PDA

View Full Version : When your dressed does the housewife in you come out???

Sherry-Stephanie
07-06-2008, 03:22 PM
I find myself doing more cleaning, straightning up, dishes laundry ...house work that grabs a woman more than most men....
and I enjoy it...

Any others out there respond in a similar fashion????

I probably should add or rephrase this question:

When your in girl mode do you do hosue chores that your less likely to do as a male or do you find yourself getting into house chores more easily when in female mode....????

Beth-Lock
07-06-2008, 03:38 PM
A bit, but then my place really needs it to come out a lot more.

Bev06 GG
07-06-2008, 03:41 PM
Hi Steph,
Yes my partner is brilliant on that score. I work full time and I mean full time, my job is very demanding and often I dont get in until very late in the evening. Although I do quite enjoy housework for its therapeutic value, I very rarely have time to do things like ironing or washing. My partner works part time so he does it all. I do the cleaning and the beds at weekends and he does pretty much everything else. Works like a dream. I am seriously thinking of buying him a maids outfit.
Bev

KARI AN
07-06-2008, 03:52 PM
I know the feeling I do the clean up and floors along with baths. I just finished today and the girl in me always comes thru. Today was a nice dress, heels and makeup it felt great and you are correct Im always picking up and cleaning in the kitchen, just cant help it.

Kari An

Natalia
07-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Before we were married, my wife opened my refrigerator and found an onion which had grown to over 3 feet of snarling green tendrils snaking its way through the steel grates up and about and all around.

I had named it 'Fred', and was dismayed when she disposed of it.

Nope, I'm a slob in boy mde and a slob in girl mode.

The difference is, since I am a Princess in girly mode, my maid takes care of such mundane things!:)

Deborah Jane
07-06-2008, 04:03 PM
No!! I,m a lazy bitch when i,m dressed up.
I just sit around preening myself and playing on the computer. :battingeyelashes:

tricia_uktv
07-06-2008, 04:12 PM
Not quite in that way. But if clothes are concerned ... I make sure all my femme clothes are washed, ironed, hung up - really look after them. Drab clothes I just throw around and leave on the floor.

Margaret
07-06-2008, 04:13 PM
The housewife came out in me two years ago while my wife was in for two lots of major surgery. She appreciated that while she was in hospital I managed to clean the house; update all the washing; and completely empty the ironing basket. I managed all of this dressed in sensible "houswife's attire". I wish I could do it more often.

TracyH
07-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Even while wearing a skirt, the floor is the biggest shelf in my house.

jennCD
07-06-2008, 04:14 PM
Heck, I need a clean home no matter what underwear I have on!

:)
jenn

sissystephanie
07-06-2008, 04:20 PM
As a live-alone widower, I have to be a housewife, regardless of what I have on. A skirt and nice top does make it easier!:heehee: But I shared the housework with my late wife anyway.

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Princess Chantal
07-06-2008, 05:00 PM
i wish it did....... seems like the opposite happens for me

PhillyGuy2Girl
07-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Even when in guy mode,I love to cook & do the wash. I never did it fem but I think I'll try it sometime.

suzy cool
07-06-2008, 05:06 PM
I just sit around preening myself and playing on the computer. :battingeyelashes:

Good it isn't just me then.

VikkiVixen7188
07-06-2008, 05:08 PM
OOO YESH Vikki likes to keep a nice house. She feels more feminine in traditonal female roles.

annekathleen
07-06-2008, 05:12 PM
I love doing house work when I'm dressed in female mode.
Dishes, laundry, making the beds, and even vacuuming the rugs
while wearing high heels feels so enjoyable.
I can't figure out why women complain about doing house work.
Maybe they should get dressed up like we do and have some fun!

carlyanne
07-06-2008, 05:15 PM
:sad: i never get to do any cleanin when enfemme

PhillyGuy2Girl
07-06-2008, 05:15 PM
The only two things I don't like to do is make up the beds and fold laundry. I'm a horrible folder and forget about making a bed. :)

MelindaC
07-06-2008, 06:24 PM
Most definitely!!! When I really need to get a lot done, I get fully dressed (except for makeup, etc.). It seems I get a lot more done and enjoy it more if I do it while dressed...

