PDA

View Full Version : I did some crossdressing today...

Katrina
07-08-2008, 07:21 PM
I have a family member who is getting married this weekend and I'm in the wedding as an usher. I had to rent a tux and I went to pick it up tonight. I felt like I was crossdressing wearing that very male attire when I tried it on. I'm totally going to wear panties under that. :heehee:

Angie G
07-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Well I would hope so what color hun. :hugs:
Angie

TGMarla
07-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Well, at least you'll likely look good! But it is tough going to such formal affairs when all the ladies get to wear these sweet dresses, and you can't. Sucks. Luck of the draw, I guess. Sigh.

Katrina
07-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Well, at least you'll likely look good!

My SO is excited that I'm going to be wearing a tux again. I think I look stupid in a penguin suit - only pengies look good in penguin suits - and maybe the boys here... ;)

But it is tough going to such formal affairs when all the ladies get to wear these sweet dresses, and you can't. Sucks. Luck of the draw, I guess. Sigh.

Exactly. I typically have bad gender days (jealousy) when I see attractive women getting to wear beautiful clothes and looking very pretty.

Alana65
07-08-2008, 11:59 PM
Exactly. I typically have bad gender days (jealousy) when I see attractive women getting to wear beautiful clothes and looking very pretty.

You're not the only one, hun. I feel that way all of the time (the girl/woman doesn't necessarily need to be in "beautiful" clothes......just a nice top and well-fitting jeans will do it for me). I still hope you can have yourself a good time, though. :hugs:

kaitlin
07-09-2008, 12:05 AM
Your so cute, you can make anything look good. Just think tomboy while you have it on!

whitelace
07-09-2008, 12:32 AM
Wow! you're such a cutie and one of my favorites. from what I've seen of you you always seem to me so fem and spirited . I can't imagine you in a Tux but you'll probably look very nice. sometimes we have the luxury of dressing for ourselves, sometimes we must please others even if it dosn't make us feel like ...us 100% I imagine in years to come more folks will accept us as we become more visable in the community. have fun ....lacie

btw if you showed up at the wedding dressed it might upstage the bride esp if you looked hotter.lol ..have fun ...lacie

deja true
07-09-2008, 07:49 AM

Yeah, I know what you mean...

I used to hate having to go to those formal affair things like weddings and receptions...but now... despite having to do the shirt and tie thing...

I jump at every invitation just so I can hang around and see all the ladies in their special dress-up clothes and collect memories and ideas...

Oh...and it's a good excuse to carry a camera and record the ladies being happy and pretty...and being able to complement them, too!

*sigh*

Rachel M
07-09-2008, 01:22 PM
LOL, Since all the attention will be on the bride, Slip on a low heeled pump with that tux and see if any one notices. I bet you get more "you seem taller" reactions before they notice the shoes.

KandisTX
07-09-2008, 01:40 PM

I PLEAD GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!!!!!!

Kandis:love::rose2: