PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor lady Saw Me

Magickman
07-09-2008, 10:24 PM
"I saw you Saturday night," said Rose, the neighbor lady, "in a red dress."

"No," I replied, "It was a red skort."

"Where were you going, dressed like that?" she continued.

"Out dancing," I said.

"Do you dance with men?" she asked.

"No," I told her, "The women, at the dance, can't resist a well dressed man.

========================================

I thought the foregoing was a rather silly exchange, but many people still can't get over the idea of a heterosexual man, who is wearing a skort.

Anyway, I thought it was a cute outfit; red skort and matching tank top, 4" brown wedge heel sandals, fuschia fingernails and toenails, and silver hoop earrings. Rather fetching, perhaps?

A funny thing, though, for a woman who I have known for 35 years, to imply, by her questions, that I am gay.

TommiTN
07-09-2008, 10:31 PM
That's hilarious! I loved your come back!

victoriamwilliams1
07-09-2008, 10:43 PM
Now that was an interesting line of questions. Better that what I would have done.

sterling12
07-10-2008, 01:01 AM
I begin to believe that The "Are you Gay" Question is usually not asked because that person thinks we are gay.

Is it possible that The Asker is probably 99% sure we are not, but has to ask to get a verbal confirmation. For example, when The Wife finds out her hubby crossdresses. She already has born his children, enjoyed regular sex with him, seen no indications that he has taken a sexual interest in other men; but it may be very important for that other human being to actual hear those words of denial coming directly from your lips. Lets call it "A verbal reaffirmation." It may be just human nature.

So, even though she's known you 35 years, with no indications.....she had to ask!

Peace and love, Joanie

Magickman
07-11-2008, 02:59 PM
While outside, today, adjusting my lawn sprinkler, again I encountered my neighbor, Rose. With her, was her four year old grandson, Angelo.

I was wearing a white T-shirt, and a mid-thigh length denim skirt.

Angelo looked at me, with a perplexed expression on his face. "Jake," he said, "where are your glasses?"

michelle64
07-11-2008, 03:59 PM
I begin to believe that The "Are you Gay" Question is usually not asked because that person thinks we are gay.

Is it possible that The Asker is probably 99% sure we are not, but has to ask to get a verbal confirmation. For example, when The Wife finds out her hubby crossdresses. She already has born his children, enjoyed regular sex with him, seen no indications that he has taken a sexual interest in other men; but it may be very important for that other human being to actual hear those words of denial coming directly from your lips. Lets call it "A verbal reaffirmation." It may be just human nature.

So, even though she's known you 35 years, with no indications.....she had to ask!

Peace and love, Joanie

the gay question is why i am so adamently opposed to groupinp CD in with the GLBT organizations.....it is a disaster for us..but of course some just had to have that....well...thats why i will never join any of those groups

KateSpade83
07-11-2008, 08:15 PM
People generally call all crossdressers gay.

Shannen
07-11-2008, 08:41 PM
It sounds like a very nice outfit... did you have a nice night of dancing?

-Shannen