PDA

View Full Version : Wearing Mothers wardrobe

immike
07-06-2008, 12:57 PM
I am a great lover of secretly sneaking into mothers closet&wearing all of her
good wardrobe,including,skirts,dress slacks,tops,blouses,skirtsuits and pantsuits,any one else like to do this?

Kristen Kelly
07-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Mom caught me at 7 or 8 all she said was,"Don't do it again" Growing up in the house I never stopped doing it. I wanted to tell my parents during the holidays but gf asked that I didn't all I would have had it say is mom I didn't listen for I think she knows but has not said anything yet.

Deborah Jane
07-06-2008, 01:30 PM
I used to love doing that when i was a kid. :)
Nowadays i,ve bought all my own things!!
I actually prefer that as i chose the outfits i wanted and brought them myself.
Theres nothing quite like owning your own girly wardrobe with all the accesories you need to transform yourself into the girl you want to be :):)

darla_g
07-06-2008, 01:35 PM
Guilty! I first became intrigued by women's clothes when I was about 13. I was all alone and started to experiment with my mom's things, clothes makeup etc. and would practice whenever given the chance. I even went as far as buying some pierced earrings and trying them out since my mom only wore clip ons!

I was in heaven and did this for a few weeks. I wasn't entirely happy with my appearance and eventually tried to trim up my eyebrows by using a razor. Not the best idea and I bet you know whats coming next, yep I ended up shaving off my eyebrows! and then somehow thought that I could pencil them back in. It looked totally bizarre because even thought the punk thing was around I was NOT a punk (with the razor blades and safety pins etc) The embarrassment and humiliation I endured as a 13 year old was merciless. I gave up on this for quite a long time from then on.

Kristen Marie
07-06-2008, 03:13 PM
I know I started by wearing my mother's clothes, but as the years went on, I stopped and began trying on friends sisters and aunts until I became old enough to buy my own. One of my best friend's sister was a cheerleader and those were the best!

Pamela Julie
07-06-2008, 11:08 PM
I have not done that in 45 years. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Pamela:)

Karren H
07-06-2008, 11:18 PM
Yep Yep.....

daviolin
07-06-2008, 11:57 PM
Wearing my mother's clothes and sister's clothes was my stepping stone to crossdressing bliss. Now that I'm 60 year's old I own my own wardrobe. Isn't life grand:devil:Daviolin

Angela-Russell
07-07-2008, 12:04 AM
Never wore anything of my mothers except stockings. Now, my sisters clothes, that's a different story..........

sterling12
07-07-2008, 12:08 AM
I checked your profile Michelle, not much information there. How old are you?

If I read your message correctly, your speaking in the present tense. Now if your more than say, 10 years of age; I think I would stop that activity! When your young and very transgendered, you often don't have much choice except to "borrow" from Mom or your Sister. But as an adult, going into Mom's Closet and taking her stuff.....big No, no!

If your adult and you work, I think you should get your own. Plenty of Poly Pantsuits down at Goodwill; I'm sure they could find your size.

Peace and Love, Joanie

whitelace
07-07-2008, 12:17 AM
Mom was a very petite and sweet woman and I miss her dearly . I was in love with her black suede high heels ya know the ones with the cute litlle ankle strap, I adored them . between those, her long danlgy diamond earrings, and perfumes I knew early on what my intrests where. ....lacie:battingeyelashes:

rachel_rachel
07-07-2008, 01:08 AM
Yep i'll put my hand up too. Been there.

I started on my mum's clothes, then when i was staying at my grandparents house my aunties and a cousin had a lot of their clothes there too. As far as i was concerned, they were fair game because they were on the way to the opp shops.

Raquel June
07-07-2008, 01:43 AM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85770

Well, the blouse was mine, but the rest of it was from raiding my mom's room :)

DanaR
07-07-2008, 01:51 AM
Yes, I remember as well.

Love-B
07-07-2008, 01:53 AM
I used to do it too. I remember myself wearing my mom's heels at an early age (I think my mom still have a picture of me as a baby wearing her heels :o). I used to question her a lot about women's clothes and make up. But it was like about 13 or so that I started to secretly wear my mom's clothing and accessories. :)

vivianann
07-07-2008, 04:20 AM
if you are an adult wearing your mothers clothes without permission is a no no. you need to buy your own clothes, you are invading your mothers privacy. there are plenty of clothes to buy at the thrift stores.

