PDA

View Full Version : Happy...:)

Kimberly Marie
07-06-2008, 11:35 AM
Well this is just a fun post. I would like to know what makes you happy. what puts a smile on your face right now. Of course I'll start. As I have stated before I'm finally coming out, after years of holding it in. And loving this site and the support. That puts a big smile on my face and do want to say also thank you..........:)......warning.... happiness is contagious....hehe

Sarah...
07-06-2008, 12:31 PM
Being at the top of a high mountain and sunshine on a rainy day.

And silky bed linen.

And a silky nightgown.

Simple pleasures...

Sarah...

Bobbie cd
07-06-2008, 01:02 PM
The feeling of soft green grass on my bare toes,
soft breezes blowing in my hair, dappled sunlight sifting
down through the leaves of the trees.

Littlej10
07-06-2008, 01:13 PM
Climbing a mountain with gorgeous scenery and warm sunshine, especially if there is a bar at the top.

Bev06 GG
07-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Sitting on my patio knowing that all the housework and gardening is done and chilling out. Not that I get to do it much now a days.
Also love to go for a nice hack in he country side on my favourite horse at the riding school.
Bliss
Bev

tricia_uktv
07-06-2008, 02:35 PM
Easy,. Shopping, dressed!

Rachaelb64
07-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Painted toe nails :)

Deborah Jane
07-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Happiness is......Putting on a new pair of tights/pantyhose over freshly shaved legs :)

Katherine Bell
07-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Most things can make me happy. So much of happiness is a mental activity, you can be doing something that normally makes you very happy but if you have other negative thoughts on your mind you might not feel like being happy. That aside some things make me happy regardless of what's on my mind:

Sex
Amusement park rides
Ice cream or other various cold sweet treats
Flowers
Dancing
Music
Swings at a children's park

sissystephanie
07-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Well this is just a fun post. I would like to know what makes you happy. what puts a smile on your face right now. Of course I'll start. As I have stated before I'm finally coming out, after years of holding it in. And loving this site and the support. That puts a big smile on my face and do want to say also thank you..........:)......warning.... happiness is contagious....hehe

The number one thing that puts a BIG smile on my face is to get a phone call from my darling GGF in Scotland!!:love: The second thing would be to be completely dressed as Stephanie! I always am happy when dressed!!:)

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Sharon
07-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Eating the first ripe tomatoes of the year out of my garden, which I did today.

Well, there's a lot more that makes me happy, but that's what did it for me today. :)

Babette
07-06-2008, 04:48 PM
Secretly helping someone with a desperate need is first. Dining with my wife ranks second. Painting my toenails is third. A warm, sunshine-filled day in January is fourth. Pulling someone's leg is fifth (the smile comes after they have figured out my game).

Babette