PDA

View Full Version : im nervice

annabellesmooth
07-05-2008, 04:57 AM
hi all,
its not a delemma,.. but it is, an i havent taken my own advice...ok my boy freind,wants to be with me when i dress up,... ok so is that all you say,.. but i uselay dress with a ts freind an i have only felt comfortable with her. she has an understanding of such matter,... i have cept my g/d from all in my life (its not shame i think its that most people have no tollrance off this life n its ergers i feel it some thing that i love to do, have done for a long time... ok i hear you say whats the proplem... i still feel uncomfortable dressing in front of him. an i know that he has experance with makeup an tv,s in the filopino comunity is not percived as it is in the west,.. its totaly comming out to my loved one an im scared,.. butterflys or is it tiger moths,... whats the prob i hear you say,..
:battingeyelashes:

Angie G
07-05-2008, 07:10 AM
Maybe you should just try it I don't think he will put you down and it may be a good experience you just may like or at least live with. :hugs:
Angie

wildjasmine
07-05-2008, 07:27 AM
Perhaps it's because he has a desire to dress up as well, so he's interested in learning from you. That could be a possibility.