PDA

View Full Version : I need to get a grip

Veronica 1
07-06-2008, 02:51 AM
I discovered myself about a year ago and while in the pink fog I would go out walking in the middle of the night without a care but I just took a tour around my new apartment complex at 1:30 AM and was totally paranoid by the time that I got back to my door because there was a couple of lights still on and I was thinking that someone might see me. Talk about regression. It seems strange to me that I would have this paranoia as my makeup skills and wig selection have only gotten better over the past year. Whats up with that?

rian
07-06-2008, 03:00 AM
this feeling of getting caught haunts us always ...especailly being a closet crossdresser , because it can ruin all our plans . yet a feeling of caurage takes over from time to time as if declaring that we need to show ourselves . this happened once where I went out during night to throw the garbage i wore a full woman dress with a wig and complete make -up, I was seen at the main lobby of the building by our neighbor and to my surprise he said hello and kept going ,,,...I was thrilled by the experience...but never tried it again...

Amy Hepker
07-06-2008, 06:56 AM
Your feeling is natural, you will get used to it in time, but be careful being out at night. There are sexual preditors out there that can take advantage of us and people out there that would love to hurt us.