PDA

View Full Version : I'm all smiles

Toni_Lynn
07-05-2008, 04:19 PM
I just have to share this, because to me it just made me feel so good inside. My wife and I laid down to take a nap together this afternoon. Not so unordinary or exciting in and of itself. But, there we were cuddled together, like the proverbial spoons in a drawer, each wearing nothing but our bras and panties.

This little snooze together like that made all the years of waiting to find Debbie, and any of the bad stuff that happened in my life because I am a crossdresser all worth while.

I love my wife :hugs: and can't thank her enough for loving me and accepting me!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

serinalynn
07-05-2008, 04:31 PM
Toni; I too, have laid down with my wife wearing only a bra and panty and have loved being able to do it. Wife and I have been married more than 27 years now. SHe has put up with cding for at least 20 of those years so I cannot thnk her enough for putting up with my cding.

Tomara
07-05-2008, 05:19 PM
Hi Toni , I think it`s great that you have the support of your wife and that she is so comfortable letting you enjoy your feminine side . You are very lucky ! Tomara

Veronica 1
07-05-2008, 05:26 PM
How sweet. That makes me wish I had a SO, especially one that understood.

Angie G
07-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Your a lucky girl hun. :hugs:
Angie

Chiana
07-05-2008, 09:55 PM
You are very fortunate to have an accepting and understanding SO. Count your lucky stars. You are living and experiencing what most can only dream about.

sissystephanie
07-05-2008, 10:08 PM
My dear late wife and I snuggled together like that almost every night for the 49+ years we were married. Lord, do I miss that!! Among a lot of other things!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

donnalee
07-05-2008, 10:17 PM
That's just lovely. Thanks for sharing it with us.

rian
07-06-2008, 05:04 AM
Dear toni
Likewise I love and cherish this moment you went thru with ur wife because Iam trying to arrive at this climax with her , Yet the problem that I did not confessed this to her yet that Im a crossdresser . Hope one day i will . I envey u ....

connie johnson
07-06-2008, 06:09 AM
Toni, you are a very lucky girl. Is'ent it great to have an understanding SO. My wife is also great. There are many times when we go to sleep together and I am dressed. Usually I wear panties, bra and a nice spagetti strap nightie. I hope things keep getting better for you.