PDA

View Full Version : When I am Queen of the Universe

Violetgray
07-08-2008, 08:41 PM
When I am Queen...

1.)If you have implants, facial surgery, Hormone injections,or any combination of the three, you will NOT allowed to call yourself a female "impersonator."

'

2.)80% of all drag queens will not impersonate 1% of all female celebrities. Tina Turner, Cher, Madonna, Streisand, Minelli, Midler,Ross, Garland. When I am queen, there will be no one allowed to do impersonations of these women until a previous impersonator of said women has died.

3.)Bitchy behaviour will NOT be glamourized.

4.)Edna Turnblad will never be played by a non-drag queen EVER again.

5.)Those funny, campy, hilarious drag kings will get the recognition that they deserve!

6.)ALL shoes will come in at least a size 11.

7.)Scientists will stop working on Medical breakthroughs and technological advancements and focus on what's really important: A safe, comfortable, completely convincing method of faking cleavage.

8.)The Rupaul Show will be back on.

9.)There will be a Tranny History Month. That way little sissy boys and butchy girls can learn about their heritage, and those who have crossdressed before them like Chevalier D'eon, Billy Tipton, Bonny Prince Charlie, and Mana from the band Malice Mizer.

10.)Hair, Makeup, and Voice Training will be subjects in high school.

11.)Our military power will grow when Eddie Izzard will be put in charge of the 1st Battalion Transvestite Brigade.

12.)Along with Civil War reenactment and Medieval Battle reenactments, there will be the reenactment of another great battle: The Stonewall riots of 1969! (Look it up!)

TxKimberly
07-08-2008, 08:45 PM
You got my vote!

TommiTN
07-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Violetgray for President!

Niya W
07-08-2008, 08:51 PM
When I am Queen...

12.)Along with Civil War reenactment and Medieval Battle reenactments, there will be the reenactment of another great battle: The Stonewall riots of 1969! (Look it up!)

pffffft you left this one out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compton%27s_Cafeteria_Riot

Violetgray
07-08-2008, 09:00 PM
pffffft you left this one out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compton%27s_Cafeteria_Riot

See! This proves my point exactly!

CowGurl Rachel
07-08-2008, 09:31 PM
I VOTE YES! Can I get a yard sign?

Rachel
:cheer::worship::yahoo::yrtw:

insearchofme
07-08-2008, 09:41 PM
I really didn't care about what you'd do. I just want to take another look at you. You are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Was kind of disapointed there were no pics but your avatar is special too!

Hugs, dana

ps. I'll vote for you!

DemonicDaughter
07-08-2008, 09:52 PM
In honor of your world domination, can we commemorate the day with International Crossdresser's Day? I want parades! Drinking! Music and an endless stream of skirt clad males traipsing past my front door!!!! :D

:drink: :cheer: :twirl: :rave: :Party2:

TracyH
07-08-2008, 09:53 PM
I kinda like implants and whatnot. I don't see anything wrong with them.

Karren H
07-08-2008, 10:14 PM
Or you could just go out and find a wizzard and do this...........

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n175/karrenhutton/Lookwhat.jpg

sterling12
07-08-2008, 10:18 PM
Here, here! Of course you realize what you have done....Barach is still looking for a V.P. Running mate. You may have just pushed yourself to The head of The Line. Hillary loses again!

Do not forget us and get that ENDA Bill passed with inclusion for all TG Folk. The heck with Barney Frank....your way better looking!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Rachel M
07-08-2008, 10:20 PM
ahhhh, The rupaul show. I remember that one. No worries. Coming soon on Logo is the Rupaul drag race reality show. Check it out on logo online. Looks like fun.

TGMarla
07-08-2008, 11:16 PM
All hail Queen Violet of Baltimore!

Katherine Bell
07-08-2008, 11:27 PM
All sounds fantastic. I love the idea of a Crossdresser day. As if anyone needed a reason to dress anyway. But the parades would be nice.
FYI The last few shows I’ve seen had no celebrity impersonators. Well there was Whitney Houston but she carried it off well. In fact the last show I went to had music I'd not even heard of, really new stuff.

:yrtw:

TxKimberly
07-09-2008, 06:38 AM
Or you could just go out and find a wizzard and do this...........

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n175/karrenhutton/Lookwhat.jpg

Where is that damn Wizard when I need him??!!

Kristen Marie
07-09-2008, 08:39 AM
If you are the Queen....can I be in your closet....I mean cabinet??

KayR
07-09-2008, 12:27 PM
When I am Queen...
11.)Our military power will grow when Eddie Izzard will be put in charge of the 1st Battalion Transvestite Brigade

.....I think you'll find that (in the UK, any way) most of our senior military leaders are already CDing - but only on their days off.

And what about the uniforms?

KandisTX
07-09-2008, 12:34 PM
If you are the Queen....can I be in your closet....I mean cabinet??

:iagree::^5:

Kandis:love::rose2:

Ásfríðr
07-09-2008, 12:35 PM
When I am Queen...
11.)Our military power will grow when Eddie Izzard will be put in charge of the 1st Battalion Transvestite Brigade.

because as we know, the key to victory is the element of surprise. so what could be more surprising?!

CD Susan
07-09-2008, 12:36 PM
What an interesting vision you have Violet. It would be a vast improvement to our society if only a few of your suggestions were to become reality. We can all dream though can't we? Thanks for the post, I enjoyed it.

Deborah Jane
07-09-2008, 12:54 PM
And what about the uniforms?

I have it on good authority that these combat fatigues are being tested as we speak!!

suzy cool
07-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Nobody expects.......the First Batallion Transvestite Brigade!!!!
Their prime weapons are makeup and surprise!:) Surprise and makeup and a nice pair of heels not too high but with a hint of fetishy bondagey thing going on.

DemonicDaughter
07-09-2008, 04:30 PM
I have it on good authority that these combat fatigues are being tested as we speak!!

I don't think they combat fatigue... as a matter of fact, if Kayla came in the room wearing them, I can GUARANTEE that within a few hours we'd both be fast asleep. :D

Niya W
07-09-2008, 04:43 PM
Oh DD, you wild child.

Hmm does the world need another queen??? Ducks

Nicole Erin
07-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Is there ANY way you could maybe make a law that no drag queen will do any of the songs off Shania Twain's "come on over"? I don't know so much anymore but the DQs used to beat those tracks to death.