PDA

View Full Version : Does Anybody Here go through Seasons??

Melora
07-05-2008, 01:24 AM
I go through Seasons...
It is now Summer And I do not feel like Dressing up..
But come AWSOME and MERRY Fall..
I Will dress up and take pictures!
My pictures in the Summer are not Great, But the ones in the Fall are acceptable!
Hope you All are haing a GREAT Summer!
Melora/Katie

The sound of Galaxies Playing the Music of our lives, The notes we strike Reasoned in time and space, Silent Symphony waiting to be heard, Musical Aura holding unseen worlds..., The Sound of Galaxies..., Playing the music of our lives, The Numbers we Married, Eqations and formulas, A MUTE language of the universe, Mathematical resonance, The thought of Matter….. SAMAEL

TracyH
07-05-2008, 01:26 AM
I think it's a pretty common theme that crossdressers will have the urge come and go, sometimes even for months at a time. Personally, the urge is coming back now that it's summer time.

Fab Karen
07-05-2008, 01:44 AM
in L.A. we have two. Summer & "Not-Summer":)

DanaR
07-05-2008, 02:10 AM
I find that during the summer time there are too many things going on. I have to pick times to sneak out (neighbors are always out or their kids are out playing). There is nothing more frustrating after getting dressed and ready to go out the door, you realize the neighbor kid is playing basketball 20 feet from your car.

boy2girl31
07-05-2008, 02:34 AM
It happens. I myself love summer I'm getting a tanand the darker color hides any stray hairs better than that sheet white color:eek:.

Sonia_cd
07-05-2008, 02:55 AM
A wig in summer = extreme discomfort
Layers of clothing in summer = no pain no gain

Still I agree with you. Summer is my off season. As soon as the cooler weather comes in, I want to dress everyday! The only reason I want to dress in summer is because skirts are soooo much cooler than trousers and jeans honey! But alas...its not to be.

Laurie909
07-05-2008, 03:08 AM
Here Summer lasts about 3 months Jan, Feb, and March. The rest of the time it's Summer. And if it's in the 70s in December, like it was last year, the good citizens will break out their shorts and sandals, Autumn or Winter.

Deborah Jane
07-05-2008, 04:11 AM
I always used to dress just during the cooler months until this year.
At the moment, the urge to keep dressing hasn,t gone and i,m having to buy summery clothes!
Good excuse for a few shopping trips i guess :heehee:

Suzie S.
07-05-2008, 04:50 AM
Melora, the same goes with me. I definitely dress less in the summer than in the winter. There's so much going on in the summer, and so many things to do, I just don't bother making the time to cd very much. But when it's winter and too cold to be outdoors, watch out! :heehee:

Raychel
07-05-2008, 07:11 AM
I dress just about the same amount all year long. But I must say that I enjoy it alot more when it isn't scorching hot out.

Angie G
07-05-2008, 07:26 AM
I dress 5 days a week 52 weeks a year I just dress lighter in the summer. before my wife knew I dressed it was now and then. I don't wish to go back to that I'm having to much fun with it.:hugs:
Angie

tamara
07-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Ladies, most of you are vey lucky that have a "Winter" season when it is easier to pass. (And I am sorry, I still did not reach that point in which I dont care what other people think. Probably someday....)
The problem is that here in South Florida, is summer all year long...
And everybody, and I mean every girl, uses tank tops, sleeveles blosues, shorts, minis, all the type of clothing that makes difficult for me to dress without calling too much attention.
If I dress to "light", it is obvious that I am a man, but I layered up in order to get more feminine curves, I look like a crazy old lady. So that's my dilemmma....
So enjoy it wherever you are!!!!

Sarah...
07-05-2008, 01:04 PM
Here summer lasts from the 30th of June to the 4th of July, winter seems to be from 8th Feb to 10th Feb and everything else is Autumn. I'm sooooo bored of autumn colours and autumn clothes! Give me some summer sun before I whither on the vine!!!

Sorry, bit of a rant there! Oh, and just to get back to the proper thread, I don't have seasons of CDing, I used to, but not any more. When I used to abstain it just felt like the deepest, darkest, wettest, most miserable British winter.

Now it's springtime all day and every day!

Sarah...