PDA

View Full Version : Question for FTM's from a MTF CD

valenstein
07-04-2008, 04:49 PM
Hi all,

I was reading a thread in MTF about gynecomastia and looks some people with "manboobs" get on public beaches (and would they be hassled by laws if it was severe enough?) Would the reverse be true if you had minimal breast tissue? Is it legal and/or have any of you guys been successful in doing so without being hassled? Replies sincerely appreciated. -Ivy

Nicole1
07-04-2008, 04:57 PM
It will depend on the State that you live in. In most States, there is actually no violation in being topless (male or female) unless it is posted. Of course, you might draw attention if you are a female or appear to be female and are topless!! If you look like a male, you should certainly have no problems.:2c:

Hugs:hugs:

Nicole

Cai
07-04-2008, 05:15 PM
I'm quite sure I would have problems if I were to go topless. I'm a good-sized B/C cup. There's no way, even if I passed 100% that I could take off my shirt and still be okay.

Felix
07-04-2008, 10:39 PM
Lol well I certainly wouldn't omg everyone would run off the beach :eek: xx Felix :hugs:

Alan
07-06-2008, 12:48 AM
I couldn't, and furthermore, actually wouldn't. My way of dealing with the clash between my body and my mind has been to ignore my body entirely, so I actually feel exposed if I wear anything less than a over-large t-shirt and shorts. But as a double D, I couldn't get away with it anyway in public and be thought of as a man. @_@

CaptLex
07-07-2008, 09:03 AM
Is it legal and/or have any of you guys been successful in doing so without being hassled? Replies sincerely appreciated. -Ivy
There's no way I'd be interested in attempting that, even if I had "minimal breast tissue" (as you put it). It's not so much the size of the breasts, it's the fact that they're out and exposed at all that's a problem - it attracts unwanted attention . . . no thanks. :p