PDA

View Full Version : Talking about clothing

Kathleen Ann Trees
07-04-2008, 07:34 AM
I sounds a little weird, but I would really like to talk to someone about clothing. Some real conversations with some real people. Only my wife "knows" about my crossdressing and she doesn't want any part of it. (She'll give me some time alone occasionally). So I've never really talked about all of the wonderful things. Undies, dresses, styles. What might look good on me, what won't. Fashions to try. Make up tips. Jewelry. All of it.

Trust me you gals are great here, but you know how different and engaging a true conversation is.

The closest thing to a true conversation I've had is with a SA in a store. But since I very rarely "shop for myself" (and usually for "gifts"), I'm very guarded and intimidated (self conscious) in womens stores.

You get the drift. Those of you with SOs who are supportive, is a good fashion discussion as wonderful as I imagine?

Finally, I think it would be very sexually stimulating to "talk clothing" as foreplay. (Do you remember on the tv show Friends when Ross' girlfriend wanted her to "talk dirty"?) I lay in bed in the mornings sometimes wishing to hear:

"Oh, Kathleen. I'm going to buy you a pink push up bra and dress you up in a cami with a pretty lacy top and a wonderful flowing skirt. And I want to see you in a pair of boots with stiletto heels walking around the room. Click, click, click...... "

Sorry. Went off there a little. Have a pretty day!
Kathleen Ann

daviolin
07-04-2008, 10:04 AM
I'm with you girl I love conversations about clothes. My wife dosen't know about me so I can't converse with her on it. I did meet a crossdressing friend in my community and we go shopping togther. We are getting to know each other. I think the conversations will get better as time go's on. If you want to write me I'll talk clothes in letter's with you.:doh:Daviolin

Angie G
07-05-2008, 07:58 AM
I always liked the name Kathleen I don't know How much help I can be but you can PM me anytime and we can talk hen. :hugs:
Angie

SarahLynn
07-05-2008, 08:38 AM
I always liked the name Kathleen ...... . :hugs:
Angie

Maybe the reason is because you like the tune to the song by the same name????:daydreaming::daydreaming:

SarahLynn

Cassiemarie
07-06-2008, 02:03 AM
I find it is really a blessing that my wife will discuss my CDing with me , to include clothing [wearing practicley the same size is a benefit] makeup, mannerisms, you name it.Although she is as paranoid about me being outed [dont blame her] as I was when I smoked my first joint back in high school [67]