PDA

View Full Version : Making a decision

gretchenD
07-10-2008, 12:40 PM
I am making a decision,I am thinking of dressing fulltime.I did have a talk with my wife Nikki about this last night and she is very supportive of me if I make this decision.My adoptive and bilogical mom are too knowing this is me.I did have a talk with my boss too and luckily she has an anti discrimination policy and I still have my job.I feel more comfortable as my en femme side and my support sees this.I am going to make it sometime today with no regrets.

Tina Dixon
07-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Good for you if you have all bases covered.

Holly
07-10-2008, 12:56 PM
Sounds to me like you've already made it... supportive wife, supportive aunts (Jess and Maureen), supportive moms and step-dad, a boss with an anti-discrimination policy (and where, according to an earlier post of yours you are already going to work dressed three times a week and your co-workers and customers love you). I don't think I could have written a more plausible reason to transition myself. Best wishes. I hope you live happily ever after.

RobertaFermina
07-10-2008, 12:56 PM
You are showing great Courage.

With the support you have, you can step out and Grow and Be Yourself and model how others can do it.

Godspeed !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

gretchenD
07-10-2008, 01:02 PM
I made the decision already,going fulltime and starting on Saturday.Tommorrow is the last day of my male side and not going back.My family,wife Nikki and my boss are going to get the news of this in a couple hours at my place.

Vivian Best
07-10-2008, 01:06 PM
I wish you the very best in whatever the future holds for you Gretchen. Sounds like it will certainly be more like what you really are. Best wishes!

SherriePall
07-10-2008, 03:01 PM
Best wishes on what, I believe, will only be the beginning of a journey for you.

Jonelle
07-10-2008, 03:04 PM
i absolutely wish i had the courage to be en femme at all times, truth is i havent even gone out once yet.. something i hope will change in the very near future.. the closest i have been is on the back deck out of view from the public but it was thrilling.. eeeeee.. it gets me so excited

kisses

Jonelle

gretchenD
07-10-2008, 03:27 PM
I told the news and all I recieved hugs saying good luck on my new life going fulltime.My new journey is going to be great and I am going to enjoy it.

Bev06 GG
07-10-2008, 03:33 PM
I told the news and all I recieved hugs saying good luck on my new life going fulltime.My new journey is going to be great and I am going to enjoy it.

WEll Gretchen after being so brave and showing such strength of character I certainly hope that you do enjoy it, you certainly deserve to. Well done my friend for making such a brave stand.
Let us know how you get on. We will be thinking of you.
Best wishes
Bev

Fab Karen
07-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Good going, and best wishes for your new life.

Amy Hepker
07-10-2008, 03:45 PM
That is Fantastic. I hope you have a great time. Lucky Girl you!!!

Jonelle
07-10-2008, 04:22 PM
speaking of making decisions, i have cme to one that i will post a pic or two tomorrow while the SO is at work

kisses

Jonelle

Angie G
07-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Gretchen It's great that you can do this you go girl. :hugs:
Angie

renee k
07-10-2008, 09:48 PM
Hi Gretchen, All the best to you. May your dream come true!

Huggs, Renee

Karen C
07-10-2008, 10:17 PM
all the best :love::daydreaming:

CD Susan
07-10-2008, 10:35 PM
Gretchen, I congratulate you on making the bold decision that you have. I sounds like you have a green light from those in your life that matter the most. I wish you the the best in your new life. Please let us know how things are going from time to time.

gretchenD
07-12-2008, 09:12 AM
Here is an update,I am doing great for the first day and my wife Nikki did call me Gretchen this morning,is going to do this from now on.I like my new life and feel I made a great decision.My wife sees I am much happier.I sold my male wardrobe and it is gone.Everyone sees a huge change in me,I have a very positive attitude now.

dolly
07-12-2008, 09:22 AM
all the best, gretchen. so proud of you.

patti
08-22-2008, 10:59 PM
Here is an update,I am doing great for the first day and my wife Nikki did call me Gretchen this morning,is going to do this from now on.I like my new life and feel I made a great decision.My wife sees I am much happier.I sold my male wardrobe and it is gone.Everyone sees a huge change in me,I have a very positive attitude now.

Hi Gretchen!

Congratulations! It is so Wonderful that you are able to go Full Time in the Feminine Mode. So many of us men would love to be able to do that. Also, Great job in Encouraging your cousin to get in touch with his feminine side as well. It will be interesting to see if your stepson follows in your footsteps....for men and boys to be able to enjoy the thrills of skirts and dresses and femininity in general is a fanta:)stic thing!

Best of Luck to you all!

Patti:)

susan fuller
08-22-2008, 11:22 PM
I am proud for you and wish you the best in your new life. Wish I had the nurve to do it.

PamelaTX
08-22-2008, 11:26 PM
That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you!

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-23-2008, 12:21 PM
Way to go Gretchen, I wish that my life could be that easy. I do not want to minimize your decision it just seems that all good things have fallen in to place for you and I am totally envious.

Sarah...
08-23-2008, 12:33 PM
Well done Gretchen! That is indeed good news. I do hope things go well for you in your new start and congratulations for recognising who you are and having the courage to go with that. Fantastic!!!

Sarah...

Nicole Erin
08-23-2008, 01:04 PM
So do we get an update?

Is it a lot more work each day to dress en femme?
I know a girl has to do more of a decision process than the sniff test to decide what to wear.

Cathytg
08-23-2008, 02:02 PM
You go, girl! Have a great new life!!!

You will always be who you are now, but you will be much happier about it.