PDA

View Full Version : so torn....

Rayna
05-16-2005, 10:39 PM
i've forgotten something in my car (mind you i live in an apartment complex), and I'm all dressed up now, but I'm having trouble bringing myself to go out (still dressed up) to get it.

It's such a messed up feeling, because I really want to walk out the door dressed how I feel... but, i'll be damned if the thought of doing that isn't alarming!

Rayna
05-16-2005, 10:52 PM
oh come on, somebody just talk me into it!

Lady Jayne
05-16-2005, 10:54 PM
You could always wait until it's dark, Maybe even go for a drive! Once your out you may not want to go back in.

Lady Jayne
05-16-2005, 10:55 PM
Oh sorry! you sneaked that one in
Come on girl just do it!

Will that do!

Rayna
05-16-2005, 10:55 PM
You could always wait until it's dark, Maybe even go for a drive! Once your out you may not want to go back in.
oh, if i make it out there, i'm totally going for a drive... no question about it!...

it's just, walking out the door and praying that none of my neighbors see me in a skirt, tights, and with boobs

Tristen Cox
05-16-2005, 10:57 PM
Oh just put your heels and keys in your hand and make a run for it! :D

Deidra Cowen
05-16-2005, 10:57 PM
Ok....this is what I did this weekend in your postion. I live in a condo complex...gotta be close to your circumstances. I looked out the window saw no one was out in the parking lot, I listened at the door to make sure no one was walking a dog, leaving their condo, etc. Then I opened the door, made sure the porch light was off and went to the car.

Don't do like me and forget to have your keys ready! I fumbled around in my purse for the keys. I was worried a neighbor might see me...but hopes if they did they would just think I was a fem visiting my place. (been known to happen before...lol)

Other than that go for it if you want...its dark so that helps!

Good luck ...let us know what happened.

Lady Jayne
05-16-2005, 11:01 PM
You know we'd make great spies,were good at keeping secrets,great at diguises and were always sneaking around! Hee Hee!

Cissy Suzie
05-16-2005, 11:07 PM
You know we'd make great spies,were good at keeping secrets,good at diguises and were always sneaking around! Hee Hee!

Hmm ... You mean we aren't spies? OMG! All this started for me during the cold war!

Seriously ... we are spies aren't we? :p

Sigrid
05-16-2005, 11:13 PM
GO! But, please rememeber not to rush out of the house so quickly that you forgot your car keys lying on the counter.....back..in.....the.........locked apartment :eek:

~Sigrid

Jeri Kay
05-16-2005, 11:19 PM
Wore my gg's shorts ( no fly,no pockets) to the convenience store late
night. Thought they would't be busy. They were, but nobody seemed to
notice. So what! I enjoyed the little triumph.

Lady Jayne
05-16-2005, 11:25 PM
GO! But, please rememeber not to rush out of the house so quickly that you forgot your car keys lying on the counter.....back..in.....the.........locked apartment :eek:

~Sigrid

Just had a mental image of Rayna half way through the bathroom window skirt round her neck and torn pantyhoes...... LOL!!!

Rayna
05-16-2005, 11:44 PM
I did it.... managed to walk through the halls, out to teh car, and took a nice drive..

oh wow did it feel great!

I know there's probably a lot of you that think i'm overreacting, but this is like a big mental step for me to going out in public :)

DonnaT
05-16-2005, 11:50 PM
Good for you Rayna. Congratulations. It would be a big step for a lot of people here also.

Sigrid
05-16-2005, 11:53 PM
Way to go Rayna!!!

Rayna
05-17-2005, 12:17 AM
Way to go Rayna!!!

I think the moment i realized i was in the hallway and my wife closed the door behind me was one of the most frightening moments of my life

Tristen Cox
05-17-2005, 12:19 AM
Well it could have been worse if she had locked you out for awhile :eek: :p

Rayna
05-17-2005, 12:19 AM
Well it could have been worse if she had locked you out for awhile :eek: :p

she just now told me that she wasn't letting me back in, even if there was someone in the hallway!

