PDA

View Full Version : Bride fantasy

Danielle Hyatt
07-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Hello Eveyone

I have a fantasy about being a bride my groom would be a woman but we would trade rolls for the day and eveyone would thank I was betful in this dress

Your Friend
Danielle or Dan:D

Deborah Jane
07-05-2008, 05:20 PM
Hi Dan.
Nice fantasy, i wouldn,t mind getting married like that myself :daydreaming:

Carrie
07-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Dear Blushing Bride,

Why stop at a fantasy?

There are places that cater to CDs and some offer bridal fantasies - you get to wear a beautiful gown, have a photo shoot, etc. There is even a site on-line for girls to post their bridal fantasy photos.

In real life, if I were to marry a CD. I wouldn't mind if she wore a gown to our wedding. Although since I'm a girly-girl, I would want to wear one too.
:)

Best wishes and big hugs,
~C

Angie G
07-05-2008, 08:54 PM
If that were the dress you would be beautiful hun.:hugs:
Angie

JenniferR771
07-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Oh yes! What could be more feminine and beautiful? Me too! So i got up my nerve and bought a wedding dress couple years ago at my favorite thrift shop. Click my name to view it in my profile. And last month I tried on three at the same shop--where they know me and treat me wonderfully. All were too small, but I got a photo in the mirror of the dressing room.

Chiana
07-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Bride's and wedding dresses are a pinnacle of feminine beauty and desirability. Who wouldn't want to do that. That is a really beautiful dress.

Cheryl Anne
07-05-2008, 11:55 PM
My wife told me that on our 10th anniversary we would have a re-commitment ceremony and this time I get to wear the dress and she will wear the kilt that I wore.:D

darla_g
07-05-2008, 11:58 PM
Dear Blushing Bride,

Why stop at a fantasy?

There are places that cater to CDs and some offer bridal fantasies - you get to wear a beautiful gown, have a photo shoot, etc. There is even a site on-line for girls to post their bridal fantasy photos.

In real life, if I were to marry a CD. I wouldn't mind if she wore a gown to our wedding. Although since I'm a girly-girl, I would want to wear one too.
:)

Best wishes and big hugs,
~Cthat sounded so neat!

I like this thread.

Love-B
07-06-2008, 12:33 AM
This is a very nice fantasy. it's the dream to every girl to wear a white gown at their wedding.

This is something I know I'm gonna do when I get married. My boyfriend wants it too.

Bev06 GG
07-06-2008, 04:14 AM
Yes we all have that dream of getting married in white and being the centre of attraction for the day. I have already done it once and it was fabulous. If Jay and I ever get married we have said we will swap roles. Could be tricky because I am a practicing Christian so our plan is to get married at the registry office and then get changed and go have it blessed at a tranny do. I really couldn't be bothered with the dress thing again so I have it in mind to buy a nice white trouser suit. Jay on the other hand has grander ideas for himself. I wonder if I'll be allowed to see the dress.
Bev

scott55410
07-06-2008, 04:23 AM
well im a cd and i dont think that90% of women that are into crossdressing want to have that type of wedding...friends and family around...alot of your family and hers are probibly not respectful to Cding soo...I say give her..her day and wear the tux as it may be

Danielle Hyatt
07-06-2008, 07:14 PM
Scott your right I would not want my friends and family to be there maybe a priveit one would work.

Your Friend
Danielle or Dan:D

Amy Hepker
07-06-2008, 07:16 PM
Oh Ya, the dress would have to be a back button with about 35 buttons up the back. The dress would have to have more satin in it.

Michelle Charles
07-06-2008, 07:26 PM
What could be more fabulous than being bride for a day? Hail salon, beauty shop, all the dress and lingerie fittings, picking out the right negligee for that night. This is too much to think about right now....could never pull off the real deal with family though awwwww
Michelle

Heather_Marie
07-06-2008, 09:56 PM
That is my number one fantasy, I shared it with my wife and I know it will someday come true. She has no problem being either the groom or my bride. I dream of the day I walk into David’s bridal and pick out my dress get it fitted and wear it. Oh to be the bride :daydreaming: I cannot wait.

Pamela Julie
07-06-2008, 10:54 PM
It's not just the gown, but the whole wedding experience I would like to experience, from the proposal, through the preparations, the ceremony, and the reception.:love:

Pamela:)

samanthajay
07-07-2008, 12:16 AM
i think every transgender person has that "i wanna be a bride" fantasy. i am no exception and would have love to change places with my wife on our big day.