Melora
07-07-2008, 04:49 AM
When I 4-5 and 7 - 8 yrs old..
But pre- teens is not very acceptable, to even "borrow" a friends clothes without permission.

Fab Karen
07-07-2008, 04:57 AM
Ever since mother passed on. This rural motel doesn't get many visitors, sometimes mother pays guests a visit.
"We all go a little mad sometimes"

AnnMorgan
07-07-2008, 05:24 AM
It's OK, we've all started some where.

immike
07-07-2008, 05:57 AM

If I read your message correctly, your speaking in the present tense. Now if your more than say, 10 years of age; I think I would stop that activity! When your young and very transgendered, you often don't have much choice except to "borrow" from Mom or your Sister. But as an adult, going into Mom's Closet and taking her stuff.....big No, no!

If your adult and you work, I think you should get your own. Plenty of Poly Pantsuits down at Goodwill; I'm sure they could find your size.

Peace and Love, Joanie
No way! I still love to sneak into her closet,in pantyhose,so I can try on all of her dresses
and outfits&lounge around the house,for hours,dressed.I get a huge thrill to dress up in
one of her good skirt suits&sit at her make-up table&do my face&hair

Kristen Marie
07-07-2008, 06:44 AM
Hi Michelle,

From reading your other posts, it sounds like you are an adult with your own place, and you have a key to your mom's house and you sneak in while she is not there, open up packages of pantyhouse and dress in her outfits.

"I like to go over to my mothers house,where I have a key&go in her closet&find her
fetish French Maid outfit&put it on with black stockings&heels&dust the house"

You keep posting this same style message over and over again. I would say as an adult you should stop doing this or at least share this with your mom. I think that there comes a time where you should be satisfied with having your own clothing.

Michelle_Blue
07-07-2008, 07:33 AM
I used to try on all of the feminine things I could find, where I could find them. Once, I was in a dressing room, as a teenager, trying on some slacks. This was in a small shop, and the room was used by both men and women. There was a woman's girdle hanging up in there and I tried it on. Also, if left alone in an aunt's, etc house, I would go through the lingerie and sometimes try it on.

TGMarla
07-07-2008, 07:46 AM
How old are you? I did this when I was like 14 years old.

RobynB
07-07-2008, 08:30 AM
My first crossdressing experience was around age 12 wearing my mothers clothes.

Tamara Croft
07-07-2008, 08:36 AM
I checked your profile Michelle, not much information there. How old are you?Way to old to be doing this, I can tell you that much :rolleyes:

Seriously Mike, don't you think at your age (which I know btw), it's time to seriously stop wearing her clothes now? You're not a kid anymore, you're an adult and what you're doing imho is appauling, get your own clothes and stop wearing hers.

rian
07-07-2008, 08:39 AM
Yes i like to do the same with my wife's wordrobe it is very sexual and interesting ....especially when she does not know ..I enjoy it more

Carol A
07-07-2008, 08:53 AM
Me 2, been there done that. Started at 13 wearing my mother cloths didn't get caught until I was 14. OUCH:doh:

JaneJames
07-07-2008, 08:58 AM
I to first started cross dressing when as a young teenager I used to go in to my mothers bedroom to try on her cloaths I remember she had a basque and propper stockings, I still remember with excitment and also guilt trying on her stockings and basque

Janailene
07-07-2008, 09:11 AM
I started wearing Mom's gordles and bras at 5 or 6. By ny early teens I was fully dressing and taking our dog for walks in the early evening. With short hair, I used Mom's plastic snap on rollers held on with a pink hair net. Also used her makle-up.

Coquette
07-07-2008, 01:08 PM
I too would sneak around looking for opportunities to wear pretty things, except is was my older sister's stuff. I did this for several years, then I was caught red-handed by my sister. That's another story.

immike
07-07-2008, 02:15 PM
I know I started by wearing my mother's clothes, but as the years went on, I stopped and began trying on friends sisters and aunts until I became old enough to buy my own. One of my best friend's sister was a cheerleader and those were the best!
I have a secret fantasy--I would LOVE to wear a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader uniform,
one especially made for me? Everything! The shorts,the blouse&the vest/w pantyhose
and the white cowboy boots?

