PDA

View Full Version : Neat thing at work

Carroll
07-06-2008, 05:01 PM
OK, first, my favorite episode of Spongebob Squarepants is on "Thats no Lady" The one were Patrick Star has the crossdress to hide from some one. Everybody is drooling over "Her":heehee:

While at work today, one of my favorite co-workers and I were talking and the subject came up about dressing. She said that she pictured me as a "glam" dresser. She would even like to do my make-up once. I felt very flattered that she would do that for me if the opportunity came about. I caller my "Glenda". She is, as she says, a "white" witch. We have had some great conversations. The plus part is that she is also our HR directer for the store and she told me anytime I was willing to dress for work, there is nother any manager could do because I would be protected a new LGBT rules. Even if I was not in transition. Cool, uh?

Carroll

Amy Hepker
07-06-2008, 05:57 PM
That is really cool. I have been wearing a Bra under my T-shirt for sometime now at work. I wear a western shirt over that so the Bra straps do not show. Well, my beasts are getting larger as I have been taking herbs to grow them. I am now almost a full B Cup and my beasts show quite a bit and I am the talk of the plant. I don't care what they say, I don't listen. I did have some guys bothering me, but I told them I am not gay and I was wondering about the guys that were looking at me, were they gay??? Well, that pretty much stopped them cold.