PDA

View Full Version : Getting Hit On

Stacie Stockman
05-16-2005, 07:50 PM
How do you react to getting hit on by an T-admirer? Not talking about other CD's or GGs, but guys at the TG bars who dont dress yet hit on us?

Lady Jayne
05-16-2005, 07:54 PM
Nrever been to one so it's never happend but I did get followed and pesterd by a guy when I was out for a walk one night ......Very scary!!!!!!!!!

ronni
05-16-2005, 07:55 PM
That hasn't happened to me because I only dress in private (at the moment),
but the thought is rather disturbing...I just don't like guys

Deidra Cowen
05-16-2005, 09:01 PM
No guys hit on me at the bar this weekend. (was my first time out!)

Later at the hotel while getting ice for me and my friends a guy came down the hall and said hi to me in a friendly manner. I averted my eyes and moved along quickly. I was ready to ditch the heels and run if he bothered me.

ronna
05-16-2005, 09:07 PM
I understand your reaction, Deidra.
Tell me if I'm wrong, but I think you just want to be feminine and appreciated for that. You probably don't want to deal with guys. Am I right?

Deidra Cowen
05-16-2005, 09:33 PM
Ronna,

Yes I enjoy "being fem and trying to be appreciated for it"...I like how you said that. The main thing however is I love dressing and it makes me feel good.

At one point this weekend I got my biggest compliment. We were standing outside the bar waiting on someone and one of the girls said "look at you! you are so prissy." (I guess thats a compliment...lol I liked it)

I was not acting or paying attention to what I was doing. Just seemed like the fem in me kicked in and I was being femmy.

As far as dealing with guys....I firmly believe that 99.99% of admirers are just trouble. I know cause I used to be one! ;)

Like2BAspen
05-16-2005, 09:40 PM
Why not enjoy the benefits of getting hit on. Like not having to pay for drinks and maybe getting a dinner. Why should the gg's get all the benefits. You don't have to go home with them unless you want to. I guess it depends on the guy don't want to talk to freaks if you know what I mean but have fun

Donna Delite
05-16-2005, 09:44 PM
In a way it's kind of flattering, after all you looked good enough to cast the illusion he was looking for.

Mitzi
05-17-2005, 01:11 AM
In a T-bar, (haven't been to one in years) I used to tell the guy I'm not interested in men, just like to get dressed up as a girl. That usually cooled him off. It's a conundrum...you want to be noticed and you'd like the attention, but...

Mitzi

gender_blender
05-17-2005, 02:11 AM
I smile and say "Thanks."
I explain to them that I'm attracted to females but assure them that their compliments are appreciated none-the-less. In the event of violence (which hasn't happened yet), I'm always wearing my black belt in shotokan karate. ;-)

Charlie

michelle-jean
05-17-2005, 02:15 AM
i will talk to them and be nice as long as they are nice to me .i will tell them if they ask about going out with them that i like g.g.ladys and if they ask i will also tell them i like cd ladys. hugs michellejean(mrs.highheels)

philmaria
05-17-2005, 05:29 AM
I liked the attention,butI am not interested in me,so I tell them that,one of the gurls I went to the bar with had a male friend who kept rubbing my thigh,it felt good,but freaked me at the same time,I finally told him,he would be embarrassed if a guy in a dress kicked his ass,he got the hint and left me alone

Wendy me
05-17-2005, 05:46 AM
if your out and some one hits on you wether or not you welcome it you being out dressed have put your selfe in thr place to be hit on ....as manny of you said tell them your not intrested (or that you are) . be aware that it could happen and be ready to deal with it so pre plan and be safe ...always watch your selfe and be care full ....
me out eather a small mase with me or a little jennes 22 cal....beter safe than sorry

and even getting on line pm's and e'mails if you put your selfe out there and don't like what kind of responce you get ..... rember it's you that is throwing out the bait....

RobynP
05-18-2005, 12:59 PM
How do you react to getting hit on by an T-admirer? Not talking about other CD's or GGs, but guys at the TG bars who dont dress yet hit on us?

I wear a wedding ring and just point to it... (I KNOW some wives do play around... but you are a faithful "soccer mom"... right? ;) )

Robyn P.

mand
05-18-2005, 01:22 PM
Now I don't go to TG bars or venues but I have had men talking to me in alsorts of everyday places eg, Shops, resturants, even the library. Now my problem is unless there totally obvious I can't tell if there coming on to me or just being friendly and polite :confused:
I guess I must be just green on the subject. Anyway if they are coming on to me I am very flattered because it means I must be doing somethhing right :)

love mand xxx

girlyboyau
05-18-2005, 07:34 PM

Some of us prefer other CDs and TGs, but some of us do prefer other men who don't dress. If you don't like that, then just tell them, and they will probably leave you alone :)

Lady Jayne
05-19-2005, 10:31 AM
Mand
It would be a very brave man who chatted up an obviouse crossdresser/transsexual in an every day situation, my guess is that your doing something very right and they just want to get into that gorgeous babes panties!

mand
05-19-2005, 10:53 AM
Mand
It would be a very brave man who chatted up an obviouse crossdresser/transsexual in an every day situation, my guess is that your doing something very right and they just want to get into that gorgeous babes panties!

