PDA

View Full Version : Just loving being a CD'er....

Sherry-Stephanie
07-10-2008, 06:56 AM
This past weekend since it was a three day holiday weekend I did the complete cding for those days...nails to make up and all and pretty much stayed emfemmed the whole time.

Since then I haven't done anything girly....but this morning I got up put on my bra and a pair of tight women's jean and heels and have been in them for a couple of hours before I leave for work....

Just having heels on and the tight jeans feels so freakin good it's just really blows my mind how a pair of women's jeans over a pair of men's jeans feels and the heels make me walk in a much more female strut can have such an changing effect....two items not all that different in material and functionality can change the inner feelings of a person so dynamicaly. It just blows my mind!!!! It makes you want to close the door on the outside world and jsut be the girl in you and I suspect most of you out there have the same feeling....what is it about being a girl over being a guy....I doubt GG females feel this way crossing over to the "male mode"....

Anyway ladies...I've got to go and strut a bit while I feed my dogs....So all of you have a wonderful day....

later

Steph

Tina Dixon
07-10-2008, 07:01 AM
I guess we don't have to say have a good day because your all ready there:D

Sherry-Stephanie
07-10-2008, 07:09 AM
Amen Sis...amen and hope you all are there as well with a bit of lace...speaking of which I think I'll wear a sexy lace thong today!!! carry my girliness over for the day....:) Let ,e see what color???? black or hot pink????

TommiTN
07-10-2008, 08:12 AM
Hot pink definitely!

Imma
07-10-2008, 04:54 PM
To Group::love:

As Imma has told the wife, you girls get to wear all the nice, smooth stuff!:hugs:

Imma just loves to get all girdled up, gartered up, and dressed up.The grip of the girdles, the tug of the garter grips on my stockings, the smooth feel of panties and slips are my biggest enjoyment of crossdressing. :D

Imma just posted some pictures of me getting dressed up today.:battingeyelashes:

Imma still has a long way to go to get the weight where I will look better. However the thirty pounds I lose since last October is a step in the right direction. :eek:

Maybe Imma will look good enough by this October to go out on Halloween!:o

Click on link below to go to my Flikr album:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23704386@N02/

Comments are welcome! :thumbsup::thumbsdn:

LOL:heehee:

Imma:brolleyes:

Amy Hepker
07-10-2008, 05:12 PM
It does feel just Great and I think the GGs want to keep it all to them selves.

Angie G
07-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Oh ya It'e a beautiful feeling Sherry. :hugs:
Angie

CD Susan
07-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Hi Steph, it is nice to know that you had such an enjoyable weekend. I know just how you feel!! I am so happy and content about being a cd. I could not even concieve being any other way. I think we as cd'ers are truly blessed to be the way we are. We are fortunate that it does not take any thing more than clothing and having the opportunity to wear those clothes to make us happy. Some people need expensive material objects or positions in thier lives that others admire or envy to make them happy. It doesn't take much at all to make us happy and I for one am thankfull for that. I am am truly a "Happy Camper" because I am a cd and that is why I have that written next to my avatar photo.