PDA

View Full Version : Rings on Your Fingers, ...

Beth-Lock
07-06-2008, 09:25 AM
This is intended to be open to comments of GG's and CD's.
What do you think of rings? GG's seem to wear them a lot, and even wear a lot of them, (at one time). It seems to be a good idea, if you are a CD and want to pass, to put on several rings, girlie ones of course, or at least unisex ones.
Having made this observation, I have started collecting fem and unisex rings, both silver colored and gold colored.
How do you relate to rings? Do you wear them, and when, if you care to comment on that?

Karren H
07-06-2008, 09:30 AM
I love rings and have a couple dozen fem rings... one that looks like a wedding ring.. and I typically wear 6 to 8 at a time when out enfemme... Thought I had a photo here somewhere... lol too many to go through... :)

Wait... just look at my avatar... hahaha

Eileen
07-06-2008, 10:16 AM
Rings are nice, although I usually only wear them on my ring fingers. On my left ring finger I wear a wedding band and a dimond that was my Mother's. On my right ring finger I often wear a pretty ring that blends with the outfit I am wearing.

Eileen

AliciaWeb
07-06-2008, 10:24 AM
Love rings but usually restrict their use to 2 or 3 as I think the wider use would be out of keeping with my age and attempted style.

DonnaT
07-06-2008, 10:27 AM
Well, there's a line of thught that CDs shouldn't wear rings because they draw attention to the hands, men's hands, big hands.

Then there's another line of thought that it narrows the attention to the rings and away from size of the hand.

YMMV, but like anything else, if you like it do it.

http://www.nextten.com/search.asp?KWD=06JYRG&CatID=21

Sophia KT
07-06-2008, 10:36 AM
Don't wear more than one at a time though [maybe two]. I'm lucky too cos I'm diminutive in most ways.

My favorite is my cheapest; a big black rose made out of 'posh' plastic.

DemonicDaughter
07-06-2008, 10:43 AM
I usually wear three on each hand... plus toe rings :D

I have certain ones I wear all the time and those that specifically match jewelry sets.

As for it helping you pass, I think that depends on the look you are going for. If you are going for a more sophisticated look, fewer rings but more elaborate settings is usually the case. If you are going for the more "urban" look, a few simple and dainty rings are the norm.

Kimberly Marie
07-06-2008, 10:47 AM
I like rings and wear two to three. And I love wearing bracelet's. I'm not very big so I don't have big hands........:)

Jenna1561
07-06-2008, 11:26 AM
Always have at least 2 rings, one on each hand, usually wear 3, sometimes but not too often, 4. Occassionally, I'll wear a band on my thumb, but not very often.

I also like toe rings and usually wear 2,

Jenna

AmandaM
07-06-2008, 11:30 AM
I have a few including a wedding set. I usually wear two on each hand, earrings, necklace, sometimes an ankle bracelet.

Kristen Kelly
07-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Rings always when out enfem, for me it's the little details that completes the picture, wouldn't go out without nails done and rings on the fingers

darla_g
07-06-2008, 12:50 PM
wouldn't go out without nails done and rings on the fingersI so agree on this point

Patty
07-06-2008, 01:41 PM
Only have 12 or so-love wearing them looking for more toe rings

Sandra
07-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Always have my wedding, engagement and eternity rings on also another one on my left hand and one on my right.

My SO also has the same first three as me then two on her right hand, and she wears theses all the time

Emily Anderson
07-06-2008, 04:28 PM
Do you also wear bells on your toes, my gypsy rose? :)

Yeah, I think its a good idea to accesorize, though I must admit I don't do enough of it.

Carroll
07-06-2008, 04:37 PM
I have a tungstun ring for a wedding band, my wedding band is on the right ring finger and on my right pinky finger, a small mens ring with 6 very small diamonds that my mom gave me. As far as Femme rings I need to get some inexpensive ones to replace my "man" rings when I dress

veronica
07-06-2008, 05:46 PM
i love wearing girlie rings when i'm dressed especially when i have long nails on

Miss Petra
07-07-2008, 08:40 PM
I always wear 2-3 rings. I always wear my wedding set to let admirers and the working girls where I stand. Sometimes they come up to me and all I do is hold up my ring and thats enough they move on.

HUgz,

Miss Petra

Veronica 1
07-07-2008, 08:45 PM
I would love to be able to find fem rings that would fit my size 12 male fingers.

Zee
07-07-2008, 10:06 PM
I have my nails done with rings all the time. My left hand is reserved for my wedding band, but my right... I have all kinds, mainly goth looking in nature. Dragons are of my particular favorite, next to faries. And every time I wear something new, my co-workers make a comment (well, they are all female so they notice these things).

I also have 6 ear rings, 4 in left ear and 2 in right (soon to be 3 in the right, but its cartiledge and Im not looking forward to the 6 months of healing) and wear toe rings all the time too. And lest we forget anklets.

RONNI -- Try Jose's Handmade Imports across the street from parkplace mall. They have excellent rings (not to mention skirts and blouses too) in many sizes, and the ladies in there are excellent help.

victoriamwilliams1
07-07-2008, 10:10 PM
I wear about 4 rings one that looks like a wedding band. I do not feel right without them

Beth-Lock
07-08-2008, 03:02 PM
I have been fortunate there, to find a jeweller in a small shop who will resize rings that he sells, (and others if pure silver or gold), and even custom make them to fit my sizes. It seems to be a dying art though.

RobertaFermina
07-08-2008, 03:30 PM
I have a golden-eagle ring with a garnet eye.

It tends toward the Masculine, got it as part of a Men's Leadeship Training.

I seldom take it off. It tells me to quit complaining and get on with it, there is nothing I cannot do when I am willing to pay the fair price for it.

I also have also worn, on special occasions, a gold-diamond pinky ring.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Amy Hepker
07-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Only when dressed as female.