Tina Dixon
07-06-2008, 06:27 PM
Good it isn't just me then.
Nope, I don't do crap either, just a pre-madonna.

victoriamwilliams1
07-06-2008, 06:28 PM
Before I discovered going out I did every so often! Now I cant even play catch up on my work.

Raychel
07-06-2008, 06:48 PM
When I am sure that it is safe to be wandering around the house dressed, It sure does. But that is pretty rare

Sherry-Stephanie
07-06-2008, 07:19 PM
Just checking....

I just got through making a large tray of Lasanga!!!! and I ahven't done that in a long time....and the sife is in bed napping while I did the whole thing...now I've got to goa dn take off the foil and let it brown up....stand for 30 minutes and I'll see how it came out....

Nicole Erin
07-06-2008, 07:36 PM
Our place is pretty clean most of the time. But for doing the cleaning or whatever, I prefer to do that when I am in guy mode cause I don't want to get my pretties dirty or risk ruining a good pair of pantyhose.

AmandaM
07-06-2008, 08:32 PM
I think it's more like "doing something women do" to make us feel more like women. :battingeyelashes:

I don't get the urge to work on my car!

christid66
07-06-2008, 08:39 PM
I put the toilet seat down....does that count?

Fab Karen
07-06-2008, 08:50 PM
I'd be happy to be the housefrau if someone else is gonna "bring home the bacon":)

TommiTN
07-06-2008, 09:29 PM
Yes, the housewife is always there whem I'm dressed. I'm much more fastidious about housework than my counterpart, MUST clean up the dishes and kitchen immediately after eating. Contemplating getting a frowsy housecoat and costume wigs with curlers. :heehee:

Nicole1
07-06-2008, 10:58 PM
My wife and I have always kind of swapped roles. She works on the car and likes to use the power tools to build things. I prefer to stay inside away from the sawdust and do the laundry, dishes, cooking, make the bed, etc. I did that before coming out to her. Now, I get to do it in Gurl Mode and it is so much better. She still helps out with the heavy cleaning, but I do most of the household stuff (I make a good "wife"):o

Hugs:hugs:

Nicole

LilSissyStevie
07-06-2008, 11:18 PM
I like doing housework and my wife hates it. I've never done housework en femme, though. I have a pretty maid outfit on order but there's no way I'm getting it messed up doing real housework.:heehee:

Karren H
07-06-2008, 11:19 PM
Ahhhh Hell no!!! If I'm getting all prettied up I am NOT going to do house work!!! hahaha I'd rather go out shopping or set around and eat bon-bons.. :)

daviolin
07-06-2008, 11:51 PM
I love to cook, and my wife prefers I cook. I will do some of the house work. I love doing house chores when I'm dressed. I'm retired and she's not so I play the housewife when the wife's away. I'm not out with my wife, but if she would except me as I am I would gladly do all the house work, if I could do it in fem. :)Daviolin

Silkymisty
07-07-2008, 03:18 AM
I live alone and am quite house proud at the best of times but enjoy it much more dressed in fem, especially cooking.. I love it when the straps from my bra and slip slides down over my arms.

rachel_rachel
07-07-2008, 04:53 AM
No way. I don't do it when i'm not dressed up so why do it when i am? If anything i'm lazier and nothing i mean nothing gets done. I'm too busy changing my clothes, trying to match shoes, or playing with my make up.

Rachael502
07-07-2008, 06:03 AM
I definitely enjoy the housework while dressed......my wife fully supports this avenue! Hmmmm..........no wonder the place is usually spotless!!!:heehee:

renee k
07-07-2008, 06:34 AM
:iagree::iagree:

Me Too!!

Huggs, Renee

jill s
07-07-2008, 07:03 AM
Yes but I don't go out dressed. I think it's more having something to do, I bore easily and just siting around dressed and walking past mirrors gets old fast.

Patty
07-07-2008, 08:12 AM
Live alone and keep a some what clean house-yesterday was tank top, shorts and sandles while cleaning.

jenalex
07-07-2008, 08:35 AM
I find myself doing more cleaning, straightning up, dishes laundry ...
and I enjoy it...

