PDA

View Full Version : weak areas

rian
07-10-2008, 08:12 AM
Well while i am crossdressing , there are some areas in my body that works very nicely as a woman yet other parts do not , in which I try so hard to eleminate sometimes with no win , & I am sure some of us do not work at all , this frusttrate me because I want to look as a beautiful woman with no defaults , I guess this is a part of our feminine....What do you think ....do you have the same problem?

joann07
07-10-2008, 08:22 AM
Hello Rian,

In looking at your profile and avatar, I could honestly mistake you for a real woman because you look beautiful and feminine to me, but I know what you mean.
Me, I've been called a perfectionist by my friends and family.
I'm constantly looking at my presentation and finding ways to perfect on them.
One thing I'm still working on is my femme voice. That's probably the toughest thing which is still a work in progress.

Hugs!

StephanieH
07-10-2008, 08:46 AM
You do look quite natural, so I wouldn't be overly concerned, but I suppose we're all our own worst critics. As for me, my most aggrivating feature is my tummy and minor love handles that I'm seriously working on getting rid of. My other features that bother me a bit include rather broad shoulders and nose that looks rather "Italian" - if you know what I mean. But hey, Babs Streisand has a much bigger nose than me and she gets away with it, eh? :heehee:

Take care and God bless! :D

Tina Dixon
07-10-2008, 08:54 AM
I got a lot of weak areas, well maybe more than that, but I think even GG's feel the same, no ones perfect and even surgery can't make your self perfect, just be the best you can.

nikki.darlington
07-10-2008, 08:56 AM
When i begin to doubt my femininity...the body frame, love handles, etc, i go to the mall and look at all the GG's who aren't perfect...even to looking male and certainly not able to pass as the movie starlet i find myself trying to be....that makes me realize that i don't have to perfect to be passable, and perhaps by being average, i attract less attention and less scrutiny....so i just try to put emphasis on my strong points so they get the looks and hopefully my weak areas go un-noticed...i think the eyes are are perfect place to start, as they are totally manageable and a key focal point....kisses, nikki

darla_g
07-10-2008, 09:16 AM
Look how difficult GGs are on themselves "does my butt look big in this?"

why should it be any different for any of us?

Nikki A.
07-10-2008, 09:30 AM
Nobody is perfect, not a woman or a man. I've seen women as broad shouldered as myself, tall and apple shaped LOL. Yet they are not mistaken for men, alot has to do with presentation and how comfortable you are with yourself and with the public.

Karren H
07-10-2008, 09:31 AM
We all have weakness's.... Mine is nothing to do with being feminine or not but more just being healthier... Eating right.... all the time and get back to 170... If I can do that then I look as good in a dress as the next woman or in a male business suit as I possibly can and I'm happy... Those last 5-6 pounds are killers!!! Grrrrrrr... Have to find an extra pick-up hockey game a week!! Lol.

And, in my humble opinion, its not any one particular body part that is or isn't too masculine... Its the overall package... And that relies heavily on attitude... Many women have some masculine features but they project an aura that says they are female!! And that's what you have to do... The devil may be in the detail but your attitude will determine how your percieved...

Brina Halloween
07-10-2008, 10:10 AM
I agree with the first response. I was wondering a little if you was CD or GG.

I suspect that I have the same problem. A little weight to get rid of. At least for me, it is weight I need to lose either way. :D

Brina

Vieja
07-10-2008, 11:43 AM
Weak Spots, Ho Ho Ho. I don't think about weak spots, I don't have any strong spots. I try not to think about it too much and after reading some of the responses above I realize it is true, all GGs do not look great so why should I ?

Feeling better already.

Vieja

Deborah Jane
07-10-2008, 11:56 AM
Too many to mention, but nothing that $500,000 worth of surgery couldn,t fix :daydreaming:

jennCD
07-10-2008, 12:12 PM
..and here I initially thought you were a GG as well when I first noticed you profile photo!

It appears that you little to really worry about as far as looking femme goes hon,... heck, I wish I were in your heels in that respect.

:)
jenn

Bev06 GG
07-10-2008, 03:48 PM
Welcome to the female world Rian. Like some have already mentioned we girls have those kind of problems all the time. Legs too short, boobs too small, love handles beginning to appear, bottom wrong shape for certain dresses. The list is endless. I have been doing it for so long now that I just dont care any more.
Strange isn't it because you never get men worrying about their body shape, it most definitely is a woman thing.
Take care
Bev
PS I think your pics look fab too so maybe your being too hard on yourself

TommiTN
07-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Rian, I seriously would have taken you for a GG but for your presence on this forum. Gurl, you have few worries. Don't be so hard on yourself, just keep improving whatever little issues you have. And take care! I know the Mideast is not the most friendly place for those who don't toe the line!

RobertaFermina
07-10-2008, 05:43 PM
I do my best, and put on my best smile....

I don't mind having a man's face, but it will be made up to "best effect", especially my eyes and mouth.

If the rest of me doesn't wow 'em, I take them on with personality.

In the end, the dress, legs, hips, breasts, etc. is all about bringing people face to face for good time, isn't it ?

:rose: Roberta :rose:

LovelyRita
07-10-2008, 06:18 PM
I am with the rest Rian. The first time I saw your avatar, I went to your profile to see if your CD or GG. So if you have weaks spots I dont see them. you are Hot!!!

windycissy
07-10-2008, 11:06 PM
Roberta is right, a smile and personality are everything...your picture looks naturally feminine, but of course we all have our flaws and charms. Some things we can control, like weight! Eat less + excercise more = girlish figure, no mystery there. Other features, like height and big hands and feet, are more problematic....but there are GGs who have the same problems, it's the total package that matters.

carolyn todd
07-11-2008, 04:42 AM
hello rian
did you say you have weak spots my question is where are these weak spots you talk of i can not see any, "beauty is in the eye of the be holder", and beautiful women come in many different shapes and sizes.

carolyn xx

Jonianne
07-11-2008, 05:00 AM
Hi Riana,

Your face is very female. I sure would not know the difference.

I believe the eyes are the light of the soul, and if you let your feminine heart shine out through your eyes and face, then that is what is most important anyway, no matter how the rest of your body looks.

"O let the sunshine in,
Face it with a grin,
Smilers never lose,
and frown'ers never win"

tamarav
07-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Virtually every woman I work on (in case you don't know, I am a makeup artist, hairstylist, etc. dressing daily) has exactly the same complaint. You are not alone at all.

When I am working on a gorgeous woman and she points to her stunning eyes and tells me she wishes they were "_________" fill in the blank, I just have to laugh. What we (CDs) really need to do is do the best we can, relax, beef up our attitude (Karren Hutton is right!) and get out there and be seen. We, as a collective group, put more attention to our appearance than a lot of GGs. (No offense implied) and we simply need to be seen.

When people do look at you it is probably because they haven't seen such a "put together woman" in some time and you are a breath of fresh air!

Your attitudie sis,

Tami