PDA

View Full Version : Lose a Friend - Gain a friend

Sally1979ct
07-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Hiya Everyone

The other day, I told one of my friends about my CDing and she didn't take it very well. However i thought should i tell my other Female friend's

Tonight my friend that i met around 3 year's ago , Asked if the photograph like the one on my profile was my sister .. I told her it was me and she took it really well. To be honnest more than well...

She said my makeup was brilliant and she will be still my friend no matter what - If im a Girl or Man

Anyway's i put the cam on and have been talking to her in Girl Mode all nite :)

It's really give me hope and im a little worried now lol , Because she wants to look in my wardrobe :)

She said she would help me with the makeup and may have some clothes that might fit me

Shes just got married and im going to photograph them again when they re-do they wedding vows

Will let you all know when she gives me a makeover :)

Sally

PS : if the header does not sound right please could a mod Edit it

Thanks

TxKimberly
07-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Like a lot of people have said, sometimes it's things like this that show you who your friends really are. (Not that makes you feel any better right now I'm sure).
Congrats on the friend that DID stick with you though. I'd hazard a guess that she will be a life long friend. :-)

Sally1979ct
07-08-2008, 08:20 PM
Most certantly a life long friend and ive only met her once , But feel's like ive known her for a long time and she adores my son... which is two in 2 weeks...

Sally