PDA

View Full Version : give and take,......

Wendy me
05-17-2005, 06:20 AM
summer is comming bare leggs short skirts strappy heels ,..............no pantyhose just sun taned legs.............well not this year........ :eek:
now alot of you grils know that my wife knows that i cd ...she just dosen't talk abought it at all ........unless i am getting busted.....well last night we talked ....well ok we got to talking.....

i was laying on the couch watching the tv ...wearing shorts and a tank top hair in a poney tail......she walked in and just made a big sigh....(.you know what i am talking abought)...just setting there i knew she was thinking ......
so be brave i said what's on your mind??????(i had to ask) she said how are we going to have company over this summer????look at you your leggs are shaved.....your hair is too long ..... and with out a shirt you look like you have ......

now she is upset and she says you stop shaveing .... leggs and face look like a man .....cut your hair clip your nails....and look like a man ....( wow and i asked )

so letting her simmer for a while to calm down ...yelling only makes things way worse...(been there done that)....i said to her honney now it's my turn listen to me......frist the hair stays....not gettiung it cut ....her eyes roll (anyone ever get that one?)...the nail i will trim when we have company....and no polish when your home good??? ok small smile from her ...(that's a win)......shaveing .... i will shave my face no beard no mustash....
and i let my leggs grow for the summer... huge smile from her....i told her the only one that would relay notice the leggs would be her but if it ment that mutch to her i would let them go for the summmer....that pleased her ......

now she is in a better mood not the best deal for me but not the worst.....
now we are not like all kinds of open on this cding thingy but lets just say we at least talked .... no yelling or fighting.....a huge start.......
the last thing she said was when we have company could you wear a shirt ???? no probleme .....small steps but at least we are walking.....

ok sorry for rambleing on ..................

Sharon
05-17-2005, 06:25 AM
Well done Wendy. That's what it ia all about: compromise. :)

Clare
05-17-2005, 06:58 AM
Although my wife never really knew for sure about CD'ing - I gave lots of hints - she was fine to let me have body waxing.

The only part of my body with hair, is on my head (yes down there is smooth!).

I don't see why your wife has a problem with waxed legs. Just look at guys in the Gym, swimmers, bike riders and so forth.

Even the most macho males have back waxing at the very least these days.

Plenty of men, especially younger ones, have long hair too.

I would point out these sort of things, but use examples she can directly relate to - it will make it easier for her.

At least she knows about Wendy, so let your wife give her time to 'grow' as a person.

Christine

DonnaT
05-17-2005, 07:28 AM
Good job Wendy.

Lady Jayne
05-17-2005, 07:49 AM
Wendy about five weeks ago I Got the oppertunity of a last minute holiday to europe with male friends who don't know about Jayne, I was really paranoid because I had recently shaved my chest,legs & underarms. I was sure they would notice and ask. Not only didn't they notice but bieng over aware I was looking at other guys legs and was amazed at how many guys have smooth legs. Try it next time your out with your wife, when she how many men don't have hairy legs she may change her mind.

Julie
05-17-2005, 12:16 PM
Wendy, well done girlfriend. As Sharon says compromise is what it's all about. Shame our Government's don't have people in power with your savvy, I think we'd all get on a lot better.

JJ

Wendy me
05-17-2005, 12:22 PM
yes it's not that big of a beal clean shaven but for my wife now she thinks she has won something .....for lack of better words she won the battle ....i see the wholw war ... thats what i am trying to "win".........

Sigrid
05-17-2005, 12:47 PM
ya done good girl!

Priscilla1018
05-17-2005, 01:59 PM
Way to go Wendy,sometimes we have to compromise but,at least your looking at the big picture(war).What's one battle?

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Deelite
05-17-2005, 02:00 PM
Hey wend, good for you girl!

I had to do the same thing with my GF, (we are getting on ok now) but i told her i would let the hair grow back on my legs (it's growing back finer!!), as she did'nt want it "in her face" so as soon as i agreed to that, that eased off her being so upset, and calmed things down.

As many of you girls have said about coming out, is to take small steps with your GF/partner, with her, i hope one day she will get used to me CDing.

Luv Dee.

Wendy me
05-17-2005, 02:09 PM
you girls we don't think of it as a big deal but to some woman it is so a little give and take is a good thing just might open the door for a lot more....some strange reason looking forward to the fall..........

eileen1969
05-17-2005, 02:49 PM
wow! that is so kewl hun! just having the gift of comprimise can be very tough! being a girl!
I am so glad and inspired with your sharing of this and opens my possiblities of having what you have one day! ty hun take care n stay sexy Eileenxxx :p

AbbyLee
05-17-2005, 04:04 PM
Way to go girl, wish I had been able to have that approach instead of getting caught! I am so lucky, never have hair on my legs, and very little facial hair (residual from a mustache) Play golf etc. no one has ever commented on my lack of hair. I envy you in being able to take small and productive steps!

Hugs,

AbbyLee

Tristen Cox
05-17-2005, 06:44 PM
Well done. nicely handled Wendy:)

Di
05-17-2005, 07:08 PM
Fine job....compromise is the key...hugs Leta

Wendy me
05-17-2005, 07:27 PM
i have said it before and once again small steps ...hey we acctualy talked abought cding step one.....

Phoebe Diana
05-18-2005, 01:50 AM
The only part of my body with hair, is on my head (yes down there is smooth!).

That's funny, the only part of my body that *doesn't* have hair is my head.

Sad, but true.

Phoebe