I don't know about the doing something right Jayne, I think there are quite a few curious people about but they don't want to be seen talking to a tranny, but if they can sorta get you out of public veiw then curiousity seems to get the better of some people . However if they are in a group and the whole group starts talking to you then they see that as ok.
I was once "jokingly ;) " chatted up by four builders at a Mac Donalds in Nottingham ( I didn't have the heart to tell them I was once a brickie :) ), but I wonder if any of them would have spoke if they had been on their own, I doubt it :)

love mand xxx

obsessedwithpantyhose
05-19-2005, 11:07 AM
i have been to the tg bars in Phoenix and i only get hit on by old fat guys( they dont have a "barf" icon :( ),, i had a big black guy try to get me to come sit by him in a corner to "talk" THAT was scarry :eek: it took me a few minutes to get him to leave me alone,, other than that i just tell them im married..when i do go to the bar i sit with other girls,, im not out to pick up any men,, i just like bein out and hangin with other girls :D

Deelite
05-19-2005, 12:36 PM
This has'nt happened to me because also i dress privately, but if when the day comes i go out dressed as deelite, and i do get hit on, i would find it exciting even though i am straight, because i would be passable, i would guess it would be the ultimate test.

Actually last night on Television, two Welsh guys from a programme called Dirty Sanchez (they do stupid stunts etc like on the programme Jackass) where challenged to go to a CD acadamy in Amsterdam and learn to be a girl, and to finally go to a bar and get hit on!

One of them was so blokey about getting dressed up as a girl, but when he was transformed into a women, he was really knocked out how beautiful he was, i think he will be dressing up from now on!!

Luv Dee.

ronna
05-29-2005, 09:56 AM
Ronna,

"look at you! you are so prissy." (I guess thats a compliment...lol I liked it)

;)

Oh, and Deidra,
I would definitely take that as a compliment!
I don't know what better remark you could get than that

Maude
05-29-2005, 12:10 PM
I love it. This is what I live for,,, to have men hit on me.

HIT HIT HIT HIT

maudes friend,
Ernie

Like2BAspen
05-29-2005, 12:39 PM
I love it. This is what I live for,,, to have men hit on me.
amelie you are a girl after my own heart. Why go to a bar dressed by yourself if you don't want to be approached? if a drink is offered and you would like to converse with the guy, why not. I guess if the guy is not attractive to you and to be polite you could say no but if they ask again and he wants to waste his money why not gg's do it all the time.

Akyra
05-29-2005, 06:05 PM
HIT HIT HIT HIT

maudes friend,
Ernie
okieze stop bloody hitting her ya big oaf!!!!!!!!

me next pweeze :bunny:

Miss Sherry
05-29-2005, 06:30 PM
That has happened to me several times. I find it very flattering, and if the guy is good looking, it could (and has) got him into my panties. Otherwise its a polite "Thanks, but no".

There was one time the guy didn't realize I wasn't a girl until about the second drink ... the look on his face was priceless!!!! He recovered nicely, and we spent a very pleasant hour or so chatting. He was very curious.

Which brings up a point. The number one question I get asked, by both guys and GG's, is where do you go to the restroom. Always the ladies when dressed, and, yes, I always sit.

Sherry

Mandy Salamander
05-29-2005, 06:38 PM
Flirt & tease, baby, flirt & tease, but I never leave with anyone but the cabbie. If he's nice I might make a date for later or give my email, but not usually. I keep a can of pepper spray in my purse for emergencies, and do not accept drinks.(nor do I get drunk). In general I try to just be honest about my intentions for the evening tho have a little fun with them. HOWEVER, I'm completely befuddled about what to do when a straight guy hits on me, again honesty being a key component, only happened a few times, I just smiled, giggled and walked away QUICKLY, I dunno?? hope he's not staring at my butt!!

Julie
05-29-2005, 07:15 PM
That was one of my biggest fears the first time I walked into a TG friendly bar. It's a gay bar though, not a TG bar and I felt I was more like a guest so I didn't want to offend anyone. But every time I've been hit on I just say I'm straight. Almost everyone has been cool but I have gotten a lot of surprised looks. Most people think we all dress to attract men.

