone hide their salami is as close as she can get to womanhood. Yeah, it's wrong, but geeze, try to explain that to half of your own head. People think you're strange when you're telling yourself not to be a **** and have more self respect.

K

Carol A
07-04-2008, 09:28 AM
I don't consider myself gay but I think a lot of crossdressers wonder what it would be like to be with a man. I'm sure we ALL read these stories on the web and say to ourself "wonder what it would be like just to try it once". I think it's a normal thing with all of us. :2c:

Heather_Marie
07-04-2008, 09:40 AM
Well I too only dress in private. I have thought of being with another man before and fantasized about it but that is the only place it is going to be just a fantasy. I’m married to my wife and that is all I want my wife. I go though allot of emotions from wanting to be a women to wanting real breasts and leaving the rest of me the way it is. It’s a hard thing to live with but we are who we are and I love being me I can be allot of things and I think that is the best thing having the option to do it. :)

Hilary
07-04-2008, 12:39 PM
I think that most men have a bit of bi in us but not brave enough to admit it. I know I have & I just enjoy it. No analising required for me.

Sarah...
07-04-2008, 12:40 PM
I think it all starts getting confusing once labels are involved. If you are CD or TG how would you ever know if you were straight with gay tendencies or gay with straight tendencies and from which end of the male/female continuum you were approaching it all? Even more complicated, once you meet someone who is also CD or TG - what labels to use then? Yikes! My head hurts just to think about it. Perhaps best to just accept that you are attracted to various people of various types, some of whom you would like a deeper relationship with than others. You can mutually agree labels later on down the line if you want to.

Sarah...

AnnMorgan
07-04-2008, 02:37 PM
As one poster said about reality setting in, for me I guess I've been Bi for a long time but only acted-out when I was younger. Reality is.....what in the heck do Women see in Men! Hairy, smelly, awkward trolls! We're only after one thing(maybe 2 if you count dinner) and when we're finished we're gone.

For me it's better to have the fantasy than know the reality.

Raquel June
07-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Could this be the next step in my quest to be the woman i know i was meant to be or am i just becoming gay?

Just think about it. You want to be a woman, you want to be treated as a woman, and you want to be desired as a woman. That's kinda gay (whether the hardcore hetero CDs think so or not), but now think about gay guys. Gay guys want to be with guys, and I'm sure a lot of them act more feminine than you do (in drab), but gay guys do not want to be women.

Look at the M2F transgendered community. On one end of the spectrum you have crossdressers who don't want to be women, but to some degree they obviously want to be like women. This applies to many hetero crossdressers as well as most gay drag queens. They like getting dressed up now and then, but have no desire to be women. Then on the other end of the spectrum you have TGirls who would do anything to wake up as a real girl. Between those two, we are all bigendered. I used to cry myself to sleep wishing I could be a girl when I was little, but I don't resent my male self anymore. I want to be a cute guy and a hot girl. I'd rather be a girl, but that's not going to happen, so I have to deal with it.

Anyway, you should try fooling around with a guy. I'm not suggesting you go try to hook up on the net or anything like that. You don't want some horny guy showing up and getting crazy if things don't go well. But you really should get out a little. Find some CDs in your area. Go to a girls' night out event at a friendly club. You'll figure out your feelings better. And maybe you can make out with a guy in a semi-public safe place.

I say that because kissing a guy will give you a lot of perspective. Maybe you'll like it, maybe it'll scare the hell out of you. The thing is, even kissing another TG can snap you back into the reality of, "Eww, I guess I'm really a guy and this is really a guy that I'm with." You know, even if her face looks great, you'll probably notice some stubble when you're kissing, and things will just be weird. There's a CD friend of mine who's kinda in love with me, and we've gone out to clubs a few times. She's tiny and looks pretty cute, but she always wants to fool around, I kissed her a few times. Even though I was en femme, I just couldn't get past the stubble (even stubble on her shaved arms) and the big, rough hands. It just seemed gross. But then again, I've kissed guys with goatees before when I was half-drunk and en femme (and once in drab), and that seemed OK.

Now that I think about it, I think it's more about the attention. I like attention even if it's from a guy, and I especially like feeling validated en femme, but when it comes to actual sex, I want someone soft and not scratchy.

