PDA

View Full Version : Blown opportunity

Tina Dixon
07-08-2008, 05:56 AM
Well I let a night get away, had the house to my self last night from the moment I got home that is about 5:30pm to about 1:00am because the wife was gone to Detroit to see a concert and I never got dressed and did not even feel like it.
I tell you though I think crossdressing is clean fun I feel that I am really losing interest in it, it's no longer fun to dress around home and to give up my home and family just to dress up out side the home it's not worth it to me.

Karren H
07-08-2008, 06:21 AM
Well it's summer and for me it fades a bit.... and sometimes all the hastle for a few hours of being pretty is just not worth it...........

OMG.... I can't believe I just said that.... PLEASE don't kick me out of the club...... Kick Tina out... she started this thread...... :)

Christine Kelly
07-08-2008, 06:28 AM
I agree with you two.
Summer is definitely NOT my favorite time for dressing.
Its just too hot!
And I get very lazy. :)

Jonianne
07-08-2008, 06:36 AM
Don't worry Tina,
When I let myself be just who I am, there are times when I could care less about crossdressing. Then, there are times when I can't get enough. Remember girls, feelings come and go. For me, fall and winter fashons are my favorite anyway.
Don't be tempted to purge. CD'ing is a part of our spirit and does not stay away for long.

Christine Kelly
07-08-2008, 06:47 AM
Don't be tempted to purge.

Perish the thought, Jonianne!
I DO need a new wardrobe though. :)

Tina Dixon
07-08-2008, 07:10 AM
Well it's summer and for me it fades a bit.... and sometimes all the hastle for a few hours of being pretty is just not worth it...........

OMG.... I can't believe I just said that.... PLEASE don't kick me out of the club...... Kick Tina out... she started this thread...... :)
Hey don't kick me out, I know the Wings beat your Penguins in the Stanley Cup and took one of your best players but have a heart:heehee:

Karren H
07-08-2008, 07:23 AM
:Pfft::bonk: You wearing you Red Wings cheerleader outfit agan? lol

So did your wife have a good time and who did she go hear, btw... and Why didn't you go along?

TGMarla
07-08-2008, 07:36 AM
In the summer, the evenings are the best time to get outside and get things done. And I still get hot and sweaty doing it. By the time I get back indoors, it's between 8 and 9, and it's too late to spend the better part of an hour getting pretty, just to take it all off an hour later. But I'm not losing interest in it. I'm just often pressed for time.

And Tina, don't go away just because you're not getting dolled up as much these days. I can't speak for others, but I'd miss you. :D

Holly
07-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Tina, dear. Been there, done, that, read the book, have the coffee cup. Don't worry, honey, this too shall pass.

AmandaM
07-08-2008, 09:55 AM

OK, both of you immediately put on Tinkerbell outfits and come back here to ask our forgiveness. Don't forget to curtsey! :fairy3:

CD Susan
07-08-2008, 11:34 AM
Tina, I agree with what the others have said. The desire to dress will decrease at times but it will always return. If you have lost the desire to dress for a while just put your things into storage. Do not purge as that is something you will regret later. I have done it three times over the years and regreted it each time. I wish I had back what I threw out and learned from my mistakes.

Tina Dixon
07-08-2008, 11:39 AM
:Pfft::bonk: You wearing you Red Wings cheerleader outfit agan? lol

So did your wife have a good time and who did she go hear, btw... and Why didn't you go along?She went and seen Bon Jobi again!

Karren H
07-08-2008, 11:46 AM
She went and seen Bon Jobi again!

I'm more worried about why you didn't go see Bon Jovi with your wife than you not wanting to dress!!! Plop me in a sea of screamin girls.... Ok middle aged women... Anyday.... You have to ill of something? Quick run to the ER.. And don't forget your purse!! :)

Darlene Dippy
07-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Wondered why you changed your avitar to a moody impressionist painting!

Your in remission, but it will come back with a vengence, it always does.

In the mean time you can do those male mode jobs like painting the garage door.:heehee:

Darlene

Tina Dixon
07-08-2008, 01:36 PM
I'm more worried about why you didn't go see Bon Jovi with your wife than you not wanting to dress!!! Plop me in a sea of screamin girls.... Ok middle aged women... Anyday.... You have to ill of something? Quick run to the ER.. And don't forget your purse!! :)
Hey I have been there and done that and I saved 132 dollars by not going:D

Tina Dixon
07-08-2008, 01:43 PM
Wondered why you changed your avitar to a moody impressionist painting!

Your in remission, but it will come back with a vengence, it always does.

In the mean time you can do those male mode jobs like painting the garage door.:heehee:

DarleneI didn't put it there for being moody, just looking for some art that potraid a red head.

And do painting, argggggg, hate that, just had the house sided so I would never have to paint again.

And I'm sure I'll dress again, just didn't feel like it last night, must be why I never purged my stuff.

jjlovestocd
07-08-2008, 05:46 PM
I particularly find that after i spend a long day looking beautiful and out shopping or whatever i don't really get the urge to get dressed up again for a while. I may get dressed and go out once a month, sometimes more sometimes less but the urge always comes back in due time. I also found that doing something different that you haven't done while dressed before also helps cause then if you enjoyed it you want to do it again sooner.

of course theres always the default... buy yourself a hot new outfit to wear :D

Carissa B.
07-08-2008, 06:23 PM
CDing can be simple or it can be complex, just as we are. A mellow evening with a glass of wine and some music or a move may be all we need. Other times getting dressed up to the nines can set the mood for the rest of the month. Release the innner woman is what will sooth the soul. There is no magic time or place, we are all unique.

Good Times to All !

Angie G
07-08-2008, 08:08 PM
Just tonight all I was wearing was under dressed with a skirt and tank top and slip on sandals no big deal but It felt good. does one always have to go all out. hun :hugs:
Angie

Suzie S.
07-09-2008, 04:54 AM
No worries Tina, crossdressing is not a requirement. There are many times I could have and didn't also. There's nothing wrong with you because you are not in the mood, don't beat yourself up. Hang in there kiddo! :hugs:

christid66
07-09-2008, 06:00 AM
Hey Tina,
I went through the same earlier this year. I lost the desire/compulsion to dress and ever disappeared from these boards for a while.

However (and I don't know what triggered it), the desire came back - stronger than ever & I'm now taking every opportunity to dress.

You'll be fine & Tina will be back......Honest:hugs:

and I went with my wife to see Bon Jovi :whistling:

Lorna
07-10-2008, 11:20 AM
My dressing opportunities are infrequent and I sometimes look forward to them for several days in advance and start to think about what I shall wear and do while dressed. Then, when the time finally comes I occasionally change my mind and don't bother at all - perhaps the anticipation is as important as the act. In truth, it usually boils down to laziness especially if I am able to dress for only a short time. The hassle of retrieving my clothes from their storage place, carrying them into the main part of the house, taking off male clothes....before the enjoyment can start....and then going through it all again in reverse maybe only an hour later...it just loses its appeal and I decide instead to await the next, hopefully better opportunity.