Raquel June
07-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Way to old to be doing this, I can tell you that much :rolleyes:

Seriously Mike, don't you think at your age (which I know btw), it's time to seriously stop wearing her clothes now? You're not a kid anymore, you're an adult and what you're doing imho is appauling, get your own clothes and stop wearing hers.

Seeing as Mike refuses to even respond ... Doncha get the sneaking suspicion that this is just a kinky fantasy and he's never even actually done it? Hell, he blew right past all the questions and decided to change the topic to parading around in a cheerleader outfit.
:rolleyes:

It's pretty tacky using the forum as your own private "Dear Penthouse," but for the sake of his mother's sanity, I kinda hope that's the case.

KandisTX
07-07-2008, 02:40 PM
I have GOT to agree with everyone else.. If you are of legal age, GET OUT OF MOM'S CLOSET!

Sure, many of us STARTED that way when we were young boys and most of us stopped after we were finally able to afford our own or we came out to mom.

I have to agree with racquel937 and hope this is just somebodies silly way to virtually live out a "Dear Penthouse" fantasy and they are not actually a grown up adult still stealing from mother.

Kandis:love::rose2:

immike
07-07-2008, 06:34 PM

Peace and Love, Joanie
It's a blast to raid Mothers closet,all her good wardrobe is real expensive&soft&silky&
feels INCREDIBLE against my skin.I occasionally borrow a mini skirt,or use a pair of her
good dress slacks&a silk blouse.I also take a fresh pkg of her pantyhose&use a pair of her
black or white heels,too.I've gotten very proficient with her make-up,as well.

Raquel June
07-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Ever since mother passed on. This rural motel doesn't get many visitors, sometimes mother pays guests a visit.
"We all go a little mad sometimes"

Yeah, I'm definitely getting more of Norman Bates vibe than an innocent mischief vibe from the OP here. Time for a padded room, methinks.

Lidia_tv
07-07-2008, 07:05 PM
I've never done it. Mothers' clothes were always a kind of taboo for me, much as I started crossdressing very early.

TommiTN
07-07-2008, 07:10 PM
I agree with Raquel. There's something fishy in Denmark...

Tamara Croft
07-07-2008, 07:12 PM
I occasionally borrow a mini skirt<snip>Really? one would think at your given age (which is older than me), your mother wouldn't even be wearing those at her age... Either your :BS: or not the age you say you are...

I notice you haven't enlightened anyone about your age yet... just skipping this or have something to hide? :brolleyes:

racquel
07-07-2008, 07:16 PM
:believeit:

tiffyjo
07-07-2008, 07:25 PM
Back when I was probably 9-11, I found that my mom put her old panties in a "rag bag" we called it. She had sewn a bag type thing together and hung it on a wooden clothes hanger in my upstairs bedroom closet. She had old worn, towels, diapers, socks, underwear, and her panties in it. Then when we needed a rag, we just went and grabbed one out of the "rag bag". That's when I found my CD fetish. I was going through it one day getting some rags to do some cleaning and came across her old panties. Although they were old and used, I thought they were in really good condition. All things that she put in had been washed, so they were clean. Grabbing those panties gave me such a rush. I slid them down along the side so I could find them real easy. Since the "rag bag" was in my closet and my bedroom was upstairs, this was great. My younger brother had a room next to mine, but when we went to bed, we never went to each other's room. I used to go to the "rag bad" and get a pair of panties and wear them all night as I slept. It was such a turn on.

Since I showered before I went to bed, they stayed very clean and I could remove them in the morning and put them back in the "rag bag" for the next night. I did this till I moved out when I was 19.

I decided that since they were rags, I could take them when I moved out and kept them until about 2 years ago when my wife found my stash and threw them out. It's amazing that they lasted as well as they did, right at 20 years. The elastic was still in great shape. I guess they made them to last.

Thanks for the thread to bring back those wonderful, exciting memories!

Beth-Lock
07-07-2008, 08:59 PM
Perhaps it is the lack of free access to fem clothes when I was young that has made me go overboard now, buying just about anything fem that I can find used, and a lot new. I have less and less space to move around in my small place now as a result!

SallyDupont
07-08-2008, 04:32 AM
No, never.

As it all started when I was around 7 or 8, mother's clothes would have been far too big.

Dressed in sisters' clothes to start.

For years now - have my own clothes.