ReineD
07-04-2008, 03:55 PM
I don't think the term homosexuality applies to transpeople. If you want to use a term that describes your situation without assigning the "gay" label, you could think of yourself as being occasionally or increasingly androphillic (attraction to males). Homo or heterosexuality specifies your sex and/or gender as being the same as or different from the object of your attraction. Androphilia disregards your own sex or gender, and instead describes only to whom you are attracted.
:hugs:

valenstein
07-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Personal opinion only: Wanting to have sex with a man doesn't make you gay, it's wanting to have an ongoing loving relationship that does. A virgin who knows he's gay is gay. You are as you choose to define yourself.

Sarah...
07-04-2008, 05:17 PM
I don't think the term homosexuality applies to transpeople. If you want to use a term that describes your situation without assigning the "gay" label, you could think of yourself as being occasionally or increasingly androphillic (attraction to males). Homo or heterosexuality specifies your sex and/or gender as being the same as or different from the object of your attraction. Androphilia disregards your own sex or gender, and instead describes only to whom you are attracted.
:hugs:

Thanks Reine - that is very clear. Brilliant.

Sarah...

Raquel June
07-04-2008, 05:25 PM
Personal opinion only: Wanting to have sex with a man doesn't make you gay, it's wanting to have an ongoing loving relationship that does. A virgin who knows he's gay is gay. You are as you choose to define yourself.

That's true in a way, but there are plenty people (both gay and hetero) who aren't interested in a monogamous or even an ongoing non-monogamous relationship.

I was in a bad 12-year relationship to a pathological liar with borderline personality disorder, and since then I've been stalked by two girls and dated 3 totally insane women (one who was actually committed 3 times), all of whom were also horrible mothers. The last thing I'm really interested in right now is a relationship.

I guess there are a few different things you can base your sexuality on.

KatrinaAshley
07-04-2008, 05:35 PM
The male side would never think of such a thing. As Katie you could call me bi-curious. Racquel defined it well enough. When presenting as a female the thought of meeting a guy enhances your current mood. I can't think of a better way to explain it. Meeting another CD probably would bring a lot of confused emotions. I'd have to work up the courage to leave the house before considering which side I prefer.

NoraTV
07-05-2008, 12:14 AM
We're all different. For me, wanting to be intimate with a man is a natural part of being Nora. The first time I ever kissed a man I was scared to death, because it was clear that things could go a lot farther if I let it. I decided to let the kiss happen, enjoy it as much as I could, and accept how I felt about it. That was the only way that I could make a good choice about whether to let things go further.

At that moment I really came to understand my feminine self. It was also the very first time that I truly felt 100% confident being Nora.

It is perfectly natural to want a man when you allow your feminine side to emerge in what you wear. It is equally natural not to.

epsxyblkm
07-05-2008, 01:10 AM
I know that I am not gay, but I do like the idea of being with a man when dressed. A big part of my dressing is to feel more like a woman, and what could do more to give me that feeling, than to have a man want me in that way.

Melora
07-05-2008, 01:32 AM
YES..
You Could be Gay!!
And just do it and be happy!!
Please dont let it be a weighr upon your head!!
Just experience it, and come to conclusions..

Katheryn
07-05-2008, 07:51 AM
I know that I am not gay, but I do like the idea of being with a man when dressed. A big part of my dressing is to feel more like a woman, and what could do more to give me that feeling, than to have a man want me in that way.

That's pretty much what I was trying to say in my post.

K

Christine Kelly
07-05-2008, 08:11 AM

I totally agree.
Being emotionally and physically attracted to men makes you gay.
Basic sexual orientation rarely changes in life.
Most gay men know at an early on that they are attracted to men exclusively.
Just as dressers tend to dress at an early age.
You can't change that.
You either are or you are not.
I think that Bisexual is a good descriptive word to apply
to your situation.
But, I think your basic sexual orientation is straight.

CowGurl Rachel
07-05-2008, 09:24 AM
Hmmm, see now I may be the odd one out. I agree with what the majority of people have said on here, and I have "experimented" myself many years ago when I first came to grips with my crossdressing. However, I have found that whether dressed as a male or female, I'm still only attracted to females. In fact, I find it more exciting to be with a female while dressed up as one. You have "chosen" a difficult path, sis. There are bound to be questions and if necessary, seek counseling. We are who we are.

:hugs::love:

Rachel

*DISCLAIMER*: By "chosen" I mean that I believe in reincarnation and that your soul choses challenges for each life that you must face in order to become totally enlightened. :)

sherri
07-05-2008, 01:01 PM
I'll just toss into this discussion the notion of acquired taste. I didn't like coffee or wine the first times I tasted them, now I luv 'em. Something similar has happened to me as I have explored my own bi-sexual urges.

