PDA

View Full Version : How much dressing is enough to keep the girl happy?

Katheryn
07-06-2008, 06:21 AM
As I said in a previous post, I'm happy with my guy half, but I have come to understand that my girl half needs an outlet now and then.

I keep my toes polished by going to a salon for pedicures (I'm not all that limber to do it myself) or having my wife change colors for me, which favor I sometimes return for her.

I often underdress, and wear a skirt around the house. Sometimes mascara even in boy mode, but boy mode is often wearing girl's lowride jeans. They're more comfortable and teh waistline doesn't hit me right at my bellybutton, for which my navel piercing is thankful.

For the fourth, I went to my sister's house, did glue on flowered nails and wore shoes that showed my painted toes, even though I was mostly going as her brother, not her sister.

These outlets seem enough to keep my girl self happy, sort of sartorially acknowledging her presence or existence.

Besides dressing up all the way, what sort of things do you do to keep your girl happy? Are there halfway measures like I take that help keep her happy between those full dress times? Also, how much, if any, of your girl melts into your boy?

K

Angie G
07-06-2008, 06:37 AM
When I'm not at work and have to be in guy mode Iwear my panties. I do dress 5 day a week with weekend off for my wife. But still have my undies. and that is good for my need to dress. :hugs:
Angie

Amy Hepker
07-06-2008, 06:40 AM
I wear a Bra and Panties all the time. I keep my arms shaved all the time.

Katheryn
07-06-2008, 07:03 AM
When I'm not at work and have to be in guy mode

Oh, sis, can I relate to that. I started getting my nails done, active length acryllics, (about 1/4 inch or so past my fingertips) and got a lot of compliments from customers, but the owner of the biz said to lose the nails back to "male length", whatever that is.

Oh, well, glad he doesn't know about the red toenails!

K

morgan51
07-06-2008, 09:13 AM
I always have acrylic nails in a french finish just had a pedi yesterday and wear thongs and show my toes around town no problems just a few ''looks''. have both ears pierced twice shave all body hair still no one seems to care or notice for the most part.I am learning to just be myself.....Morgan

Karren H
07-06-2008, 09:24 AM
Well, I'm happy no matter how I'm dressed..... So if I get to go out enfemme once a week or once a month... I'm still happy!!! :)

darla_g
07-06-2008, 09:26 AM
<sigh> never seem to be able to do this enough

Eileen
07-06-2008, 10:28 AM
Over the past ten years the desire to be enfem grew rapidly, to the point I knew I could not continue bouncing between genders. The dilemma was which to choose? There was no dilemma! It was clear I would be Eileen full time and I have been for almost a year and a half. The choice was easy and one I am very happy with.

Eileen

Sophia KT
07-06-2008, 10:28 AM
Wig, shoes, clunky jewellery, lippy and, of course,...the 'p' word.

That's normally enough to chill me out.

AliciaWeb
07-06-2008, 10:32 AM
I always have long nails and epilate legs, arms and pits each week. I make do with this plus one evening a week fully dressed, which is all I can manage, with occasional underdress of my satin thongs. Wish there were more occasions for full dress though.

Sally24
07-06-2008, 11:34 AM
I try to eppilate the arm hair to keep it in check and my nails usually have a good clear glossy coat and their long to extra long most weeks. I shave my legs usually once a week and of course wear panties exclusively! With the earings that seems to be enough most weeks. I do tend to get cranky and anxious if I don't get dressed and go out at least once every two weeks. It's been almost a month now and I think I'll have to get dressed up this afternoon just to releive some of the stress. Hoping to go out next weekend for some dancing!

Mitch23
07-06-2008, 11:42 AM
life is a compromise and my wife is unenthusiastic. So twice a week on average. Have my legs waxed now, clear varnish on my nails and will get my ears pierced. carry a man bag all the time. went to sparkle last week and was dressed for 4 days - makes me want more. but will have to be enough for now

mitch

Jocelyn Quivers
07-07-2008, 12:34 AM
When in male mode, the feminine beast within is kept under control by keeping legs, arms, and everywhere in between shaved, having no facial hair, and keeping long nails. When I don't have all day to dress when at home, I usually dress up, but no make up or wig, which I consider the 50/50 option which both sides are content with.

