PDA

View Full Version : A couple days of fun

amy canada
07-06-2008, 01:36 AM
So I was up early the other day (I had to drop off my parents at the airport) and I went to the local Wal-Mart to check out some cute women's clothes. I still have issues with being seen in public shopping as a guy in drab checking out women's clothes, but it was early in the morning on a Wednesday, so not too many shoppers and staff people just doing their normal thing. So I found a couple of cute baby doll tops and went to the men's fitting room (which is right beside the women's fittin room) to try them on. They didn't fit properly, as I'm not a regular size. I kept seeing this one big, burly guy cleaning the floors in the women's clothing area and he was creeping me out, so I left that particular store and that was that.

The next day, I remembered that there was another Wal-Mart not so far away that was open 24 hours. So I was there at 12:30ish in the morning and it's basically just me, a few other shoppers, and a few overnight staff who are mainly just re-stocking. I decided to again, check out some cute baby doll tops. Of course, you have to try them on to see if they fit, so I went to men's fitting room on the side of the store. All the doors were locked! I rang the bell, and a big young lady comes around, takes a look at what I'm going to try on, says nothing, and lets me in to one of the rooms. This time around, after trying the clothes on, I left the door open, went back and got more clothes and tried those on too. This went on about four or five times. I was trying on leggings, pants, dresses. I kinda felt like I was a real woman just trying on different clothes to see what would fit, and better yet, what would look good on me. Apparently, I'm a size 2X, or maybe 3X, which I'm guessing is like a size 22, if XL is 18 and 1X is 20. I eventually decided upon two different tops but no pants to go with them. I guess I'll just use the ones from Sears that I've bought in the past.

The next day, I went to Payless to try on some shoes. I tried some on, but again, I have a thing with other shoppers around me or sales staff walking by. This store had a male sales associate too, and I just can't buy shoes when there's a guy there, especially if he's being really friendly to me. So I left and went to another Payless, this time it was one in a mall. The setup of this store was bad, as shoes in my size were in the same aisle as the cashier's desk. I kept an eye out for a salesperson while looking at some shoes anyway, and I think one of the chicks saw me handling some cute heels. I turned and pretended to look at the men's shoes.

Then in comes this cute chick with big boobs who I think I've seen somewhere before. She was about 5'6 (I'm 5'9) and she tells the sales girl that she was picking up some shoes. While she's waiting, she picks out a pair of size 11s and tries them on and they seem to fit perfectly. So I'm thinking that she's possibly a TS since there's no way someone shorter than me can have feet that big. I then noticed that her hairline kinda seems like it could've been that of a man's. Her voice also sounded like a mixture of male and female. Anyway, I left the store and went in one direction, then she left and went the other and before I could track her down to ask if she was a TS or not, she disappeared. But she was really cute. Oh well.

Now I need to buy a wig and some makeup and learn how to put the stuff on.

Alan
07-06-2008, 01:57 AM
I'm FTM (just so you know my biological gender), 5'5", and my feet are size 10, so I'm not sure it's impossible to be size 11 at 5'6".

I actually get the same in stores. I felt so embarrassed picking out men's toiletries and such, even though I know women who do the same for other reasons (like they like the smell better). I always end up looking like a really pervy guy hanging around waiting for everyone to leave.

Angie G
07-06-2008, 07:17 AM
You go girl it will get easier hun.:hugs:
Angie

Katheryn
07-06-2008, 07:34 AM
You go girl it will get easier hun.:hugs:
Angie

Yes, it does. I went to a Vicoria's Secret to actually get something for my wife. No, really.

I went with a gg friend, and while there found a couple of things I liked for me. I asked my friend if she thought they'd fit me, she said "Try them on." I just stood there and gaped at her, never having tried on anything femme in a store. The dressing room doors were locked and you had to get an associate to open them.

My friend got an associate's attention and said "He'd like to try these on." Well, it happened to be the store manager. She opened the door and I tried them on, buying them as well as the things for my wife. My bill was over $300, and the manager got the sales staff together and said any time I wanted to try something on to let me. Then she explained to me that they had problems with perverts taking things into the changing rooms and masturbating on them, hence the lock on the door.

K

amy canada
07-06-2008, 06:41 PM
Then she explained to me that they had problems with perverts taking things into the changing rooms and masturbating on them, hence the lock on the door.

K

Is this why Wal-Mart has locks on some of their fitting room doors too? The first Wal-Mart I mentioned was actually a Wal-Mart Supercenter, while the other one (the 24 hour one) was a regular Wal-Mart.

By the way, on the same day, I had lunch at Arby's and then used the women's restroom, all while dressed in drab.

Okay, actually, there was a sign on the men's room door that it was out of order, and I asked the cashier if it was okay to use the women's. She said to knock first to see if any ladies were in there, but that it should be okay since there were only three customers in the place at the time, myself included.

daviolin
07-07-2008, 12:30 AM
I used to be a basket case when I shopped. Now I can't wait for the excetment I love it when they try to intimadate me. I just open up and tell it like it is. Shopping can be more fun than dressing. REALLY. :battingeyelashes:Daviolin