PDA

View Full Version : Last night was great!

jczr2
07-10-2008, 09:26 AM
Since I told my wife about this last week, she has been taking it great! On her way home from work last night, she stopped and bought me four outfits (sexy lingerie), and some nice tank tops. Since she used to be a big MK cosmetics seller, we have boxes full of make-up. She put together a whole set for me, and got me a purse and make-up bag. Then later last night, she had me try everything on, and keep on the cutest outfit. She then did all my make-up for me. It felt so great and comfortable.

She said she loved the shopping because I am very small, and fit nicely in the things she used to love to shop for before 2 kids took a toll on her body. She still has a great body, don't get me wrong. Well, anyway, she seems to be excited about it, and wants to plan a weekend away for me to be in that role for the weekend. I can't wait!

Thanks for letting me vent. It feels good.

Nikki A.
07-10-2008, 09:33 AM
I'm happy for you, just don't push too hard.

TommiTN
07-10-2008, 09:46 AM
Gawd! You are sooo lucky!

MJ
07-10-2008, 10:08 AM
remember not too fast , you don't want to drive a wedge between your fem side and your wife . your dressing may stop just as fast as it started .
keep talking and asking her if she is OK with what your doing ..

also remember to be the man she loves and married balance is the key..

p.s we want pictures

jczr2
07-10-2008, 10:15 AM
remember not too fast , you don't want to drive a wedge between your fem side and your wife . your dressing may stop just as fast as it started .
keep talking and asking her if she is OK with what your doing ..

also remember to be the man she loves and married balance is the key..

p.s we want pictures

I have asked her alot, and she is truly OK with it. Not sure if you read my introduction, but we were best friends for a while, and still are.

Will do.

Soon. LOL
Oh well, i tried
BTW, I never tried to multi quote, hope i did it right.

stevie b
07-10-2008, 11:18 AM
I do hope it works out:) but as it has been said take it slowing.
I went overboard which us back years, but it was fantastic at the time.

Stevie b:brolleyes:

Bev06 GG
07-10-2008, 11:26 AM
I'm happy for you, just don't push too hard.

Doesn't sound too much like she has to. Obviously the SO in question has decided that this is something fun that they can do together. Weyhey, there you go. I would keep a check on her though. Dont forget to ask occassionally what she'd like to do.
Not all of us burn out and then go the other way folks. I was the same and I have heard other GGs echo it too, that once I'd established it wasn't a sex change my partner wanted I went full steam ahead. Probably faster than he did so girls take heart there are a few of us around who do actually appreciate the fact that we have a girlfriend and a boyfriend rolled into one.
Take care
Bev

DonnaT
07-10-2008, 11:47 AM
Very cool! :thumbsup:

I have asked her alot, and she is truly OK with it.
Well, don't harp on it. Since she's leading the way, she seemingly enjoys it. If she decides to slow down, or you do, it'll come up. Until then, enjoy.

Rachel M
07-11-2008, 01:45 AM
Since your wife is so accepting and being former MK consultant, She may have a new clientele base she could tap into. She could do CD makeovers and sell her products. THere are many on here who seek private make up lessons.

Angie G
07-11-2008, 06:56 AM
Hay hun your one lucky girl with a great wife. Yo ugo girl. :hugs:
Angie

jczr2
07-11-2008, 07:12 AM
Thanks to everyone for all the great support.

I am trying to get her to this site so she can learn more about it, and understand it better. She's worried because she never used a forum before. She told her best friend and sorority sister last night, and she said she seemed ok. I think that helped a lot. Anyway, i think she will stop in here tonight.

JoleneCDinPA
07-11-2008, 07:50 AM
Congrats to you! Very lucky to have such a wonderful wife!

Patty
07-11-2008, 08:09 AM
Congrads

KimberlyG
07-11-2008, 08:11 AM
You are quite fortunate. One step at a time and enjoy!

Laura_Stephens
07-11-2008, 09:38 AM
You are indeed lucky. Take it slowly.

CD Susan
07-11-2008, 09:58 AM
jczr2, you are very fortunate indeed to have such an understanding and supportive wife! Like the others here have said go slow with this and make sure she is comfortable with what is happening. I hope you realize what an exceptional wife you have and treat her accordingly.

PhillyGuy2Girl
07-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Thats great! Glad to hear that a fellow CDer has a supporting wife like I do.

Felicity :)

StephanieF
07-11-2008, 12:46 PM
Speechless. Sitting here muttering - 'wow' - Four outfits - getaway weekend - unlimited make up she helps with - 'wow'

My advice. Be appreciative and respectful of your situation. Don't take her understanding for granted. You have a very good thing going.

RobertaFermina
07-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Looks like you have someone to "Watch over you"
Following her lead seems to be a fun and safe thing to do.

Lucky You !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

jczr2
07-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Although she will entertain the idea for me, she is not physically attracted to that side of me. I totally understand that, and that is why i would not do it all the time. I love her enough to make her the priority over it, and she does know that. She just feels that she doesn't want to stop me from what i want.

nicolec23 gg
07-14-2008, 06:29 PM
Yes, I am the wife:)

I want to say thank you for all the support you have given my husband. For me it has been a bit of a roller coaster.

I would like to think I am open minded and I believe should be their true self. But i have to say, it does hurt to feel your life has turned upside down. I love Joe and I know we will work through it. It is definately not going tobe easy because I can flip flop at a drop of the dime and at times, confuse him to death.

But again, I say Thank You wholeheartedly to those that can offer him constant support, a place to vent and lend some solid advice.

I may be calling on some of you for some answers, as well. See I have questions that have not even formulated yet. Also, I apologize to Joe for entering his thread and writing out to all of you, not just replying to him.