Like so many bi-curious boys and gurls, I was initially only attracted to a very specific part of a man's anatomy, and even then the reality was more strange and dubious than the fantasy. But as I have acquired some experience -- and admittedly my experience is still rather limited -- I'm either acquiring a taste for this aspect of sexuality, or I'm uncovering a latent predisposition. I can't really tell which it is, but I really don't care. I just know what I like, and what seems stimulating and satisfying.

None of this new experience diminishes my interest in GGs, but it does give me a new slant on them. And I do find myself more interested in more of the man, rather than just his you-know-what. The difficulty, however, is in finding a guy who isn't in neanderthal mode when it comes to "courting" gurls like us. This is frustrating because I do in fact find myself now wishing rather intensely for the chance to cultivate a more well-rounded relationship with a guy, to test those waters. To me, this is just another aspect of wanting to be in a meaningful relationship as a gurl and does not mean I'm any less interested in the same thing with a GG or maybe even another CD. They aren't mutually exclusive, nor is this a zero sum proposition.

One more thought -- I think most guys or CDs are inclined to hide their bi urges from the woman in their life, if they have a woman in their life, or if they're dating, they wouldn't want women knowing about this side of them. For some reason that I haven't really analyzed, however, I kind of like the idea of GGs knowing I'm bi -- and yes, I am now thoroughly satisfied that I am indeed bi. I mean what the heck, we already have a strike against us for being CD, we might as well go for full disclosure, right?

Now, those of you who are strictly hetero don't need to start yada yada. I'm not speaking for everyone, just me and perhaps other CDs who swish both ways ...

... or think they might like to.

annekathleen
07-05-2008, 01:09 PM
Crossdressers are as unique as any other classification or catagory or group of people.
Some are married, some are single.
Some are straight, some are bi, some are gay.
Some want to be with men or women or both when they're dressed in male clothing.
Some want to be with men or women or both when they're dressed in female clothing.
Hey, what ever floats your boat!:love:

TommiTN
07-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Well said, Sherri!

Bev06 GG
07-05-2008, 03:12 PM
Ive been dressing, in private, for most of my life; always wanting to be a woman. While this may or may not be the cause the question is about weather im gay. I started noticing and dening that i have been wanting to be with a man more and more. Could this be the next step in my quest to be the woman i know i was meant to be or am i just becoming gay?

Thanks,
Rebecca

Hi Rebecca
Without knowing you that is a very difficult one to answer. It doesn't neccessarily follow that because your attracted to men that your gay, you could be Bi sexual or TS.
Good luck and hope you find your true identity so that you can be the person you really want to be.
Bev

StephanieF
07-05-2008, 03:40 PM
It is tough. I know as a guy I'm not attracted to other guys. En femme, I do feel an urge to be with or for a man.

I think the difference might be that I wouldn't want the sexual, emotional all encompassing kind of relationship I enjoy with a woman, but maybe the purely sexual, one night stand kind of thing. A woman pleasing a man fantasy. I don't know.

I don't believe I'm gay but I've definitely had the fantasy of being with a man when I'm en femme.

TommiTN
07-05-2008, 05:29 PM
StephanieF,

Likewise, I just don't know if I could ever follow through.

Nicole Erin
07-05-2008, 05:51 PM
Rebecca, you should not worry about labels lioke gay or bi.
Just explore your own sexuality and enjoy it.
If you are with a guy and it is horrible, then call it a say and move on.

The only time you need to even think about if you like guys, girls, CDs or whatever is when you are ready to settle into a serious long term relationship. But just going out and having fun is not the time to worry about some silly label.

And if you DO have sex a lot, always insist on using rubbers. ;)

TommiTN
07-05-2008, 05:54 PM
This question seems to be appropriate for this thread, so here goes. I hope I don't get tossed out on my ear for this.

While thinking about what appears to be a rather typical en femme fantasy I started wondering if it is even possible for a male to experience the sexual pleasure a GG does during vaginal intercourse. Apparently it may be. It has to do with stimulation of the prostate gland that resides just inside our, er, opening. The question is, have any of you gurls who have explored your feminity to the extent of actaully having realtions with a man experienced this? Did the Earth move? Enquiring minds want to know...

