PDA

View Full Version : The "Cat" is out of the BAG

Phyliss
07-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Just couldn’t help myself

Had my full body wax appointment earlier today. ( I go about every 8 weeks, just love it ) I’ve been seeing the same person for about 3 or 4 years now, so we’ve gotten to know each other fairly well. While she’s performing her craft, we’ve had some interesting conversations. Anything to keep my mind occupied while she’s slathering warm wax between my legs. Anyhow. Today the conversation turned to “back to school” shopping for her kids and naturally wandered into some of the outlandish clothing choices by teenagers. Pants down to their knee caps for boys and really short skirts for some girls. I commented that some of the skirts looked more like a wide belt than a skirt. Before I knew what I was saying the following words fell out of my mouth.:
“Those skirts are way too short to wear without drawing attention to yourself. Mine are at least at or below my knees. I always dress in a more conservative manner.”

“Like the spent arrow, the spoken word can not be taken back. Nor can you UNRING the bell”

OMG I couldn’t believe I’d said that. I guess I’d gotten too comfortable with her.

Shock, horror, revulsion,??? No, quite frankly, more like a mild, “oh that’s interesting”

So the conversation turned yet again, this time to me and my crossdressing. While I don’t expect her to fully support me and be a “shopping buddy” at least there is one more person who “knows” and doesn’t mind.

When I first began seeing her I made sure to NOT wear a bra. ( don’t want strap marks showing) As time went on and I became more confident, and had been properly fitted for a bra, I don’t get “marks” anymore. The last few times I’ve gone to see her, I’ve worn my bra, but would place it under my shirt when I got undressed before getting on the table. I guess now I won’t have to worry about that.

Somehow I have a feeling she already “knew” or at least suspected. Either way, I made it “official” today. I’m sitting here and still can’t believe I did that

darla_g
07-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Should this really make a difference to her? I mean you're paying her and who is she to pass judgment. I guess if she really disapproved she could refuse to see you, but why would she turn away business?

Vash
07-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Wow great story Phyliss. As a person who regularly goes for a body wax I know just how "intimate" these things can become, and the amount of time you are there with the same person over and over again you really can get to know that person and vice versa The woman I used on a regular basis also did my manicures and pedicures. Well after a while it was "what color would you like this time" I never told her about my other side But I imagine she must have suspected something.

Nicole Erin
07-09-2008, 06:29 PM
She probably doesn't give 2 poops if you CD. People that work in salons or whatever have seen all kinds. You think you are the only CD she has ever serviced? I doubt it. People in the beauty field already know that some of their clients will be men.

So worry not, she will probably forget about it by the next appointement.

Phyliss
07-10-2008, 05:33 AM
It's not so much that I'm worried about her turnning me away, ( she wouldn't, I do tip well, ) nor is it that she hasn't " seen everything"
It was more a case of being so comfortable with her that I opened up so easily. Sometimes just by "making it official by saying the word crossdresser" seems like crossing a line

DAVIDA
07-10-2008, 06:24 AM
Hi Phyliss!
The first time that I went to get a wax, I was put in a situation that sort of made me tell the tech. I had just purchased a couple of new style bras from Lane Bryant, and they rubbed a little on the left side. The girl said that she thought that I had shingles! I told her that I was a CD and it was just a bra mark! She said that me being a CD is not a problem. She has had CD friends.

Tina Dixon
07-10-2008, 07:05 AM
:heehee:Yep you did say that, but I can tell it just don't bother you any more does it?

DonnaT
07-10-2008, 12:02 PM
Before I knew what I was saying the following words fell out of my mouth.:
“Those skirts are way too short to wear without drawing attention to yourself. Mine are at least at or below my knees. I always dress in a more conservative manner.”
And just who's pic is in your avatar!? :heehee:

Phyliss
07-10-2008, 01:33 PM
DonnaT ... guilty as charged. that skirt is for indoor use only. Wouldn't dare wear it out anyplace.

Mitch23
07-10-2008, 01:37 PM
my lovely leg waxing lady knew i was a tranny from our first session, has seen pics of me dressed and has others amongst her regular clients. She and her colleagues are good friends and have been invited to our parties

mitch

Vivian Best
07-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Before I knew what I was saying the following words fell out of my mouth.:
Phyliss, your admission to your wax lady doesn't match your avatar. Not a problem for me though.

DonnaT
07-10-2008, 01:54 PM
DonnaT ... guilty as charged. that skirt is for indoor use only. Wouldn't dare wear it out anyplace.

Well, you've got the legs, should you decide to show them off ;)

Kristen Marie
07-10-2008, 07:07 PM
What a great story....and at your next visit you can share a bit more...maybe bring some pictures....sounds like you now have a friend.

Amy Hepker
07-10-2008, 07:12 PM
I have to watch what I say to as there are times when I am also afraid I may say the wrong thing at the wrong time.

CD Susan
07-11-2008, 01:14 AM
I have never made such an unintentional comment but I have been tempted to say similar things. One time a co- worker asked me about my long fingernails and I just answered 'don't all girls like thier nails to be long'? She was a lesbian and did not try to hide it. She just smiled at me and said that she understood and was cool with it. We became good friends after that and now that I am retired I have to admit that I miss her. She was the only one out of 450 other employees that I felt I could confide in and tell her about my real self and she understood me completely. It was too bad that we could not connect sexualy but she was and still is a true friend of mine.