But there was one time I was standing at the juke box picking out songs. the place was pretty empty. I had driven Nick, the bartender, to work and he opened the place so it was still early. This guy comes up to the juke box and starts sliding his hand across the front and then I felt something on my crotch and looked down to see it was his hand. I sort of freaked. I just blurted out, "That's my boyfriend tending bar." It just came out.

I thought that was it for him bothering me but this guy was freaky. Every time I went to the bathroom he'd go in right after me. I was using the ladies bathroom and Nick and I are watching this routine. Finally Nick tells him to use the men's bathroom. But that wasn't the end. Besides me and the freak there was only the occasional patron for the first several hours. So I asked Nick if he wanted to play cards & he said sure. I went out to my car to get the deck and when I try to walk back in the freak is standing there blocking the door. I told him to move please and he reluctantly did.

At the end of the night I'm driving home and pull up to a stop light and who do I see pull up next to me? Right, the freak. So I'm in the center lane and he's in the right lane staying even with me. I come up to an intersection and at the last minute make a left turn and gun it. I saw him pass the intersection then begin to turn around. I hit 60 as I sped away. When I hit the next light several miles away I see this guy pull up right behind me! If I was doing 60 he had to hit 80 to be on me that fast.

So I make a turn into a residential and am driving like a maniac trying to lose him but he's right on my tail. Then I think there's no way I'm going home because I don't want this guy to know where I live. I had only one choice. That night I was wearing a black skirt, pink top and pink suede boots, dressed pretty femininely. Anyway, I slammed on the brakes and jumped out of the car and started yelling all sorts of obscenities at him, angry as hell that this guy was stalking me. He saw this raving lunatic (me :D ) and sped off.

It's too bad some people can't understand the word 'no'.

Miss Sherry
05-29-2005, 07:47 PM
Julie, that sounds REALLY scary! I don't know for sure what I would have done, but I think, mini-skirt or not, I'd have high-tailed it to the nearest police station (or donut shop, whichever was closer). Of course, if there aren't any around, you probably did the right thing (try speeding like that because you're late for an appointment and see how long it takes to get a ticket!!).

Sherry :)

Stacie Stockman
05-29-2005, 07:51 PM
I Went out with a GG friend to a gay club last night. Was very fortunate to meet an admirer who warned about 2 regulars who prey on the new girls, getting very close and rubbing their bodies against them. One of the creepy guys was actually put off by my friend's voice! :)

Julie
05-29-2005, 08:05 PM
I think, mini-skirt or not, I'd have high-tailed it to the nearest police station (or donut shop, whichever was closer).
Sherry :)

But my skirt was knee length! :whistle:

Deidra Cowen
05-30-2005, 12:45 AM
That a wild story Julie...I think I would have had a heartattack! Gald it turned out ok.

OK here is my latest story on this stuff...not near as exciting thankfully!

I was out last night at a gay bar (Model T's in Atlanta) that has lots of crossdressers that go there. Matter of fact there were 15 of us all sitting together. It was a hoot.

Anyway this creepy admirer came up and started hitting on us...I told him I was straight! He moved on to the next girl and she did the same. We all started laughing and he moved on to greener pastures.

AmyCarter
05-30-2005, 12:01 PM
Love it. Maybe I've been lucky but virtually every guy has been very nice and truly courteous. I just wish that more of them would take a thorough bath beforehand, and stop smoking, (well, i don't go with them if they're smoking anyway). What's most satisfying is that they're content just to be with me.

Rachel_740
05-30-2005, 01:11 PM
I had a gay guy hit on me last September. It was REALLY flattering - to have attention from a guy, as a woman is a wonderful experience - and for that reason I think I led him on a bit.

I was quite happy to be friends and see where things went (and if he was right, maybe get physical once I'm post-op - I don't fancy a gay relationship) but he just wouldn't leave me alone (I don't mean sexually - he never actually tried it on).

Now I know what it's like for a GG when a guy won't leave her alone and it's not something I want to experience again.

Anne

eileen1969
05-30-2005, 03:51 PM
and funny too!I had few come ons! I have to say that there a lot of dirty old men out there! omg! dirty old men! ewwww! :p but other than that I love flirting with much younger guys! cute ones too! ;) and they too flirt right back! mmmmyumguys! :p

Fallen Angel
06-02-2005, 12:53 AM
i had it happen to me on night while i was out i felt a hand rub on my behind and i thought it was one of the other cds that where there and to my supprise it was a guy. he said some thing to me and i told him no but he pusristed several time he kept rubbing his hand on my behind and i finnaly got a hold of his and and sceezes it and bent it down wards as he started to move down with his hand i told him no means no and he vever bothered me again and to tell you ladies the trueth i was scared but i wasnt going to let it show xxx