EEEK...
if i'd have known that i probably wouldn't have done it

Deidra Cowen
05-17-2005, 07:11 AM
Good job! I was wondering how it went last for you last night and looked for this thread first thing this morning.

Wendy me
05-17-2005, 07:19 AM
sorry i missed this last night ... good job that was not so bad was it???? frear trrror ...and panick heart puunding well thats what it's all abought ....and amuseing the securty guys .... hey bob the guy in 3b is out again......

philmaria
05-17-2005, 07:27 AM
Good for you,whats the worse that could happen,someone see you,so what your wife knows and thats the only reason i hide is because my wife would freak,if i am away from home i could care less who see's me dressed. Enjoy getting out dressed ,feel alive

Lady Jayne
05-17-2005, 07:34 AM
Yaaa Rayna!
Congartulations girl I knew you could do it!
There'll be no stopping you now
I'm so happy for you

Di
05-17-2005, 07:38 AM
GOOD FOR YOU....You did it

StephanieCD
05-17-2005, 05:10 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, hun! You and your lady should both be proud ;)

And a drive, too! Whoa... gettin' froggy!

Shanna GG
05-17-2005, 05:14 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, hun! You and your lady should both be proud ;)

And a drive, too! Whoa... gettin' froggy!

Gettin' froggy?

Oh geez, I am really not up on the hip lingo these days.. please explain this one to me.

StephanieCD
05-17-2005, 05:16 PM
I knew somebody'd ask about that... just somethin my dad used to say when he meant "you're gettin' too big for yer britches"

Gettin' ballsy.

Brave.

Etc.

Not lingo - my dad's a freak ;)

Elysia
05-17-2005, 10:51 PM
It’s nice that you had the courage to go out and that you enjoyed it. If you don’t mind, can I ask a question or two?

Does your wife encourage you to be more open about your cross-dressing? Would she be ok with it if you, for example, went to work in a dress?

My wife is ok with me cross-dressing at home but I’m pretty sure she would not want the neighbors to see me.

Another question: do you think you would have had the courage if it weren’t for the encouragement of people on this site?

Rayna
05-18-2005, 06:30 AM
It’s nice that you had the courage to go out and that you enjoyed it. If you don’t mind, can I ask a question or two?

Does your wife encourage you to be more open about your cross-dressing? Would she be ok with it if you, for example, went to work in a dress?

My wife is ok with me cross-dressing at home but I’m pretty sure she would not want the neighbors to see me.

Another question: do you think you would have had the courage if it weren’t for the encouragement of people on this site?

Yes, my wife is very encouraging of it, and she wants to help me do anything so long as it makes me happy.

And No, I don't think i could have done it without the encouragement of the people on this site, and of course without my wife's encouragement (and her locking the door behind me).

Funny thing is, i had her check to see if there was anyone in the halls first, and she told me afterwards that she would have said it was clear whether there were people out there or not.. she just wanted me to face my fears.

StephanieCD
05-18-2005, 04:18 PM
Wow, Rayna... your wife sounds like an amazing person in the way she supports you.

Melissa A.
05-18-2005, 04:38 PM
Too late to talk you into it, but not to congratulate you.

Yaay! I hope you had fun, Rayna.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Katrina
05-18-2005, 04:56 PM
Funny thing is, i had her check to see if there was anyone in the halls first, and she told me afterwards that she would have said it was clear whether there were people out there or not.. she just wanted me to face my fears.

I'm sorry but thats AWESOME! Your wife is cool. And congrats on going out like that. Go girl!

Elysia
05-18-2005, 06:34 PM
Yes, my wife is very encouraging of it, and she wants to help me do anything so long as it makes me happy.

Your wife sounds wonderful. You're very lucky. Thanks for answering my questions.