PDA

View Full Version : wearing gaffs

connie johnson
07-07-2008, 04:54 AM
hi everyone.

i have a question about gaffs. i have seen them on line and i am wondering do any of you wear one when dressed and how do the work. i'm new to wanting to be able to go out passable. can anyone help?

Josephine 1941
07-07-2008, 05:36 AM
Hi Connie, I wear a good panite girdle dose almost the same thing have to adjust but helps hold in us old farts. If you like to wear straight skirts it is easyer, to go to the bath rm after. Have fun when you wear heels there is only one way and that is UP Josephine

deja true
07-07-2008, 06:01 AM
Hi Connie...

I have several gaffs and wear them when I want to wear a tight skirt or skinny jeans.

They are made just like a thong but of much stronger fabric, so they hold our boys much closer to the body, creating a smoother look.

Unlike the design of a thong though, the gusset is wider so that our equipment doesn't come tumbling out the sides.

The trick to wearing them successfully is to pull the back up over the buttocks rather than wearing them hip-hugger style.

There is some more gaff info scattered throughout the "Tucking..." sticky thread at the top of the section...

Karren H
07-07-2008, 06:43 AM
I have a couple too.... and they are ok.... I wear my lightly padded panties more often then my gaffs... I like the feel of regular thongs much better.... but the gaff does hold a tuck better....

erickka
07-07-2008, 06:54 AM
I'm fortunate in the fact that I can get away with a moderate control panty and keep my tuck. Never had a gaff, so I can't offer my input!

Kate Simmons
07-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Some are better than others. When it comes to tucking, it's the method mostly. If done right, it looks like you have a little tummy.:)

Carol A
07-07-2008, 09:02 AM
No not for this lady, I tuck and wear a girdle and it's just fine.:hugs:

Tomara
07-07-2008, 09:07 AM
Hi Connie , I have used them and have found to be really smooth you will probably have to go one size smaller that what you usually wear , and unfortunatly that isn`t too comfortable . They do work well though . I hope that helps you a little . :) Tomara

Nancy Richards
07-07-2008, 04:16 PM
I wear a gaff in both the guy and fem mode. It took a little time to get the hang of getting them on correctly, and the feeling of wear them. But now it is almost second nature that I am tucked.

Nancy

windycissy
07-07-2008, 11:06 PM
I've always gotten by with tucking and panties, but recently I got a gaff to wear under my skirtini at the pool, and it works wonders! Not the most comfortable feeling in the world, one of the many joys of becoming a woman...

tanya3
07-08-2008, 03:07 AM
I wear a gaff in both the guy and fem mode. It took a little time to get the hang of getting them on correctly, and the feeling of wear them. But now it is almost second nature that I am tucked.

Nancy

same here , but to smooth it uot even more i wear a pad also .

Tanya

connie johnson
07-12-2008, 06:50 AM
Hi Girls. thanks for the help.

now another question. where should i buy one and what are your thoughts on which ones work best?

i have this lovely black dress and a need to hide the boys real good.

unclejoann
07-12-2008, 09:32 AM
Yes, which one to buy? If there are differences, some better than others, then this is the place to tell us which one is best. I hadn't thought of this before, but I am more and more interested as the number of outfits grows.