Jill Mac
07-05-2008, 06:18 PM
when im dressed i fantasize about being with guys, & i also get turned on seing other cd's, i know that under the clothes there guys, but still get attracted to them, & the thought of both of us dressed gets me seriously turned on, i'd say that makes me bi.

Jill

Raquel June
07-05-2008, 06:25 PM
This question seems to be appropriate for this thread, so here goes. I hope I don't get tossed out on my ear for this.

While thinking about what appears to be a rather typical en femme fantasy I started wondering if it is even possible for a male to experience the sexual pleasure a GG does during vaginal intercourse. Apparently it may be. It has to do with stimulation of the prostate gland that resides just inside our, er, opening. The question is, have any of you gurls who have explored your feminity to the extent of actaully having realtions with a man experienced this? Did the Earth move? Enquiring minds want to know...

Yowza!

Anyway...

The whole "magic prostate stimulation" thing is kinda BS. There are both genetic males and females who can climax from stimulation of that area, but it's pretty rare, and it really doesn't have anything to do with the prostate (seeing as GGs don't have one). And it's certainly not going to be the same as what a GG experiences the regular way.

If you get to know a decent number of gay guys, you'll find out that even they don't really do that all that much, although there are some who really like it (although there are usually other forms of stimulation going on). It just all depends.

But now that I think of it, comparing the CDs I know personally to the gay guys I know personally, a lot more of the CDs are into getting that.

I ain't one of those CDs, though, so I can't really speak to the movement of the earth ... although a CD friend of mine can only move the earth that way, so obviously she thinks it's great.

sherri
07-06-2008, 12:06 AM

While thinking about what appears to be a rather typical en femme fantasy I started wondering if it is even possible for a male to experience the sexual pleasure a GG does during vaginal intercourse. Apparently it may be. It has to do with stimulation of the prostate gland that resides just inside our, er, opening. The question is, have any of you gurls who have explored your feminity to the extent of actaully having realtions with a man experienced this? Did the Earth move? Enquiring minds want to know...As I'm sure any GG who's tried both will tell you, it ain't the same. But it can be good. For any further details, maybe you better use PM, hon, so the mods don't get trigger happy. :eek:

LilSissyStevie
07-06-2008, 01:22 AM

This has always been one of my kinks but it has never involved men nor does it necessarily involve being en femme--that's just a bonus (:heehee:). For me it's more of a D/s thing. I will be the first to admit that the pleasure is more psychological than not. But, then again, sex occurs mostly in the mind. Does it not? I have fantasized that I was having sex "like a woman" abeit a sort of submissive male lesbian--whatever that might be. Of course, I have no idea what a real woman feels. The thoughts and sensations I experience are my own and not a woman's or even a man's. Sex is really kind of stupid when you think about it.

rian
07-06-2008, 04:51 AM
In order to be crossdresser does not mean Im Gay , I have the feeling of a woman who needs to be liberated , Yet the other part is strong of having sexual intercourse with a woman , May be the reason for being a crossdresser is my facination about women and not men at all ...I love to be a woman in her act in society .....

Joanne f
07-06-2008, 04:52 AM
I am deafinitely no expert on this so it is just my ramblings on the subject and the way i look at it is that the hole Cd thing gets very complicated when it comes to , i like women, i like men, i like men &women.
It seams like most here you except the fact that you like to cross or mix gender in the clothing sense and maybe feelings, so why should it be a surprise if you feel the same way in the sexual side of things .
Just relax a bit and go with the flow and then you will soon sort out what is fantasies and what are real feelings and which ever path it takes you just enjoy it as there is no reason to fight it .

joanne

CGD

tanya3
07-06-2008, 05:49 AM
i know that i am bi-sexual and it doesn't bother me at all . i have only been with a man once and enjoyed it very much . the urge to be with another man is there dressed or not .

Amy Hepker
07-06-2008, 06:51 AM
It is totally up to you what you want. Myself I cannot even think about being with a male sexually because it grosses me out. I will not say that it has not crossed my mind because it has, but when I start to imagine what it would be like, EWWWWW Gross!!!!