TGMarla
07-08-2008, 07:46 AM
:troll:

Nancy Richards
07-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Guilty as charged. I started with my mothers clothes. Expecially her bra. I had the feeling that she was hugging me when every I had her bra on. I have never got over that feeling. Sorry to say she has been gone to her reward for over eleven years now.
Nancy

Gemma Rhodes
07-08-2008, 04:22 PM
I used to love doing that when i was a kid. :)
Nowadays i,ve bought all my own things!!
I actually prefer that as i chose the outfits i wanted and brought them myself.
Theres nothing quite like owning your own girly wardrobe with all the accesories you need to transform yourself into the girl you want to be :):)

Guess what Debs? Snap.

susan2010
07-12-2008, 12:10 PM
I started with sister's petticoat when I was about 4 or 5, but she married and moved out so I went to mom's slips and pettipants...never girdles, bras or clothes. I wasn't in to that.
Susan

Deborah Jane
07-12-2008, 12:37 PM
I tried wearing my mothers wardrobe, but found i couldn,t get my feet out of the bottom, so i couldn,t move :doh:

Tasha T
07-12-2008, 12:53 PM
I have come to the conclusion that this poster is either someone who is just joking around or is mentally ill. He is supposedly in his 40's and usually posts in a Norman Bates type way about sneaking into his mother's closet and trying on her clothes...or...wanting to wear a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders outfit. He'll ask where to buy one (custom made of course) and when you tell him it doesn't matter because he'll just keep posting the same question over and over and over and over and over and over and...

Mike, if you are for real please get help and if this is all just a joke to you then do us all a favor and stop posting here.

Nicole Erin
07-12-2008, 01:12 PM
When I was a kid I did. I would borrow my sisters things too.
These days I buy my own stuff. My mom is pretty small anyways. Besides, I am SUCH a diva and I doubt anyone's wardrobe is as fabulous as mine. People should be borrowing from ME.

Really? one would think at your given age (which is older than me)...
I notice you haven't enlightened anyone about your age yet... just skipping this or have something to hide? :brolleyes:
Well if immike's age IS past Tamara's, wouldn't it be a little bit of a persona Q to ask age of someone THAT old? :heehee:

Tamara Croft
07-12-2008, 01:18 PM
Well if immike's age IS past Tamara's, wouldn't it be a little bit of a persona Q to ask age of someone THAT old? :heehee::lol: I had to read that twice.... but yeah, I guess so :heehee: I don't think he's gonna come back... I think mommy grounded him for wearing her clothes :devil:

Billie Renee
07-12-2008, 01:26 PM
I never wore my moms things because she always made sure I had my own things to wear even if it was my older sisters hand me downs which I loved but she always bought me my own panties and when I was 12 she took me to get my first bra. My mom and sisters always helped to make me as fem as possible and now my6 daughters and neices are always borrowing something of mine or wants me to do their make-up for them or help them with their nails.

Kendra (Tx)
07-12-2008, 03:00 PM
Like all of us, I too was guilty of "Discovering myself" trying on moms clothes...I first remember when I was about 6..Both parents worked ... ( A budding t girls dream ) lots of time by myself in the house...and moms things kept "calling me"...LOL...Of course I had to listen...I remember trying on one of her slips..and RUNNING to the front window to make sure my dad didn't come home...And then run back to try on something else..For some reason..I knew he wouldn't understand if he cought me ( heck I didn't understand why I did it...It just "felt right"...) Of course over the years since...I've taken full advantage of being home by myself during summer vacations as well as when both parents worked late....This even progressed into trying some makeup when I knew I had the time... Fortunately I've gotten MUCH better at makeup now...LOL

Nicole Erin
07-12-2008, 05:48 PM
...I remember trying on one of her slips..and RUNNING to the front window to make sure my dad didn't come home
.I knew he wouldn't understand if he cought me

When I was younger and had some time alone at home I would do a little CDing, I would check every door make sure it was locked, double check, I went so far as to make sure they didn't have surveillance cameras set up or anything. [never did but cannot be too careful.]

My dad never caught me in the act but one time he had bought me this new baseball glove, and you know how stiff those are. So he decided to store it under my matress. Well he explained this and he said, "and then I found these" and pulled out a nice pair of pantyhose. He bitched at me of course, and asked "do they feel good?" [Well DDUUURRRR! of course!] I told them I liked them and he threatened to make me wear them outside so the other neighborhood kids could see me in them...
After that the subject came up one other time but that was during one of his bitch-fests when he wold complain about everything...

