PDA

View Full Version : Where do cd's go dressed to meet a woman?

KateSpade83
07-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Where do cd's go dressed to meet a woman? Did any of you hit on a woman while dressed? Where were you at? Only place I know in Houston is the mall. Any Houston cd's here know of good hangouts in town?

I tried a Craigslist ad saying I'm a cd looking for a woman and that I look good both ways. 2 curious women replies and 1 M tranny chaser. Nothing happened.

Sometimes while out in drag real pretty women say hi to me like they'd like to be friends! I should have made friends with them and outed myself at the same time! Anyone ever do this and what happened? Having accepting women friends would be nice too!

DonnaT
07-09-2008, 10:36 PM
Where the ladies hang out. In Richmond, VA there is a place called Babe's of Carytown (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=67932690)

sterling12
07-10-2008, 01:10 AM
Kate, there has to be some favored GLBT "Watering Holes" with a large contingent of CD's. Every town of any size always has one or two. Althought they aren't numerous, you will often see certain "curious" GG's that also hang out in those places. Some of them are very interested in meeting us. You will have to make their acquaintance; then, the rest is up to you.

You should join Tri-Ess or some support group, there's a big chapter in Houston. You get a social life, new friends, and I know they can tell you where those "Watering Holes" are located.

Peace and Love, Joanie

vivianann
07-10-2008, 02:23 AM
I meet women all the time at the mall, walmart, convenient stores, where ever there are alot of GGs. When a pretty woman or any woman says hi, say hi back, if you dont say hi back then you are missing out. most women will read you, and when they say hi it is their way of reaching out to you and saying I accept you as you are, I always say hi back when they say hi, and you need to smile back at them, and talk to them, they they will ask you questions, be confident, and positive. answer their questions