PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying the Transformation

Deborah Jane
07-04-2008, 07:39 PM
One of the biggest joys i,ve found since completely accepting myself as a crossdresser is the ability to be able to completely transform my look from that of an average guy into that of a woman.

I love being able to go from being an average guy in the street into becoming a glamourous, sexy [in my eyes] woman whenever i please.

It,s a really great feeling to see the woman inside appear in the mirror in front of my eyes as i transform my look.

Does anyone else feel like this, or is the transformation part just a neccesary part you go through to reach the desired end result?

Tina Dixon
07-04-2008, 07:43 PM
I get that feeling every now and then when I do the transformation, but it really floored me the last time I went and had a make over done, I looked in the mirror and thought "My god thats not me, I'm like gorgeous" just could not believe a ugly duckling could turn in to a swan, it is amazing.

Holly
07-04-2008, 08:43 PM
It's as if something beautiful on the inside is brought to the outside. :battingeyelashes:

Deborah Jane
07-04-2008, 09:06 PM
It's as if something beautiful on the inside is brought to the outside. :battingeyelashes:

Nicely said Holly...
Now why couldn,t i have put it as simply as that!!

Davinnia
07-04-2008, 10:24 PM
I totally agree, I love the actual process of transforming into a woman. First, the lingerie, then dressing, shoes, makeup & wig. Finally, purfume & lipstick. Then look in the full length mirror & the wonderful feeling of seeing a [hopefully atractive ] woman looking back.
Then I'm ready to face the world, well, just my wife actually.

NoraTV
07-04-2008, 11:56 PM
Getting dressed and putting on makeup is like being born for me. I take my time (which is good, because it takes a long time). It's almost like a religious ritual. As I complete each step I feel my true self emerge.

Just thinking about it has made me cry.

darla_g
07-05-2008, 12:08 AM
I remember picking out this dress once and a particular wig, putting it all on and then when i looked in the mirror I reminded myself of one of my aunts! not the look i was going for.

Kate Simmons
07-05-2008, 05:26 AM
The transformation process involves positive energy feedback which is additive. It amounts to very much more than going from one "look" to the other. Magical? You might say that in a way Deb.;):)

Angie G
07-05-2008, 06:31 AM
It is a good feeling like you have created something beautiful. :hugs:
Angie

Jamie S.
07-05-2008, 07:09 AM
I love seeing the male me disappear. Just looking in the mirror and seeing him fade away into nothingness makes me feel happy for a while. So yes, I do enjoy the transformation.

Jennifer Marie P.
07-06-2008, 11:42 AM
I love transforming into the beautiful woman that is trapped inside and I'Mm amazed at the results of how I change to the woman I'm supposed to be

Gemma Rhodes
07-06-2008, 12:43 PM
One of the biggest joys i,ve found since completely accepting myself as a crossdresser is the ability to be able to completely transform my look from that of an average guy into that of a woman.

I love being able to go from being an average guy in the street into becoming a glamourous, sexy [in my eyes] woman whenever i please.

It,s a really great feeling to see the woman inside appear in the mirror in front of my eyes as i transform my look.

Does anyone else feel like this, or is the transformation part just a neccesary part you go through to reach the desired end result?

You and me really do have a lot in common Deborah.

Kristen Kelly
07-06-2008, 12:44 PM
Putting on my make-up changing the earrings and shoes still does something to me, it's like the icing on top of the cake makes me just a little sweeter. I always feel fem since I have grown and highlighted my hair my personality doesn't change but putting on the makeup and going out is for me is the same feeling I get the when I go out on stage

Shelly67
07-06-2008, 01:36 PM
All of the time I crave for that moment when I emerge .......the real me .
Trouble is , I have to wait a whole week for that special moment ......

renee k
07-06-2008, 01:40 PM
I love seeing the male me disappear. Just looking in the mirror and seeing him fade away into nothingness makes me feel happy for a while. So yes, I do enjoy the transformation.

My sentiments exactly!!

