PDA

View Full Version : CD Self Hypnosis CDs

TommiTN
07-05-2008, 10:04 PM
Has anyone tried any of the self hypnosis programs available to enhance their cross dressing experience? There are quite a few on the market and even some free downloads if you sign up for God knows what. Sort of the power of positive thinking with a twist. I have been through a similar program only for general positive attitude and it does work if you keep at it.

Karren H
07-05-2008, 10:09 PM
So what exactually are we trying to enhance anyway? I feel fantastic out enfemme and don't think that I could stand an enhancement......

racquel
07-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Yes I listen to them when I get a chance.I cannot say for sure what effect they have on me but they can't hurt.:)

Scotty
07-06-2008, 01:18 AM
Has anyone tried any of the self hypnosis programs available to enhance their cross dressing experience? There are quite a few on the market and even some free downloads if you sign up for God knows what. Sort of the power of positive thinking with a twist. I have been through a similar program only for general positive attitude and it does work if you keep at it.

I have experience in self-hypnosis - step back and remove the CD from the Self-hypnosis - Self-hypnosis is about whatever YOU want it to be about - the power of suggestion......

Starts with progressive relaxation, that can take 7 to 30 days to acquire the skill of, most times you'll fall asleep until you master it.

You can fidn a good book to give you the methods to do it, and while these CD'ing CD's may help - tha'ts not SELF hypnosis, that's hypnosis......make sure they are not adding in a "Please purchase the next CD" while you are under :D

_Sarah_
07-06-2008, 01:30 AM
hypnosis works under the power of "suggestion" so if you are not succeptible to suggestion then hypnosis is useless.

good way to find out.
look at a black and white picture and try to imagine it as a colour picture, if you can do it easily then your succeptible to suggestion and hypnosis would work on you if you cant then it wont.

:D

celeste26
07-06-2008, 08:15 AM
For over a month I tried the free hypnosis files of someone named Allison Cook over the internet, there are still two of them available on You tube. (look for Purplegardens or allisoninlove) I was never able to fully engage the hypnotic trance and therefore never completely able to use them.

What I did get though was an experience of "loss of control" which to me was worth it all. My life has been one of total control and this allowed me to find more letting go of the reins.

Unfortunately her hypnosis files (about 10 of them) have been removed from the internet and the two previously mentioned ones are the only available as far as I know.

TommiTN
07-06-2008, 09:11 AM
Thanks, Celeste! I just downloaded the two available Purple Garden videos from YouTube. I'll try them on and see what happens.

Nicole Erin
07-06-2008, 08:26 PM
I have one CD that has constant hysterical laugher while a foreground voice says things like "You are NOT wearing those shoes with that blouse are you?!" or "You think YOUR fat ass is going to fit into THOSE jeans?"

After these comments, the laughter intensifies.

I feel so good about myself after hearing it. :D