Deelite
07-12-2008, 07:45 PM
I have been reading with interest on trying to work out who this immike person is, i have been reading all his previous posts and it is strange that, like others have mentioned all the posts are the same near word perfect, all 165 of them.

Obviously you are someone who is taking the P**s and wasting people's time, if you are not, and are genuine, why the hell are you wasting your own time replying and writing the same bl**dy questions?

Do you get a laugh out of posting on this forum?

If you are, we are not stupid and you can take your cr*p elsewhere.

We want to help genuine people.

Oh and the Dallas Cheerleaders outfit - its getting very old, you obviously don't have Google on your PC.

Kendra (Tx)
07-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Erin....There was one time my dad did "catch me"....I was a teenager and it was summer vacation....Again, both parents worked...and I was about the same size as my mother...( you seeing a pattern emerge here??? LOL.. ) :) ..Well...One day I was home alone again..Both parents working...and moms closet was calling me... :heehee: Hmmmmm...Lets see what I can find... Mom had a couple of wigs that she wore on occasion so she didn't have to mess with her hair...And I found some really pretty dresses in the back of the closet..( you seeing where this is going?? ) Well..lets just say...Kendra was in her full glory...And I was loving it..( Sans makeup )..I did my own little fashion show and would make wardrobe changes...Then all of a sudden...I heard a car door slam....Oh :censor: !!! My dad came home for lunch...I was paniced...He couldn't see me like this!!! So I ducked into the closet, and began to get out of the clothes as fast as I could, and throwing them into the back...For some strange reason, he came in the house and walked right into the bedroom, and there I stood in my "Fruit of the Looms"...I thought I got away with it...NOPE!!!...In my haste...I STILL had the wig I was wearing on my head...:doh: He looked at me like I had grown a second head, and asked me "What are you doing"??? I mumbled something incoherant and he just shook his head and walked off...I never heard of it again...I was standing there shaking like a leaf..If I hadn't been quite as fast or I hadn't heard the car door...He would have met Kendra in her full glory...And it all those years ago..I still get chills thinking about it...

http://kendra954.com

BlkNYLONS
07-16-2008, 02:10 PM
I also was very young and I will never forget the first time I was old enough to have the house key and be alone untill my mother came home from work. All I could think about at school was I would be alone in the house for a couple of hours. It was a powerful erotic feeling the fist time I saw myself standing in my mothers full length bedroom mirror wearing her tight open bottom girdle, long RHT nylon stockings, and 4 inch dress pumps. Being able to walk around the house with the swishing feel and sound of those stockings, satin slip brushing against my stocking tops, spiked heels clicking was soooo exciting!

CD Susan
07-16-2008, 03:37 PM
I'm not sure I should be responding to Immike's phoney thread but I will for the sake of the rest of us that are genuine. I started wearing my sisters clothes at around 7 or 8 years old. I had 3 sisters close to my age and thier clothes were readily accesable. I never wore my mothers clothes! She was a large woman and her things would have been too big for me. The main reason though was my parents forbid us children to ever enter thier bedroom without permission. My Dad was very strict and would have beaten me severely if he ever found out I had been in thier bedroom. I new better than to even think of going in that room.

antonia10
07-16-2008, 04:12 PM
i started crossdressing by wearing my moms stuff :)

KarenCDFL
07-16-2008, 04:50 PM
Memories ......

KandisTX
07-17-2008, 09:17 AM
Memories ......

Misty water colored memories......................of the way we were....

**I LOVE YOUR SIG Line.. I'm a HUGE fan of The Dark Crystal**

Kandis:love::rose2:

iwearstockings
07-17-2008, 09:36 AM
In the same way i couldn't bear to think about my parents having sex, I never wanted to wear mums clothes. Shoes on the otherhand!.. ! She did have a pair of patent heels .and being a hippy, hardly ever wore them so I would borrow them and wear them in bed. They one day dissappeared from my room and were back in her wardrobe. Never mentioned it though!She knows about me I'm sure, but its not the sort of thing that crops up in the conversation when we visit!!

I think IMMIKE is a bit of a fake but you know what mike? I couldn't care less!!