PDA

View Full Version : Second day need plz!

samantha_lie
07-06-2008, 05:46 AM
Oh wow I can't believe I'm talking about this. I feel like a little girl asking her big sisters what's happening to her.

Ok I'm vary new to this, this is my second day of just letting it out. seeing if this is really me or not. it's something that been bugging me for years now. At time all I want to be is a girl and at others male. So anything thing said will be helpful.

I'm 19 now and all I want is to look like a 19 year old girl. just a normal 19 year old girl.

So to my main reason for posting a scary one I've never thought about hiding my parts before. i've read the art of tucking and found a site that seems helpful but is this really how it's done i don't want to do anything wrong.

the site has 6 steps.

1.Go sit down in a comfortable position (on the bed f.i.) and undress.

2.Lie down on your back. Use some pillows to support your back. Using a small mirror to see what you are doing might be helpful.

3.Push your testicles up into your lower abdomen. Be careful not to harm yourself. You might get the sensation as if someone kicked you in the groin. Although you shouldn't feel any pain. Make sure that you leave as much (scrotum) skin as possible hanging outside.

4. Now roll down on your side. You should keep your hand on your penis as shown, otherwise your testicles might get pushed out again.

5.With the other hand, take AS MUCH skin as possible and pull it down towards (and if possible over) your anus. Your penis will be pulled back as you pull the skin. This is good, as now we'll hide the penis as well.

6.Roll back. As you roll, your thighs keep the skin and penis in place.

thanks for any help you girls can give me. :o

Shelly Preston
07-06-2008, 05:59 AM
Check this Link you will find 220 posts on tucking

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59176