PDA

View Full Version : Knowing too much

Jaydee
07-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Hi all,
There was a thread about this not that long ago, but I just had an experience the other day that I thought I would pass on.

I was at church last weekend, with my wife who doesn't know the extent of my CDing. At social hour after the services, we were talking to a 50ish lady wearing a skirt, and a blouse with a very loose fitting neckline. Her bra straps were easily visible. The problem was that I thought I recognized them as belonging to a Playtex bra similar to one I own. I tried to maintain the conversation, and tried not to obviously stare, but I couldn't take my eyes off her bra straps. I don't think that either she or my wife noticed my fascination with her neckline.

Jaydee

Angie G
07-05-2008, 07:51 AM
Well at least you didn't get busted for looking.:hugs:
Angie

SarahLynn
07-05-2008, 08:46 AM
Well at least you didn't get busted for looking.:hugs:
Angie

That's bad!!! Very very bad!!!!!!. Go to your corner.:brolleyes::brolleyes:

SarahLynn

TGMarla
07-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Really, are you that fascinated about a bra strap? Sorry, but to me, that would be an easy one to walk away from.

CD Susan
07-05-2008, 10:27 AM
Jaydee, I know how you feel and I would have reacted the same way. Any time I see exposed bra straps it gets my attention. I think it is an erotic visual stimulation and think some GG's do this intentionaly and I am glad they do.

Kristen Marie
07-05-2008, 11:12 AM
I think I know what you mean. I spot specific articles of women's clothing that I either own or know about on females a lot, and I feel like I should almost say something or acknowledge that I know of that item. Yesterday I saw someone with a very visible camisole from Lane Bryant...which I own several of...and I almost wanted to say...I have that same camisole. Or, shoes, or outfits from JC Penneys...pick a store.

After a while of extensive shoping in plus sizes, you have to have seen all the main stream items...or have at least tried some them on....or even know if they are on sale. It's keeping quiet during church which is the real challenge....

Nicole Erin
07-05-2008, 11:21 AM
Really, are you that fascinated about a bra strap? Sorry, but to me, that would be an easy one to walk away from.

MAybe cause she knew the brand?
And anyways, we all have our little things we enjoy. I like pantyhose, some like bras, some like panties, some like belts...

I will admit when I notice a bra strap, I always want to go snap it. :heehee:

Deborah Jane
07-05-2008, 11:25 AM
I know what you mean sis...
Whenever i see a woman walking down the road in a low cut top and miniskirt i can,t take my eyes off her....Not good if i,m driving :doh:

Nicole Erin
07-05-2008, 11:29 AM
I know what you mean sis...
Whenever i see a woman walking down the road in a low cut top and miniskirt i can,t take my eyes off her....Not good if i,m driving :doh:

What if she put her feet on the steering wheel to steer the car? Would THAT make you take your eyes off the road?

Deborah Jane
07-05-2008, 11:32 AM
What if she put her feet on the steering wheel to steer the car? Would THAT make you take your eyes off the road?

It depends....On whether i could see what colour panties she was wearing :D

Amy Hepker
07-05-2008, 11:38 AM
I like to see the Bras too. I like to see a GG with a white blouse on so that I can see her Bra. This also works for sheer tops too. Do you think a GG does not know that you can see the Bra through a white top??? Sure she knows.

DonnaKG
07-05-2008, 01:04 PM
...or your sister walks into a family gathering feeling great in her new dress and you know how she feels because you have the same dress in your closet.