PDA

View Full Version : Not the only one

CLARRISA
07-05-2008, 10:57 AM
I can't believe it, i was sitting in my room minding my own business with the curtains drawn back ,and i saw a TV walk past..i thought i was the only one in this Village..At the moment i'm in drab mode, last week i was out and about dressed up as i was on holiday..thoughts of dressing were not at the forefront of my mind till i saw her..I wanted to be sure so i ran out and walked towards her..i was sure, ..i do feel a little bad about it but i couldn't resist it and said "you're not alone, i'm one too"...i feel bad because no one bothered her,people were just minding their own business..i was the one doing the bothering but i was just feeling elated to see someone thats the same as me, and lives on my street....i bet theres more out there than anyone realises and perhaps this is the era when things will change and more and more of us will go out and face the world..just wanted to share the experience All the best

tamara
07-05-2008, 11:00 AM
If I were in your shoes, I wuld have probably reacted the same way, so do not feel so bad. But you missed to mention how did he/she reacted when you told her that she is not alone?

I can't believe it, i was sitting in my room minding my own business with the curtains drawn back ,and i saw a TV walk past..i thought i was the only one in this Village..At the moment i'm in drab mode, last week i was out and about dressed up as i was on holiday..thoughts of dressing were not at the forefront of my mind till i saw her..I wanted to be sure so i ran out and walked towards her..i was sure, ..i do feel a little bad about it but i couldn't resist it and said "you're not alone, i'm one too"...i feel bad because no one bothered her,people were just minding their own business..i was the one doing the bothering but i was just feeling elated to see someone thats the same as me, and lives on my street....i bet theres more out there than anyone realises and perhaps this is the era when things will change and more and more of us will go out and face the world..just wanted to share the experience All the best

Vieja
07-05-2008, 11:11 AM
I agree with Clarissa and like her I would love to hear what sort of reaction you got. If I had been confronted like that I think I would have died especially if other people were about.

Vieja

OOPS I should have said like Tamara.

Vieja

Nicole Erin
07-05-2008, 11:27 AM
I saw a TV walk past...
...i do feel a little bad about it but i couldn't resist it and said "you're not alone, i'm one too"...

When you said you saw a TV walk past, I know this is retarded, but I imagined this television set floating by a house window. Yes I am a retardo. :heehee:

Well, I would have tried to befriend her like a normal person [No mention of the CD thing...] So yeah what did she say?

Tina Dixon
07-05-2008, 11:49 AM
When you said you saw a TV walk past, I know this is retarded, but I imagined this television set floating by a house window. Yes I am a retardo. :heehee:
Thats what i thought also for a second there:doh:

TracyH
07-05-2008, 11:52 AM

Oh, no. I thought exactly the same thing. I had to read the entire paragraph a second time.

CLARRISA
07-05-2008, 11:54 AM
she done what i would have done if approached smile and mumble something..thats all that happend i think she said "ooohh"..I feel bad because i've approached her obviously knowing shes not a "her" and now they've gone away thinking "jeese i'm not passing too well"...i wished i'd said something nice like "you look good " or something..but i didn't want to stop the person or bring extra attention to her..i did it all with out thinking..i just wanted to get the message "you're not alone" across..

AmandaM
07-05-2008, 01:14 PM
Maybe it was a TV being carried by a TV?

tamara
07-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Larrisa,
Do not worry about what other people say. I understood when you said TV.
Altough I have to recognize, that technology has advanced much, and now we call ourselves CD's. Who knows, in a few year we will probably have to change it again to DVD's.....

Veronica 1
07-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Uhh, DVD's.... drag vestites dressing?

Angie G
07-05-2008, 08:52 PM
I think you did OK by telling her she wasn't alone. :hugs:
Ange