Andrea_cd
07-07-2008, 01:33 AM
I sneak 10 mins here 20 mins there when the kids are at school , we get too many random visitors at our house for me to spend long periods of time giving Andrea some freedom to be girly.
At the moment i am in girl heaven as my family is away on holidays and i have the house to myself shaved legs stockings panties and a beautiful Torsolette

Raquel June
07-07-2008, 01:37 AM
Underdressing really doesn't do anything for me. I usually go out en femme about 3 times a month, though, and if I can't get out at least twice a month I start to get pretty depressed about it.

I do like having my toes painted, so I guess that's kinda like underdressing.

TommiTN
07-07-2008, 06:50 AM
I'm able to compartmentalize my alter egos, so when in guy mode I occasionally underdress with just panties, but usually when I'm in drab it is total, including whitey tighties. Seems to heighten the pleasure for me when I'm able to let Tommi out.

Carol A
07-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Simple, if I have to be in drab I still have my bra and panties on.
I just need to wear my bra and panties to be happy.:hugs:

Coquette
07-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Besides dressing up all the way, what sort of things do you do to keep your girl happy?

Somewhat like Carol A, I just need to wear pretty panties every day. That keeps me happy and content until I can dress fully.

maid phylis
07-07-2008, 12:45 PM
for me going between my femme side and my male side we both have to be happy but mostly the femme side gets more attention .when in boy mode i always wear panties and pantyhose and i try to wear my bra every day. :love:phylisanne

CharleneT
07-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Getting to go out fully dressed, probably once a month on average. Dressing at home helps cool the jets, but for me the thing that is the great balancing act is wearing fem clothing day to day. Just the pants, tops, shoes and underwear. But it does help a lot. I keep it pretty low key, but if you paid attention you would realize that a lot (often all) of my clothing day to day is women's. I get to dress pretty casual though, I do not work in a corp enviroment.

C.

Nancy Richards
07-07-2008, 04:10 PM
For me it varies by the season. Fall, winter, & spring I tend to do it more often. Summer I hardly ever get dressed. It probably has quilte abit to do with the ammount that I perspire. I just hate getting my undies damp and not always being able to wash them in a timely manner.

Nancy

Bethany_Anne_Fae
07-07-2008, 05:54 PM
I don't get the urge to dress up that often. Sometimes its a couple times a month, then i can go 4 months without and not care.
Just every so often, I gotta get my girl on lol. That usually entails my fantasy costume outlet and I go that route. I'm going to a "Gothic" Birthday party at the end of the month and look forward to that.. though not the heat lol.

*hugs*

Zara

Miss Petra
07-07-2008, 06:33 PM
2x a month dancing and being with the Girls works for me. It is what wife and I agreed upon so Im sticking to it.

HUgz,
Miss Petra

Lidia_tv
07-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Panties and pantyhose (if it's not a hot day) are a must

SallyDupont
07-08-2008, 04:53 AM
As I have been working mostly from home for some time, my answer is almost all the time.

gillian1968
07-08-2008, 05:45 AM
How much is enough? I dunno, for me I think I'd like to fully dress weekly, but it's tough because of my three daughters who don't know and who are old enough to realize. So I underdress as often as I can.

They know I don't mind hanging out with polished toes but it's still more like "Ohh look at Daddy, he's doing something that _girls_ do!".

My wife and I try and guide them towards an accepting attitude but we feel sometimes we can hardly compete with the media and their peers.

So for now, I achieve maybe monthly but desire more often. Not full-time, so I'll say weekly :)

It's funny for me 'cause it's like a needle on a gauge, it's rare I feel all the way left or all the way right, most of the time I feel somewhere in between.