PDA

View Full Version : I just don't know

cool_kyle_3000
07-06-2008, 11:43 PM
I just don't know about this anymore. I love to dress up and put on makeup and get ready, but when the wig goes on I just don't feel like my self. Plus when I go out I get "what the" mostly from men. I think it's that I just don't know how to make myself look more femm. I think I have seen every how to video and read almost every site. I would love to just spend a day and get a professional makeover. I am just really shy and don't have all the money in the world. It's just been hard not to go out. I really don't car what people think it's just that I don't think I pass. What should I do. I would really like to do this with other people but I cant find anyone in Alaska. I won't give up tho.

Karren H
07-07-2008, 06:50 AM
Gail's from Alaska, Anchorage I think. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/member.php?u=23104 also if you go to UrNotAlone you can search the membership by state and city..... And if youv'e hit the wall as far as progression I'd recommend going for a makeover... Let a professional do you up and give you some pointers.....