Huggs, Renee

tricia_uktv
07-06-2008, 04:17 PM
Yes, I absolutely agree. Its the most wonderful feeling (for us) in the world!

Jocelyn Quivers
07-07-2008, 12:42 AM
I love transforming into the beautiful woman that is trapped inside and I'Mm amazed at the results of how I change to the woman I'm supposed to be

Same here as well. :thumbsup:

TGMarla
07-07-2008, 07:44 AM
Sure I like it. It's one of the reasons I like to dress. I've been doing this so long, sometimes it's like a return to normal. When I'm done getting dressed, it's like "Aaahhh! At last. Finally." And there's a wash of relief, knowing that I can stay this way for several hours.

Getting there is half the fun!

Carol A
07-07-2008, 09:08 AM
I have been dressing for so long it's an everyday thing for me but the real thrill comes after the makeup and I put my wig on. To this day I still get excited when I look up into the mirror and see who I really am. :love:

Kristen Marie
07-07-2008, 09:39 AM
You said it sooo well. And I find part way through the process, usually after the foundation but before the blush, eyes, lipstick, etc., I ask myself...is this going to work. My face hasgone from that average guy look to a blah nothing. Then slowly, the transformation takes shape...and there's always something special about putting on the wig, fluffing out the hair a bit with the shake of the head, and arriving! I love it!!!! Dare I say it's a bit erotic?

judge75
07-07-2008, 11:13 AM
I agree! Jeannie

Coquette
07-07-2008, 11:19 AM
As somebody once said, "the journey is the reward!" Enjoy every minute of it!

Mitch23
07-07-2008, 12:37 PM
Never ceases to amaze me - the transformation from drab to beautiful ...

mitch

Dawna Ellen Bays
07-25-2008, 06:47 PM
I Loooooooove the transformation process when I get to see my male self gradually disappear into Dawna. The best part is after applying my makeup, nails, clothes, heels, perfume, jewelry and wig cap, where I admire how far I've come when I look in the mirror. Then I put on my wig, toss my head back, and usually get blown away by how good I think I look...

SherriePall
07-25-2008, 07:14 PM
The transformation process is very important to me. It's when I become the woman I feel I was meant to be. He disappears and I am here. That's the way it should be.

whitelace
07-25-2008, 07:32 PM
Hi deborah,
Yes ! would agree 100%! we all seem to be on the same page on this. It never ceases to amaze me the transformation rescues myself from the drab. being able to go fom a middle age male to a younger looking attractive female appearance now that's empowerment and with it comes tranquility fullfillment, and excitement it's nirvana. I'm a pretty happy person most of the time but alas patiently waiting for the next opportunity to shine fully

The more time I have the more I can enjoy perfectiting my make- up.... a labor of love which I have so much patients for . To me the most satisfying part is transitioning my face and also the most rewarding
....love ....lacie:battingeyelashes:

deja true
07-25-2008, 08:06 PM
Nora captured it for me when she said "...ritual..."!

I've always felt that way...

I take my time...no hurrying...

Each gesture, each application has a little meaning for me and each has a rosy little memory of where that piece came from, or where it's been.

I almost revere the clothes, the shoes, the hair... I respect them immensely as icons of another life.

And the final result is a revelation...every time...that deja is as real and alive as what's-his-name ever will be...

(Can anybody tell that I used to be an altar boy?)

tamarav
07-25-2008, 09:00 PM
The whole transformation process for me is just an unstated return to where I am supposed to be. I love every step and have been known to stop midway and start all over again just for the the thrill of it. It seems so natural and complete that I just flow through it until I can get out the door. (Or stay in if I am not working that day) What a relief when I am out and able to act as I should. Some of my friends tell me I act just like a natural woman. Isn't that the whole idea?

Tami

Pattie O
07-25-2008, 09:46 PM
I really love the feeling of fully transforming but get few opportunities.
My favourite was when I stayed overnight at a private house in the UK and was allowed to dress up and be pampered and even go visiting.Probably my favourite though was becoming a bride at the Transformation centre in Bristol and allowed to stay for 4 hours and just enjoy the freedom.

Pattie