PDA

View Full Version : First Time at Work

Kimberly Marie Kelly
07-09-2008, 07:49 PM
I finally decided to wear a bra under my shirt to work. I felt like a woman wearing a bra as you all know. Made sure that the shirt was larger and loose on me so that the bra would not show thru. It wasn't a padded bra and no forms were used, so it was not noticeable to anyone but me. The shirt was also patterned. :battingeyelashes:

Funny thing is when you don't wear a bra no one pats you on the back or anything, but wear one and it seems like everyone pats you on the shoulder or back. With today's success, I will wear again in the future. It felt great. :battingeyelashes:

KateSpade83
07-09-2008, 08:02 PM
With my 1st after college job I wore a chemise, the strap slid down and they saw the strap through my shirt. They joked about me wearing a bra. And I think I lost my job because of it! Happened back in 94.

Nicole Erin
07-09-2008, 08:04 PM
Funny thing is when you don't wear a bra no one pats you on the back or anything, but wear one and it seems like everyone pats you on the shoulder or back.
HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

Yep. Or if one is wearing hose, people will pat your kenn if sitting by you.

What if people came by and kept snapping your bra strap? THAT would be hilarious!

Angie G
07-09-2008, 08:35 PM
You go girl :hugs:
Angie