Any others out there respond in a similar fashion????

yes, sometimes it's fun to play at being the dutiful housewife

http://smilies.newcastlebeats.com/smilies/ftvsmilie3.gif

(and the submissive sissy maid thing is similar)

but generally housework is just a tedious chore

rian
07-07-2008, 08:36 AM
i agree , and I enjoy doing the house work when I crossdress and this make me pay attention to my lady dresses and enjoy it more

Sarasometimes
07-07-2008, 09:19 AM
Absolutely! I can do so much in 30 minutes dresed compared to hours in male mode! I hate to say it but i feel the part.

Tomara
07-07-2008, 09:23 AM
I live alone and love to clean , cook , do the laundry and yard work whether I am dressed enfem or not .

Dalece
07-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Yes when i get home from work the male uniform goes off and the dress comes on and I clean or do the dishes what ever has to be done. ANd can cook to.

Crissy Kay
07-07-2008, 12:47 PM
A big yes for me!!! It gives me an great excuse for dressing fem in the first place!!!!

Laney GG
07-07-2008, 09:09 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: I guess as a FAB, I guess I'll have to say I don't quite look at "housework" as "women's work". I look at it as household chores that both parties/genders share in our home. I guess I think one would look ridiculous in a pair of heels and a dress vacuuming or mopping floors. I value my ankles and spine just the way they are, thank you! Plus I enjoy my dress clothes for special occasions. :thinking:

~amy
07-07-2008, 09:29 PM
I could be June Cleaver in the kitchen, but I'd need a Ward to cook for:)

Ravin_nightshade
07-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Yes when dressed I have a longing desire to clean and do dishes. But I hardly ever get the chance to.:sad:

love ya

sterling12
07-07-2008, 11:07 PM
Nahhh! That's one thing that does seem to bleed over. As a guy I'm a slob around the house; Joanie doesn't care about any of that stuff either. Much more fun to try on pretty new outfits, and experiment with makeup.

In another life, I was probably a courtesan.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Rachel_CDS
07-12-2008, 01:59 PM
I enjoy doing housework in girly mode. Especially ironing & laundry! when in drab I won't do any of that. My wife appreciates me coming because she knows the ironing gets done!

susan2010
07-12-2008, 04:53 PM
I hate to admit it, but I've dressed up (usually a slip) to clean the bathroom or mop the kitchen floor.

Alex!
07-12-2008, 05:23 PM
When in girl clothes I do not do anything stereotypically girly. I already keep my apartment and self clean and neat, but I hardly enjoy the act of cleaning anything (though few things beat a hot shower after the gym).

"The clothes don't make the man" is a true statement in my case.

missattitude
07-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Not really. For me, it is way easier to clean when in guy mode. Simply fact is that I can go a lot faster and don't have to worry about getting my clothes dirty or taking my time when I am in heels. It is the opposite for me, for some reason. As long as the chores get done, that is the main thing.

Kimberely416
07-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Being alone might have something to do with it but yes, I enjoy dressing to do house work. Somewhat of a stereotype I know, but what the hell, I enjoy it. Please don't take offense GG's!! Now if only I could find someone to do the yard work, wash the car, clean the garage etc., life would be almost perfect!!!:D

Emily Anderson
07-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Simply put, no. I feel the same levels of responsibility (and irresponsibility :)), regardless of how I'm dressed.

Andi
07-13-2008, 01:12 AM
I tried doing housework a few times dressed and really liked the "female" connection with the chores but I hated the sweating part. I hate to sweat anyway but especially when dressed. So I prefer to use my time dressing when I don't have physical work to do. :)

karezza
07-13-2008, 01:29 AM
I'm the sissy maid of the house and I love to do housework dressed. It makes me feel like June Cleaver .... :battingeyelashes: Something about doing chores in heels makes me feel feminine and turns me on.

boy2girl31
07-13-2008, 01:47 AM
Heck, I need a clean home no matter what underwear I have on!

:)
jenn

I have to agree with Jenn a clean housed is a nessecity no matter what. Though I have never been considered manly even in boy mode. I have always loved to cook and I can be obsessive about cleaning.

jan croft
07-13-2008, 02:05 AM
I most definately do. Today it's on with my maids outfit & on with the chores. Hopefully my mistress will reward me if I come up to scratch!