PDA

View Full Version : telling gg friends...

foxyjj111
07-09-2008, 09:31 AM
i was just wondering how many of us had talked to gg friends about dressing and whatever else. to date i think i have told about a dozen friends along the way and many of them are still friends but it never comes up in conversation. one helped me dress for halloween and we had a blast but ive. since moved to the other side of the country and we dont hang out any more. i really want a friend who i can hang out with as if we were both girls. im not sure if they are just uncomfortable or just think i am embaressed to talk about it.
how many have had experiences like this and how have you broken that uncomfy time untill they see you as more of a girlfriend.

valenstein
07-09-2008, 10:45 AM
I made friends with a gg online, and she has always been super nice to me. She's seen me dressed up, but I was always in boy mode when we hung out. Strangely, I don't feel the need to get all dressed up when we hang out just because she knows who I am and is okay with it.

RobertaFermina
07-09-2008, 11:25 AM
First of all, I live in Northern California. Folks tend toward the open-minded around here, so take that grain of salt along with my experiences.

Second of all, I accept myself as a Guy, and as Roberta. I think both of us are wonderful, likeable, and fun people.

Women I've told have been tolerant or accepting, or enthusiastic. Since I ask only friendship of them, why shouldn't they be ?

I feel that women interested in being a partner are going to experience conflicts and complications and reservations, and most likely to offer a cool reception.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Emily Anderson
07-09-2008, 11:32 AM
It sounds like you have some experience in telling girls, so that shouldn't be an issue. I think that there are plenty of girls who would be perfectly accepting of you as a CD friend. However, to get from there to going out with them, they would need to feel comfortable that you weren't going to embarass them, especially in public.

So, basically, you just need to keep meeting girls, becoming friends, and telling them about yourself, until you meet one who is interested in seeing you dressed, having a good time together, and eventually who wants to go out with you.

It's not simple, for sure, but perfectly doable. It just takes time. Be patient.

In the meantime, work on your CD'ing skills, and enjoy.

leesametz
07-09-2008, 11:42 AM
i had a girlfriend in highschool who ive gotten in touch with a couple of times since moving home after some military time...

ive dressed for her a couple of times and she is the only person who knows that i dress. shes commented that im pretty brave to attempt eye makeup (she wears none) and that she thought i needed darker pantyhose than i was wearing at the time...

we dont talk too much nor do we see each other very often...

KandisTX
07-09-2008, 12:32 PM
Since you have come out to GG friends before, it should no be an issue. You'll know when the time is right to tell them. Sometimes it is right immediately upon meeting them, sometimes it is never right.

I told my current wife the day after or the second day after we met. Something told me right then that she was going to be understanding and accepting as well as helpful. We were only friends at the time as she was dating someone else. It was not until 6.5 years later that we were married.

Kandis:love::rose2:

foxyjj111
07-09-2008, 01:33 PM
thanks for responses...i guess im just wandering how many have found girls who embrace that sort of thing. i dont neccesarily want a relationship with any of them; just looking for one to go shopping with or paint each others toes. i am comfortable with myself and have no problem telling others (not my family or gf yet). overall i just wondered if others had similar reactions to the outing or if i was just saying the wrong things. one girl thought that i wanted her to help me like a pysch or something. i told her i didnt need any help and am glad i am who i am and totally satisfied.

Dalece
07-09-2008, 02:44 PM
I have GG friends that love it when I'm dressed femme they all say i'm one of the girls and help my in all ways,

foxyjj111
07-09-2008, 07:06 PM
sounds like i need to come to lakewood and meet some of your friends :daydreaming:

jennifer41356
07-09-2008, 07:11 PM
I have told several women and have a couple of female friends who like being with my girl side as well as the male side
both have SO's who also know and dont mind

I have had several women who I have told they prefer me as a girl, but they have also said they could never have a CD as a BF or SO.....oh well:sad:

Scotty
07-09-2008, 07:26 PM
I would harbor a guess that 2 of 3 good female friends, maybe 3 of 4 already "know".....just by me being myself.
One in particular I am sure knows, the other DOES know and made comments about not dating me because I think too much like a woman.

In other words, it'll come out naturally.

Beth-Lock
07-09-2008, 08:03 PM
... i really want a friend who i can hang out with as if we were both girls. .

That would be my goal, but only got realized partly with a former woman friend. So, that relationship was nice, but she promised a lot more of that sort of thing than she delivered.
Then when I made a comment about being her secret girlfriend she went ballistic and it was all downhill from there.
I think more CD's want this sort of relationship than a more sensual one. What are others' comments?

curiously_c
07-09-2008, 09:19 PM
Most of my girl friends know. None of my guy friends do.

All the girls have been pretty open minded about it, but none have wanted to see me dress. I dated a girl who wanted to dress me, but other parts of the relationship didn't work out.

Then I found out my ex live in g/f of three years was totally suportive, but that was after I booted her out of my house. I was to shy to tell her during those years, even when she wanted to put make up on me. :(

Ásfríðr
07-09-2008, 09:33 PM
thats interesting because, this year i'm moving into a new place with four other girly housemates. i've talked to one of them about it and it went down a treat! i'm less close with the others, but they're all intelligent, open minded people. i was considering it an opportunity to make it an ALL girl household, can see how nice it'll be to just be one of the girls. i was living with boys last year...ugh filth! lol