TommiTN
07-06-2008, 06:57 AM
Sherri,

You're right; this thread is on the ragged edge. If any of you gurls have further comments please feel free to PM me or email me. Would love to hear from you!

sherri
07-06-2008, 09:09 AM
I think the difference might be that I wouldn't want the sexual, emotional all encompassing kind of relationship I enjoy with a woman, but maybe the purely sexual, one night stand kind of thing. A woman pleasing a man fantasy.You're in luck -- that attitude is right up most guy's alley (no pun intended). :D

It is totally up to you what you want. Myself I cannot even think about being with a male sexually because it grosses me out. I will not say that it has not crossed my mind because it has, but when I start to imagine what it would be like, EWWWWW Gross!!!!Sort of like most men would be grossed out by you and me dressed up like women and using phrases like "EWWWWW Gross", right?

StephanieF, Likewise, I just don't know if I could ever follow through.If you don't feel a compelling urge, then why force it? On the other hand, sometimes it takes a little experimentation to find out what you want. That and a couple of stiff drinks. :drink:

nikki.darlington
07-06-2008, 09:21 AM
i enjoy sex with a man for the feminine emotions that fill the inner me as he and i play....its something way beyond the physical pleasure i eve had as a male when having sex with a woman...so i don't feel gay at all, just womanly....but it does make me wonder if my boyfriend feels like he is gay, or does he actually accept me as a woman..he says he does..and just feel like a man with a female??? i will ask him next time we meet

DemonicDaughter
07-06-2008, 11:07 AM
I started a thread a while back on this. Some great responses. :) The Gay Issue (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78960)

Beth-Lock
07-07-2008, 04:04 PM
I think in the past, CD's would have usually been horrified at the thought of being with another man. But now, the psychological barriers seem to have been weakening. The fundamentalists warned that modern culture would lead to everyone being gay. In fact, it is likely leading to more, but definitely, not everyone, being bi. As Seth said, 'Soon it would be a matter of no holes barred.' (The Seth books of a few decades ago.) Now it seems remarkably prophetic. CD's would seem to be in a position as to gender role acceptance, of being the main group to be tempted to embrace being bi.
What do others think of these random thoughts?

laura.lapinski
07-08-2008, 09:10 PM
I agree with Sheri.

I have never had sex with a man, nor do I look at men and want to have sex with them. I am very attracted to females. I don't think one can take into account the fact that you fantacise about a man when you are dressed, if being dressed is a sexual turn on as it is for me. When you hot and hrny, anything can be apealing. You have to approach it as how you feel when you are neutrally or not in a stimulated state. That said, I have used objects, and ejoyed the stimulating feeling. I like the way TS and fem CD's look, and I am turned on by that even though I know they've got the plumbing underneath. Therefore, I deduce I'm hetero, with bi-curiosities that in the right situation I would probably act on. However, I don't go looking for the situation, it would probably have to come to me, meaning "just happen." I also believe what others have said about an aquired taste. Aquirig a liking for guys, would probably not take away the desire for women.

Laura

Deidra Cowen
07-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Straight sex does the same to me. EWWWWWW Gross!!!! :devil:

It is totally up to you what you want. Myself I cannot even think about being with a male sexually because it grosses me out. I will not say that it has not crossed my mind because it has, but when I start to imagine what it would be like, EWWWWW Gross!!!!

CaptLex
07-09-2008, 08:56 AM
Straight sex does the same to me. EWWWWWW Gross!!!! :devil:

Ditto :^5:

Natalie tv
07-09-2008, 09:19 AM
I find when im dressed i have fantasies about guys and often get curious, i love the feeling i get thinking about it, but i dont class myself as gay. i woud much prefer a good looking crossdrsser, that gets me going..!!..lol

MJ
07-09-2008, 09:29 AM
hi Rebecca,
Don't worry about labels.. just accept yourself for who you are . the fact is i would have sex with any wonderful beautiful soul boy or girl or girl boy or boy girl ... :love:
love n respect
mj

foxyjj111
07-09-2008, 09:43 AM
i think that when i am in guy mode i am only intersted in women. but when i get in the fem (mentally or physically) i am def bi. had sex with a girl on halloween last year while dressed and LOVED IT. also have been with a tgirl and liked that too. i still havnt been with a guy tho, just the tgirl. ill let ya know how that turns out when it happens :daydreaming:

Shayna2008
07-09-2008, 04:34 PM
I've done some sexual things with a guy before while while in male mode, and enjoyed it. I have yet to be with a man as Shayna, but I would'nt mind trying. I consider myself bi whether dressed as a man or a woman. I'm in a hetero relationship now, but have been wanting a man more and more lately. My GF knows and were working through it together. I guess what I'm saying is experimentation is the way to go, just be safe how you go about it.