PDA

View Full Version : srs

lkngfrfaith99
05-16-2005, 09:07 PM
hi ladies,

i just want to let all you wonderful ladies know that i am getting the srs done and wanted hear from some of you about the issue. this is something that i have given a lot of thought to and for me it is the right choice that i have made for myself. what do you ladies think.

Like2BAspen
05-16-2005, 09:58 PM
Aspen is very proud of you. If you ever want to talk or need a shoulder to cry on pm me. You are way cool to have a dream and go all the way

DonnaT
05-17-2005, 12:15 AM
I think you may have made a hasty decision. You've only seen your counselor a few times, and only just recently been out dressed.

What makes you think your are TS and in need of an operation?

It usually takes quite a few session with a good gender therapist to determine if one is TS.

Note that SRS, or as it is referred to now, GRS cannot be performed until you have lived at least a year as a woman in a real life test.

Wendy me
05-17-2005, 06:32 AM
wow like donna said thinking and planning .....welll before thay do the srs you need some coulecing so time will tell keep us posted.....

crispy
05-17-2005, 08:45 AM
so how long have you been considering this momentous decision? It sounds like you've just decided like yesterday. :confused:

Of course you'll have to go through the preparatory steps under the supervision of your counsellor over an extended period, and that will be a true test of commitment. If it's really what you want I wish you well.

take care

Sierra
05-17-2005, 07:30 PM
If I could go back I think I would .After 5+ years of dys hormones and a tough reality working,friends,and family all phases considered its an up hill battle that severes much contact with outsiders of tg acceptance.I love my breast,but they come with a high price and I'm not talkin $.My best wishes to you I know how it is to be torn in two worlds and struggle to find happiness as a freak misfit to society :cool: .

LeslieGirl
05-26-2005, 01:47 PM
Hi

I am soooooooooo happy for having SRS! I would never go back. The most noticed change in me after having SRS is it has turned me into a weeping willow. My best wishes to you Sierra.

Hugs
LeslieGirl